question for those in the know

Guest Guest

Lol that great that they TYPE it in, but how accurate is it hmmm… maybe if they scanned in it would be accurate. Also as far as the question of teachers being in the classroom, first go after school and actually see how many of them are after school. Do a roll call during the day and you’ll be surprise how many of them can’t be found.

As far as the wannabe teacher, no thank you. I was in the school system here, spent 5 years in esl, can’t even write and read Portuguese. I had so much fun try to learn all the science and math class that I was suppose to know but didn’t because of being stuck in esl. That teacher later became a Principal. Also a current Principal was promoted from a gym teacher, that’s great I can see nothing every changes. So if you think I’m jealous or wannabe teacher then explain to me how great these teachers are.

Was this posted by I. R. Baboon?

50% is Miss Spent? What's the other 50%, Miss Demeanor?

Look everyone is blaming the town staff for high taxes, but it seems everyone is overlooking the schools with a record miss management and low score records. If you want to blame your tax on gps or hands scanner, which most towns have anyway, why are you totally skipping on the schools?

As far as big contract, the scanners are from ADP, so it seems unlikely that there were any shady deals (ADP is a large payroll company and not a mom and pap company).

ADP was founded by influential NJ democrat Sen. Frank Lautenberg; so there really could be a political connection to ADP.

Look everyone is blaming the town staff for high taxes, but it seems everyone is overlooking the schools with a record miss management and low score records. If you want to blame your tax on gps or hands scanner, which most towns have anyway, why are you totally skipping on the schools?

It’s funny that everyone is quick to point out wasting money on the gps and hand scanner (even though most town have them) but everyone here seem very quite when ask about our public schools. If the mayor really wants to lower taxes that where he should look at.

Does the Mayor have a GPS system on his county car so we can track what he does with our tax money?

Better yet does the mayor have a GPS in his car so that we can finally see where he lives and what other job he is working at because he sure is not putting any time or effort into helping this town. Keep voting for him you hippocrits

Better yet does the mayor have a GPS in his car so that we can finally see where he lives and what other job he is working at because he sure is not putting any time or effort into helping this town. Keep voting for him you hippocrits

No what Hypocritical is that people are worry about gps which cost maybe a couple of dollars a month and total ignoring our schools which is getting 50% of our taxes and doing a lousy job.