BEWARE OF A BLACK (PICK UP0

Guest harrison resident

Guest harrison resident

PARENTS BEWARE OF A BLACK PICKUP TRUCK WITH ONE PERSON IN IT GOING AROUND THE AREA OF BURKER KING ON HARRISON AVE BEEPING TO ALL THE YOUNG KIDS AND THEN FOLLOWING THEM. HE NEVER GETS OUT OF THE CAR.THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE HARRISON POLICE DEPARTMENT. THIS MAN JUST RIDES AROUND FOLLOW PEOPLE I AM HOPING WE CAN THIS LICENSE PLATE AND PUT THIS SICK MAN OUT OF OUR AREA.PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

PARENTS BEWARE OF A BLACK PICKUP  TRUCK WITH ONE PERSON IN IT  GOING AROUND THE AREA OF BURKER KING ON HARRISON AVE  BEEPING TO ALL THE YOUNG KIDS AND THEN FOLLOWING  THEM. HE NEVER GETS OUT OF THE CAR.THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE HARRISON POLICE DEPARTMENT. THIS MAN JUST RIDES AROUND FOLLOW PEOPLE I AM HOPING WE  CAN THIS LICENSE PLATE  AND PUT THIS SICK MAN OUT OF OUR AREA.PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

Thank you for the tip, sadly this is the only way we find out about these creeps.

PARENTS BEWARE OF A BLACK PICKUP  TRUCK WITH ONE PERSON IN IT  GOING AROUND THE AREA OF BURKER KING ON HARRISON AVE  BEEPING TO ALL THE YOUNG KIDS AND THEN FOLLOWING  THEM. HE NEVER GETS OUT OF THE CAR.THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE HARRISON POLICE DEPARTMENT. THIS MAN JUST RIDES AROUND FOLLOW PEOPLE I AM HOPING WE  CAN THIS LICENSE PLATE  AND PUT THIS SICK MAN OUT OF OUR AREA.PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

If this is true then why haven't the school notified the parents? is is because the police department hasen't notified the schools? what the heck is going on? we need to know this stuff,

Guest harrison resident

HARRISON POLICE WERE CALLED THAT NIGHT THAT MY DAUGHTER CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THIS CREEP IN THIS BLACK TYPE CHERROKE.IS BEEPING TO ALL THESE KIDS AT BURKER KING. THE POLICE DEPARTMENT SENT AN OFFICER OF COURSE THIS CRREEP WAS GONE BY THE TIME THEY GOT THERE IF I CAN DOWN AND I SEE I WILL GET HIS LICENSE PLATE FOR SURE AND WE WILL FINAL A COMPLAINT THIS MAN FOLLOWED MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS THE OTHER NIGHT AND JUST KEEP BEEPING TO THEM AND NEVER GOT OUT OF THE CAR.I GUESS HE WAS HOPING SOMEONEONE WOULD GET INTO THE CAR WITH HIM.DO NOT WAIT FOR THE SCHOOLS TO TELL YOU ANYTHING.EVERYONE NEEDS TO OPEN THERE EYES TO THE CREEPS COMING INTO OUR TOWN.THANK GOD MY DAUGHTER HAD A CELLPHONE BUT THEN AGAIN WHO KNOWS WHAT IS ON THIS MAN SICK MIND.WE NEED MORE POLICE IN THIS AREA. AND GET RID OF THE TRASH.

HARRISON POLICE WERE CALLED THAT NIGHT THAT MY DAUGHTER CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THIS CREEP IN THIS BLACK  TYPE  CHERROKE.IS BEEPING TO ALL THESE KIDS AT BURKER KING. THE POLICE DEPARTMENT SENT AN OFFICER OF COURSE THIS CRREEP WAS GONE BY THE TIME THEY GOT THERE IF I CAN DOWN AND I SEE I WILL GET HIS LICENSE PLATE FOR SURE AND WE WILL FINAL A COMPLAINT THIS MAN FOLLOWED MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS THE OTHER NIGHT AND JUST KEEP BEEPING TO THEM AND NEVER GOT OUT OF THE CAR.I GUESS HE WAS HOPING SOMEONEONE WOULD GET INTO THE CAR WITH HIM.DO NOT WAIT FOR THE SCHOOLS TO TELL YOU ANYTHING.EVERYONE NEEDS TO OPEN THERE EYES TO THE CREEPS COMING INTO OUR TOWN.THANK GOD MY DAUGHTER HAD A CELLPHONE BUT THEN AGAIN WHO KNOWS WHAT IS ON THIS MAN SICK MIND.WE NEED MORE POLICE IN THIS AREA. AND GET RID OF THE TRASH.

honey.........you need spell check! DOES THIS CREEP LOOK LIKE A ENGLISH BOOK? IF SO, HONEY LET THE BASTARD TAKE YA HOME!

