Enough Officers

Guest Eneerg

I can not believe for a moment, that a HPD officer would write this. If one did, they must be a want- a- be accountant, or at the very least, a tax assessor. You couldn't be someone who the people of Harrison trust for protection. Besides your numbers being wrong, facts not accurate, and a indifference for people trying to save a life, you would be better served by just shutting your mouth, and doing your job. P.S. I'm not a fireman, town worker, or another police officer. Just a tax payer who is tired of the cops complaining about having to work, who think they are the only ones working (LOL), not counting thier street work, just like whores that they are. With this much insight, why don't you work in the town that you live, and maybe we can hire our own children from town to do your job. Better yet, go back to the county sheriff's office. Biit--.

Your children do not speak English!!!!!!!!LMAO

Your children do not speak English!!!!!!!!LMAO

What are you saying, just because my kids speak a second language, and live in THIS TOWN, they shouldn't be considered first for a police job, that our current officers don't feel that is worthy of them. Your a real as-h-l-. You fill in the blanks.. HARRISON'S FINEST ( LOL ).

I agree that you could not be a fire man, but one thing shows, your mom wrote the post. What facts or figures are wrong? Please reply! What is the current budget? How many fires there been this year? Show a sound and fiscally responsible responsible reason for Harrison to have the only town in NJ with more fireman than cops and I will have no choice but to agree with you. AS to trying to revive the burnt crisp town resident, if there was a video it would be on CNN every day to distract people from the stock market and foreclosures. Justify the 10 million plus overtime FD for maybe 1 fire a year and show what you got. A private ambulance was reasearched and could do a better job for 2 million a year. Now you only have to justify 8 or 9 million. Let it flow..........IMO

What are you saying, just because my kids speak a second language, and live in THIS TOWN, they shouldn't be considered first for a police job, that our current officers don't feel that is worthy of them. Your a real as-h-l-. You fill in the blanks.. HARRISON'S FINEST ( LOL ).

Wow what a temper. Harrison's Finest laughing all the way to the bank on your tax dollars. Wait til your taxes go up again, I heard a few of them talking about some big additions on their houses, in another county. LMAO!!!!!

Wow what a temper. Harrison's Finest laughing all the way to the bank on your tax dollars. Wait til your taxes go up again, I heard a few of them talking about some big additions on their houses, in another county. LMAO!!!!!

While you were all bickering another elderly person became the victim of a home invasion, burglaries are up again....Thank god the armed robbies slowed down. Lets stick to the point here, the politicians are not the only one stealing in this town. The only thing going up faster than our taxes is the violent crime rate.

LISTEN--LETS FACE FACTS--the harrison cops do have it easy you can't compare what jersey city and newark do for the same pay but they always seem to be complaining to many times i've seen them no seatbelts on talking on there cell phones driving with one hand,but yet they will pull you over for the same imfraction that they do themselves this is not to hurt them but just to say you all got peachy jobs stop moaning and groining and be thank ful you have jobs and that you don't work in newark or jc

I know a town in Ocean County that has 47 Officers, a population of 22,000 and growing, and 34 square miles to patrol. They do a great job and you never hear them complain. The crime rate is low with a 16% decrease in 2007.

One of the greatest things we have is volunteer fire and first aid squads. They have many more fires then Harrison including a huge forest fire last year.

Our citizens know that having a paid fire department would be a financial disaster. Toms River with 100,000 residents have volunteer fire and first aid squads. Why can't Harrison also? :o

the lets face it article -- was right on the money the cops are a bunch of whinning babies if they don't get there way they will never be satified unless tere complaining on this site