Kids

Guest Senior Guest

Guest *Nick*

I'm try to get alot of students from Harrison High and some adults that wants to support us be in the Meeting on April 7. I'm planning to show up with aleast 20 to 30 kids about the problem. If anyone wants to help or support just reply to this.

Thanks =)

Wish us good luck

STUDENTS VS. GOVERNMENT!!

Guest Guest
I'm try to get alot of students from Harrison High and some adults that wants to support us be in the Meeting on April 7. I'm planning to show up with aleast 20 to 30 kids about the problem. If anyone wants to help or support just reply to this.

Thanks =)

Wish us good luck

Wow, it is amazing that you are mobilizing so many kids (and hopefully their parents). When and where is the meeting?

Guest guest....

Thanks =)

Wish us good luck

I think You will need alot more than that, this Mayor and Council do not care , Mayor has no kids for # 1..Try to get a lot more than 20 or 30, after all You Kids are the ones that are going to be voting soon....You all have a rite to speak up. They like to complain about the Kids on the street but do not like to do anything to help get You off the street.....Someone needs to step up and help so the kids do not end up in trouble, nice weather is here and the Kids will need something to do....There has to be someone that cares enough to step up....Because the Mayor does not care....If He does not listen to You and Gets up and walks out on the meeting like He usually does or just says something to try and please You Have to have a plan to let Him know the kids mean business and want something to do , Just stay polite and calm so He can not use that against You... GOOD LUCK TO YOU....THE KIDS DO NEED SOMETHING TO GET THEM OFF THE STREETS AND KEEP THEM OUT OF TROUBLE.....AFTER ALL YOU ARE OUR FUTURE..... ^_^

Guest *Nick*

Thanks for the Support you guys =0

The next town meeting is April 7 located at Town Hall 6:30pm | Room 303 - 3rd Floor. Which says it on the town site -> http://www.townofharrison.com/news.html about it. Also, I got around 15 people at the moment, getting more soon. Hopefully we can spread the word more about the deal. Also, I reported it in to News 12 New Jersey about the idea we have against the town hopefully other towns//citys that has the same problem like our town and stand up and go against the local government.. Yes, the Harrison High has a dance floor (they don't really use it for nothing). I'm also try to get in contact with The Jersey Journal | The Observer | and The Kearny Journal about the idea.

Thanks for the Support, Hopefully we see you all there -> April 7 at Town Hall 6:30pm | Room 303 - 3rd Floor located -> 318 Harrison Ave, Harrison.

Guest Reality

The mayor has no kids ******* ******* he *** *** **** *** *** ******* *** ********* of ******* * ***** with decent ****** and don't want to **** the ***** the graft and the Point Pleasant palace with anyone. Why would you expect him to understand? IT's sick, thats my opinion.

Guest guest
Thanks for the Support you guys =0

The next town meeting is April 7 located at Town Hall 6:30pm | Room 303 - 3rd Floor. Which says it on the town site -> http://www.townofharrison.com/news.html about it. Also, I got around 15 people at the moment, getting more soon. Hopefully we can spread the word more about the deal. Also, I reported it in to News 12 New Jersey about the idea we have against the town hopefully other towns//citys that has the same problem like our town and stand up and go against the local government.. Yes, the Harrison High has a dance floor (they don't really use it for nothing). I'm also try to get in contact with The Jersey Journal | The Observer | and The Kearny Journal about the idea.

Thanks for the Support, Hopefully we see you all there -> April 7 at Town Hall 6:30pm | Room 303 - 3rd Floor located -> 318 Harrison Ave, Harrison.

yes the hs has a dance studio, thanks to the state of NJ tax payers. Shame on the town for not to using all that what was given to them.............. Where's th B.O.E........

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *Nick*

Hope to you see guys support the students Today. Meeting at -> Town Hall 6:30pm | Room 303 - 3rd Floor located -> 318 Harrison Ave, Harrison.

Help US SAVE our Futures!

Guest Guyest
The new High School has a dance studio . I do not think it has been used yet except to store TV's.

The dance studio has been used since the HS opened. It's a practice room for the HHS National Championship Cheerleaders. Get some knowledge before posting.

Guest Guest
Hope to you see guys support the students Today. Meeting at -> Town Hall 6:30pm | Room 303 - 3rd Floor located -> 318 Harrison Ave, Harrison.

Help US SAVE our Futures!

So what happened at the meeting?

there was no meeting for the kids

There were no kids at the meeting. The only guys who spoke were Joe Woods and John Pinho. As Pinho uncovered to the benefit of us all, Pete Higgins put more money in the developers pockets and McDonough's yes men okd it.

Check Woods website for the meeting. I doubt the Mayor will televise this meeting on the town's website. God forbid the world finds out how corrupt our public officials are.

Corzine will continue to support these guys. Christie should have taken them all out a long time ago.

Guest *Nick*

Sorry about the last meeting, but I promise to come next meeting which is listed on (May 5) and this time I really need you parents to support us all the way. Bookmark the date aleast cause I was there at the last meeting and kinda was empty or its just the town isn't trying anything to save our futures.