CROSSING GUARDS

Guest Guest

i thought it was because it was that time of the month?although i always thought it was a shehe. :lol:

I thought that there was 'only' ONE so called he-she, in town, from the Gardens?

PS > No offense meant toward the Gards one, who is polite and minds her own business for the past 10 yrs. since the Kelly-fight elections of the mid 90's.

I would be more than happy to give You My health issues so I can go back to My job.....I loved My job and miss the people I seen everyday ......Sorry i don't need Midol Do not PMS any more just sick and tired of people talking about nothing they know about.....But You probably know nothing about having a job You enjoy....You probably don't have a job....come to My face and say what You have to say......I am not afraid to say what I have to say to anyones face, and if I am wrong I will apoligize and if I am rite they just have to deal with it......

[/quote

answer one question? why did you fake your fall? i heard you were trying to fit in with your dept's tramp and took a tumble while trying on her wantabe skinny jeans. :angry:

Guest Guest====

I would be more than happy to give You My health issues so I can go back to My job.....I loved My job and miss the people I seen everyday ......Sorry i don't need Midol Do not PMS any more just sick and tired of people talking about nothing they know about.....But You probably know nothing about having a job You enjoy....You probably don't have a job....come to My face and say what You have to say......I am not afraid to say what I have to say to anyones face, and if I am wrong I will apoligize and if I am rite they just have to deal with it......

[/quote

answer one question? why did you fake your fall? i heard you were trying to fit in with your dept's tramp and took a tumble while trying on her wantabe skinny jeans. :ph34r:

Like I said ,I do not know what the hell You are talking about and I never took a fall...And I do not ever have to try to fit in someone jeans, I fit in My own very nicely thank You.So obviously You do not know who You are talking about....

[/quote

answer one question? why did you fake your fall? i heard you were trying to fit in with your dept's tramp and took a tumble while trying on her wantabe skinny jeans. :blink:

why don't the crossing guards, get some new uniforms, they look terrible.