The Musical

Guest KHS

Sounds like a very good choice and a good way to teach ethics and morals to the youth of Kearny.

Has anyone ever watched The Wedding Singer and thought they learned anything about ethics or morality? It's a comedy lighten up.

:-) That's cute! When is the show?

i don't want to bad mouth the people who are directing and running the show, but c'mon...really.

this show is going to be a joke. lets see if brian has what it takes to run a show.

he probably does, but I'm just wondering if the fact that he can't do this by himself has sunk in yet.

probably not.

good day. =]

i don't want to bad mouth the people who are directing and running the show, but c'mon...really.

this show is going to be a joke. lets see if brian has what it takes to run a show.

he probably does, but I'm just wondering if the fact that he can't do this by himself has sunk in yet.

probably not.

good day. =]

Well what is your expertise? Why would this show be a joke? You say "lets see if brian has what it takes to run a show. he probably does" and "fact that he can't do this by himself" in back to back sentences. You see a contradiction in your statements there? Which is it and why? And are you sure you don't want to bad mouth anyone? Have you seen a show run but this man? Please, speak.

probably not.

good day. =]

I wasn't going to go see the show but I am now!

Running a show by himself? Is there anyone helping him? That's a rough spot if he's really running things by himself. good luck!!!!

There are about 5 people on staff for the musical I believe but you know what? He probably could do the whole thing himself. This guy is good. Kids respect him him.

There are about 5 people on staff for the musical I believe but you know what? He probably could do the whole thing himself. This guy is good. Kids respect him him.

Actually stoped in tonight early to pick up my kid. They were busy and working but having so much fun. Can't wait for the show.

Guest Lincoln Logger
Actually stoped in tonight early to pick up my kid. They were busy and working but having so much fun. Can't wait for the show.

From what I heard this is going to be a wonderful play. High School Senior Plays are just suppose to be that. Don't expect Broadway although some of the talent there could possible one day end up there. I wish them well. I will be there along with my wife. This should be fun and a nice inexpensive night out and just a good feel good time for all. Thanks Kearny High for showing these talented students talents.

From what I heard this is going to be a wonderful play. High School Senior Plays are just suppose to be that. Don't expect Broadway although some of the talent there could possible one day end up there. I wish them well. I will be there along with my wife. This should be fun and a nice inexpensive night out and just a good feel good time for all. Thanks Kearny High for showing these talented students talents.

You know sir? You hit the nail right on thee head! That's what it's all about! Not the Hokey Pokey like everybody thinks! Good post!

Guest *Guest*

probably not.

good day. =]

Sounds like someone has a personal agenda to make negative comments. I know for a fact Mr. Toal (brian) has been putting 100% into this show and is an excellent director as well as an excellent performer. He does amazing work with the talent he is given and turns high school students into stars that are ready for any stage once they leave Kearny.

Guest Guest
Sounds like someone has a personal agenda to make negative comments. I know for a fact Mr. Toal (brian) has been putting 100% into this show and is an excellent director as well as an excellent performer. He does amazing work with the talent he is given and turns high school students into stars that are ready for any stage once they leave Kearny.

Senior play was great. Looking forward to the Wedding Singer