STOP THE NONSENSE........NEVER EXISTED. COPS WERE ON THESCENE WITHIN SECONDS. BULLSH*T ARTIST FROM THE GARDENS :lol:

HARRISON POLICE WERE CALLED THAT NIGHT THAT MY DAUGHTER CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THIS CREEP IN THIS BLACK  TYPE  CHERROKE.IS BEEPING TO ALL THESE KIDS AT BURKER KING. THE POLICE DEPARTMENT SENT AN OFFICER OF COURSE THIS CRREEP WAS GONE BY THE TIME THEY GOT THERE IF I CAN DOWN AND I SEE I WILL GET HIS LICENSE PLATE FOR SURE AND WE WILL FINAL A COMPLAINT THIS MAN FOLLOWED MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS THE OTHER NIGHT AND JUST KEEP BEEPING TO THEM AND NEVER GOT OUT OF THE CAR.I GUESS HE WAS HOPING SOMEONEONE WOULD GET INTO THE CAR WITH HIM.DO NOT WAIT FOR THE SCHOOLS TO TELL YOU ANYTHING.EVERYONE NEEDS TO OPEN THERE EYES TO THE CREEPS COMING INTO OUR TOWN.THANK GOD MY DAUGHTER HAD A CELLPHONE BUT THEN AGAIN WHO KNOWS WHAT IS ON THIS MAN SICK MIND.WE NEED MORE POLICE IN THIS AREA. AND GET RID OF THE TRASH.

I think you should learn on how to spell and speak. Crreep is spelt creep final a c omplaint should be file. Please learn on how to spell.

honey.........you need spell check! DOES THIS CREEP LOOK LIKE A ENGLISH BOOK? IF SO, HONEY LET THE BASTARD TAKE YA HOME!

STOP THE NONSENSE........NEVER EXISTED. COPS WERE ON THESCENE WITHIN SECONDS. BULLSH*T ARTIST FROM THE GARDENS :o

You must be an ass hole, taking something this important and mocking it.

Guest harrison resident

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT YOU THINK WERE YOU THERE I GUESS NOT? UNLESS YOU WERE THERE THAN YOU CAN SHUT UP. THIS IS A CREEP UP TO NO GOOD SO WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS MAYBE IT WILL BE YOUR CHILD SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN.FIRST OF ALL IN THIS SQUARE MILE OF A TOWN THERE IS MORE GOING THAT YOU WANT TO SEE OR NOT.THESE ARE ALL CREEPS NO MATTER HOW YOU SPELL IT .I WAS THERE.WHERE WERE YOU?

Guest harrison resident

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT YOU THINK WERE YOU THERE I GUESS NOT? UNLESS YOU WERE THERE THAN YOU CAN SHUT UP. THIS IS A CREEP UP TO NO GOOD SO WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS MAYBE IT WILL BE YOUR CHILD SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN.FIRST OF ALL IN THIS SQUARE MILE OF A TOWN THERE IS MORE GOING THAT YOU WANT TO SEE OR NOT.THESE ARE ALL CREEPS NO MATTER HOW YOU SPELL IT .I WAS THERE.WHERE WERE YOU?

I think you should learn on how to spell and speak.  Crreep is spelt creep final a c omplaint should be file.  Please learn on how to spell.

I think you should learn grammar. It is not learn on how to spell, but learn how to spell. Instead of attacking the messenger maybe you should just hear the message. The poster was trying to keep your children safe.

I think you should learn on how to spell and speak.  Crreep is spelt creep final a c omplaint should be file.  Please learn on how to spell.

This person is giving out serious info. Who cares about the spelling as long as we get the message. By the way, you picked on this person's spelling and yet your grammar can use some help.

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT YOU THINK WERE YOU THERE I GUESS NOT? UNLESS YOU WERE THERE THAN YOU CAN SHUT UP. THIS IS A CREEP UP TO NO GOOD SO WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS MAYBE IT WILL BE YOUR CHILD  SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN.FIRST OF ALL IN THIS SQUARE MILE OF A TOWN THERE IS MORE GOING THAT YOU WANT TO  SEE OR NOT.THESE ARE ALL CREEPS NO MATTER HOW YOU SPELL IT .I WAS THERE.WHERE WERE YOU?

you f*ckin crossing guards are all the same. wannabe cops and full time drunks,living off the town and sheltered by my tax money. talk more shit then you wear. :lol: