North Korea/Clinton

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

When Clinton was in office, he sold nuclear reactors to North Korea "for peaceful energy purposes". It's hard to believe that Clinton bought that line of BS, but he did. And now we're in danger of getting involved in another war because of the "peaceful" nukes the North Koreans have produced.

I can't wait to read how the defeatocrats will spin this one to make it Bush's fault.

When Clinton was in office, he sold nuclear reactors to North Korea "for peaceful energy purposes". It's hard to believe that Clinton bought that line of BS, but he did.  And now we're in danger of getting involved in another war because of the "peaceful" nukes the North Koreans have produced.

I can't wait to read how the defeatocrats will spin this one to make it Bush's fault.

Since you apparently consider your self a nuclear(or for your hero nukular) expert why don't you enlighten us as to how you think a reactor is used to make plutonium to fuel a bomb?

We're in danger of getting involved in another war because of many filures of government by several administrations and Bush has made more than his share of bad decisions.

When Clinton was in office, he sold nuclear reactors to North Korea "for peaceful energy purposes". It's hard to believe that Clinton bought that line of BS, but he did.  And now we're in danger of getting involved in another war because of the "peaceful" nukes the North Koreans have produced.

You can blame Clinton for the Chicago Fire,WWI, the 1929 market crash,WWII, and the wreck of the Hesperus. The reality is you're probably jealous of his sex life.

It doesn't change the FACT that Bush failed in his responsibility to protect the people.

It doesn't change the FACT that Bush knowingly LIED about Saddam seeking uranium in Niger.

It doesn't change the FACT that he promised to find those responsible for 9/11 and then invaded a country with NO TIES to 9/11.

It doesn't change the FACT that 16 US intelligence agencies believe Bush has INCREASED the terror threat to the US at the cost of thousands of lives and hundreds of billions of dollars.

There's PLENTY of blame for everyone and the cowboy deserves a LOT so climb down off your high horse WANKER!

Once again BushWanker blathers and consistently refuses to state anything with a factual basis.

It's not too difficult for a 5 year old with Google to find many reports that North Korea had reactors and had been separating Plutonium in the '80s, LONG BEFORE Clinton's election so as usual YOUR PERSONAL BIAS gets in the way of FACTS.

I guess you cowboy lovers just can't get away from BULL MANURE!

Spin? The SPIN begins November 7th with the neo-Nazi-cons spinning into the ground.

Guest Local Guy

I thought this sight was called "Kearny On The Web" and therefore meant for discussing local issues in the West Hudson/North Arlintgton area? I am all for freedom of speech, but why would someone go to this site to vent their views on North Korea and other larger political issues? Just wondering...

You neo-Nazi-cons have a seriously warped value system.

A president sells weapons to an enemy state and you kiss his ass.

A president resigns in disgrace due to his street-thug activities and you kiss his ass.

A president, in an alleged war on terror invades a country with no ties to the 9/11 attacks and you kiss his ass.

Clinton gets a BJ and becomes responsible for everything from the last Ice Age to the Plagues of Egypt.

North Korea was separating plutonium long before the Clainton administration, do your homework before you blather. You'll find like father like son. GHWB didn't stop the threat either.

Once again BushWanker blathers and consistently refuses to state anything with a factual basis.

It's not too difficult for a 5 year old with Google to find many reports that North Korea had reactors and had been separating Plutonium in the '80s, LONG BEFORE Clinton's election so as usual YOUR PERSONAL BIAS gets in the way of FACTS.

Spin?  The SPIN begins November 7th with the neo-Nazi-cons spinning into the ground.

Reactors long before, maybe? But, how many presidents sent the foreign policy genius Jimmy Carter, to broker a deal?? And, what a deal it was, food (stolen from the people, and given to the military, and heating oil (used for Kim Jong Il comfort).

For this, Jimmy Carter got a Nobel Prize, and we got a lunatic with a bomb.

Thanks for helping.

Guest A proud American

Spin?  The SPIN begins November 7th with the neo-Nazi-cons spinning into the ground.

