KEARNY FOOTBALL

Guest KEARNY FOOTBALL

Guest The Undertaker

Booster Club is finally Kaput! How did they admit that at the meeting, I cannot believe I heard what the President said -- they cannot be that stupid!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest current parent
Booster Club is finally Kaput! How did they admit that at the meeting, I cannot believe I heard what the President said -- they cannot be that stupid!

It saddens me to think that these people who wanted to stay in office have done NOTHING to redeam themselves. After the damage that was done last season you would think they would have started working as hard as possible to quiet the nay-sayers...NOT. Again the club finds themselves with NO money to cover scholarships already given out. It was recently stated at a meeting that "it has always been done like this, scholarships are given at the awards dinner, then we raise the money the following season." There has to be something illegal about that, no? My hope is that someone, anyone who has the authority to do so, steps in and ends this...NOW! Since up until now when ever asked for concrete answers regarding expenditures somehow "they" diflect attention onto someone else who has nothing to do with the inner workings of the club. And I use the term "club" very loosely because this organization is not remotely close to being a club. Membership will NEVER increase given the current goings on.

As for the football itself. We, parents of players, feel confident that our boys are in very capable hands. Our current coaching staff is nothing but the best! That should our one and only concern.

Guest current parent

you were or were not at the meeting and someone took the context out of place as usual or even u came in late someone gave their way of confession. I do not go to the meetings but I do check ihn with a few people to see whay happened. They said the president told them how the scholarships were given out and he followed the same as the last 20 years. You should probably go to past presidents and you will get the same answer. The same few people said there was a past president there and he did not say nothing which seems to me that the current pres. was right. This president is for the children not for himself like you guys sound.So get on with your pathedic life!!!!! You and another want to be on the boad for your children,for what reson I do not care to know

you were or were not at the meeting and someone took the context out of place as usual or even u came in late someone gave their way of confession. I do not go to the meetings but I do check ihn with a few people to see whay happened. They said the president told them how the scholarships were given out and he followed the same as the last 20 years. You should probably go to past presidents and you will get the same answer. The same few people said there was a past president there and he did not say nothing which seems to me that the current pres. was right. This president is for the children not for himself like you guys sound.So get on with your pathedic life!!!!! You and another want to be on the boad for your children,for what reson I do not care to know

Just because something has been done in the past doesn't make it right to continue on the same way. Especially if it isn't working. Awarding money BEFORE you have it is NOT right no matter how you look at it.

• 5 weeks later...
Just because something has been done in the past doesn't make it right to continue on the same way. Especially if it isn't working. Awarding money BEFORE you have it is NOT right no matter how you look at it.

FYI ALL SCHOLARSHIPS AVE BEEN PAID BECAUSE I RECEIVED MINE. AS FAR S MEMBERSHIP, GO TO A MEETING THERE HAVE BEEN AN EXCELLENT MEMBERSHIP. SO GUESS WHAT? ALL IS GOOD AND GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest again
FYI ALL SCHOLARSHIPS AVE BEEN PAID BECAUSE I RECEIVED MINE. AS FAR S MEMBERSHIP, GO TO A MEETING THERE HAVE BEEN AN EXCELLENT MEMBERSHIP. SO GUESS WHAT? ALL IS GOOD AND GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Really? Things have gotten better but by no means great. Six parents in addition to the board members is not in my opinion 'EXCELLENT." Don't forget, there are a least 100 kids involved in the program, football players and cheerleaders.

Guest Guest Again 2
Really? Things have gotten better but by no means great. Six parents in addition to the board members is not in my opinion 'EXCELLENT." Don't forget, there are a least 100 kids involved in the program, football players and cheerleaders.

Last 3 meetings i:ve been too their were 23 members plus executive board present.When were you their?You must be one parent who never gets involved with their childrens sports programs.TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest Again
Last 3 meetings i:ve been too their were 23 members plus executive board present.When were you their?You must be one parent who never gets involved with their childrens sports programs.TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT!!!!!

I am at EVERY meeting and have been for a few years.

Guest Guest Again
That`s great.Than stop bitching and start helping.

I do more than most but the one thing I DO NOT do is "B**ch." I state the facts. I do what I can do when I can do it and wish others would do the same. We have a common goal...to make the football program better. Everyone has busy lives so if a lot of people do a little rather than a few people doing a lot the club would be in better shape.