The Musical

Guest KHS

Guest sally
Running a show by himself? Is there anyone helping him? That's a rough spot if he's really running things by himself. good luck!!!!

no, he is not running it by himself. Teacher Dorian Sharples is choreographer, while Marty Hoff and Ed Gariulo produce/assist as well.

Guest Guest

Heard the Wedding Singer orchestra rehearsing last night. I didn't realize they used professional musicians. Sounded great and the kids were rehearsing in the auditorium. Can't wait till next week.

Guest Guest

Aww I can't wait to see the musical!! I'm going tomorrow (opening night) and it's going to be such a throwback because it's been a year since i've been on that stage. I can't wait to see how everyone has grown. I know it's going to be awesome because I know who's in it. Mr Toal, I hear great things about you everyday. I think it's awesome. Again, i can't wait to see it! See you guys tomorrow!! Break legs!

-M. Miranda =)

Guest *everydoghasherday*
about 750 last night and another standing ovation. Last chance to see the show tonight.

I totally enjoyed the show last week! I could not believe the talent on the stage. How many were seniors, there was no last call on Saturday so don't know which kids were seniors. Where are they going to college?? Just interested in knowing if their talents will take them anywhere? Great show!!!!!

Guest Guest

I saw the show Friday night, and I have to say it was the best I've seen this school do. Don't get me wrong, the high school shows are always good and I so enjoy attending them, but this one I was the most entertained at. Bravo to the fabulous cast who kept the crowd laughing and engaged all night