Careful Bush backer. If you dig to0deep you might find that when the reactors were sold to North Korea, Rumsfeld was associated with the company who sold them. But as usual blame Clinton and ignore the cowboy.

Guest BushBacker

You Googling those radical left bloggers again ?? Between the Kool-aid and the bloggers you don't know front from back.

Reactors long before, maybe?  But, how many presidents sent the foreign policy genius Jimmy Carter, to broker a deal??  And, what a deal it was, food (stolen from the people, and given to the military, and heating oil (used for Kim Jong Il comfort).

Thanks for helping.

A bomb made with plutonium that was being extracted LONG BEFORE Clinton, IF anyone is to blame it's Bush Sr. or Reagan, THEY were in office when the plutonium production began.

You're just too blinded by your anti-Clinton bias to admit the truth.

You Googling those radical left bloggers again ??  Between the Kool-aid and the bloggers you don't know front from back.

If nothing else BushWanker you are consistent.

Consistent in your REFUSAL to FACE FACTS and consistent in your ASININE remarks.

Just TRY once to actually look at FACTS before making your meaningless, ASININE replies.

I guess you follow the leadership? of your hero and just try to BS your way thru your stupidity.

I thought this sight was called "Kearny On The Web" and therefore meant for discussing local issues in the West Hudson/North Arlintgton area? I am all for freedom of speech, but why would someone go to this site to vent their views on North Korea and other larger political issues? Just wondering...

Did you miss the funeral last December for the young Kearny serviceman killed in Iraq? These issues have a great impact on local life.

Reactors long before, maybe?  But, how many presidents sent the foreign policy genius Jimmy Carter, to broker a deal??  And, what a deal it was, food (stolen from the people, and given to the military, and heating oil (used for Kim Jong Il comfort).

Thanks for helping.

In the entire text of the Nobel nomination NO MENTION is made of anything to do with North Korea.

I guess it's just BushBlather as usual, any connection with facts/truth is not required and is discouraged.

Guest Concerned Citizen
In the entire text of the Nobel nomination NO MENTION is made of anything to do with North Korea.

I guess it's just BushBlather as usual, any connection with facts/truth is not required and is discouraged.

You can't be that dumb. Because Korea may not have been mentioned doesn't change history. Clinton sent Carter to N.Korea to broker the deal and it was like sending a lamb to the wolves. North Korea got light water reactors, food (for the military) and other raw materials to speed up their (peaceful) nuclear energy program. Now North Korea has a well-fed million man army and the bomb. If we end up in a shooting war with N.Korea, we will be fighting 2 Clinton-inspired wars at the same time. How many more of these wonderful Defeatocrats can America endure.

You've read the entire text of his Nobel nomination??? You need to get out more. My point being that regardless, the Nobel prize carries little value to me. Perhaps slightly more than Jimmy Carter's contributions to anything other than Habitat for Humanities. The man is a foreign policy joke, as is the Peace Prize itself (see: Yassar Arafat.)

You've read the entire text of his Nobel nomination???  You need to get out more.  My point being that regardless, the Nobel prize carries little value to me.  Perhaps slightly more than Jimmy Carter's contributions to anything other than Habitat for Humanities.  The man is a foreign policy joke, as is the Peace Prize itself (see: Yassar Arafat.)

The entire text isn't that long. MY point is your post was typical Bush BLATHER. You implied Carter's dealings with N Korea were the reason for his Nobel Prize and when you're called on it you do more waffling than Aunt Jemima.

Very cowboy-like.

We're going to Iraq because Saddam has WMDs, Uh...............well he doesn't so we'll go because he looked for uranium in Niger, Uh...................well he really didn't so we'll go to avenge 9/11, Uh................Gee, he didn't have anything to do with that either. Aw......What the hell? We'll just go 'cause the cowboy wants to.

