Economic Recovery

Guest Guest

Where will the Economic recovery monies from the Federal government be given to . The Redevelopment, developers and Mr. Higgins or to Harrison Ave. Frank Rodgers Blvd. merchants.

The Redevelopment is like a black hole money just disapears in it. Hudson County has refused to put more money into it.

The Local merchants deserve a break.

Where will the Economic recovery monies from the Federal government be given to . The Redevelopment, developers and Mr. Higgins or to Harrison Ave. Frank Rodgers Blvd. merchants.

The Redevelopment is like a black hole money just disapears in it. Hudson County has refused to put more money into it.

The Local merchants deserve a break.

CHECK THEIR POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK THEIR POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hope most of you know what I mean, Mr. ******'s and the Developers pockets, it sure looks that way, just like Tanki............. ***** & **** handling the money,,,,,,,, go figure......

And I hope most of you know what I mean, Mr. ******'s and the Developers pockets, it sure looks that way, just like Tanki............. ***** & **** handling the money,,,,,,,, go figure......

I know whom you mean, the *********** duo handlin the money. that's what family is all about......