You can't be that dumb.  Because Korea may not have been mentioned doesn't change history. Clinton sent Carter to N.Korea to broker the deal and it was like sending a lamb to the wolves. North Korea got light water reactors, food (for the military) and other raw materials to speed up their (peaceful) nuclear energy program.  Now North Korea has a well-fed million man army and the bomb. If we end up in a shooting war with N.Korea, we will be fighting 2 Clinton-inspired wars at the same time.  How many more of these wonderful Defeatocrats can America endure.

If you'd get off your knock-Clinton horse you'd know that N Korea's nuclear program was in progress long before Clinton was in office.

Guest Concerned Citizen
If you'd get off your knock-Clinton horse you'd know that N Korea's nuclear program was in progress long before Clinton was in office.

Before Clinton took office, N. Korea's nuclear program was struggling. Clinton gave it the boost it needed by GIVING them modern light water reactors and the technology necessary to develop nuclear fuel. It's safe to say that without Clinton, North Korea would not have the bomb today.

Since Monday Morning quarterbacking is so popular let's not forget:

In 1982, despite the objections of Congress, Reagan removed Iraq from the list of known terrorist nations looked the other way when an Italian bank and its Atlanta branch funneled $5billion in unrported loans to Iraq, and allowed, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Egypt to transfer US weapons to Iraq in a neatly organized end run around the Arms Export Control Act.

The Reagan administration was also aware of Saddam's use of chemical weapons and DID NOTHING.

The CIA supplied intelligence to plan gas attacks on Iranian troops.

Knock Clinton if you like but you'd better prepared to have many, many Republican skeletons tossed in your face.

Yup, Clinton's actions were poorly thought out. But get off your high horse. They weren't nearly as serious as the Reagan admiistration's aid and weapons sales to both Iraq and Iran at various times.

Before Clinton took office, N. Korea's nuclear program was struggling. Clinton gave it the boost it needed by GIVING them modern light water reactors and the technology necessary to develop nuclear fuel. It's safe to say that without Clinton, North Korea would not have the bomb today.

It's safe to say THAT's only your opinion and could best be accompanied by the music pf Aretha Franklin's Chain! Chain! Chain! but in this case it's:

Spin! Spin! Spin! Spin of fools.

Guest BushBacker
Yup, Clinton's actions were poorly thought out.  But get off your high horse.  They weren't nearly as serious as the Reagan admiistration's aid and weapons sales to both Iraq and Iran at various times.

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath. Reagan sold F-16's to the Shah of Iran, which are now useless due to a lack of spare parts. Clinton gave nuclear technology and light water reactors to the N. Koreans which pose a threat to the world today.

But I love your defeatocrat spin on Clinton; "poorly thought out" !! LOL

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath.  Reagan sold F-16's to the Shah of Iran, which are now useless due to a lack of spare parts.  Clinton gave nuclear technology and light water reactors to the N. Koreans  which pose a threat to the world today.

But I love your defeatocrat spin on Clinton; "poorly thought out" !!  LOL

MORE of YOUR selective amnesia WANKER?

Reagan also removed Iraq from the list of known terrorist nations, was involved in allowing over $5billon in unreported loans to Saddam. and looked the other way while US weapons were funneled to Irag through Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia.

You might learn some facts if you weren't so hung up on your ASININE Kool-Aid remarks.

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath.  Reagan sold F-16's to the Shah of Iran, which are now useless due to a lack of spare parts.  Clinton gave nuclear technology and light water reactors to the N. Koreans  which pose a threat to the world today.

Reagan sold F-16s to the Shah?

Once AGAIN you demonstrate your inability to say anything that's FACTUAL.

Since the Shah was deposed in 1979 and Reagan was inaugurated in 1981 just how do you explain YOUR LIES?

No wonder you're "BushBacker". Delusional LIARS stick together.

Very interesting that in your delusional world a not yet elected President sold weapons to a no longer in power Shah. Probably explains a lot about the cowboy's attraction to you, he also lives in a fantasy world of non existent WMDs and patting himself on the back for missions NOT accomplished.

Defeatocrats? Get used to DEFEAT. November 7 YOUR house of cards starts to collapse.