Colin Powell Endorses Obama!

Guest *Autonomous*

Powell stood in front of the U.N. selling the war so why isn't he a "war criminal" like Bush? Let me guess ...... He gets a pass because he now supports Obama. Question for Paul; How many passes do you still have up your sleeve? The way you've been handing them out you must be running low.

Buddy, consider change your name to "2smartforubutnotpaulpauliswayf***ingsmarterthanme." It has a better flow to it and it plain makes more sense. Or you could just use your real name. It doesn't take a lot of guts to come on here and bash other people's opinions under a guise that doesn't make very much sense anyway. I'd recommend using a first name if you expect to get any respect from me or your counterparts. Peace.

Buddy, consider change your name to "2smartforubutnotpaulpauliswayf***ingsmarterthanme." It has a better flow to it and it plain makes more sense. Or you could just use your real name. It doesn't take a lot of guts to come on here and bash other people's opinions under a guise that doesn't make very much sense anyway. I'd recommend using a first name if you expect to get any respect from me or your counterparts. Peace.

Wow Kyle O, that's really letting us know who you are.

Sounds like this clown is one of Paul's alter-egos. Paul has as many alter-egos as he has passes up his sleeves.

Sounds like this clown is one of Paul's alter-egos. Paul has as many alter-egos as he has passes up his sleeves.

In other words, Kyle O., date of birth Jan-8-1987, sounds like he has a brain. Therefore you assume he must be Paul. If you were trying to insult him, you'll have to go back to the drawing board. :rolleyes:

And of course, since he has a brain, you don't understand what he's saying. It's probably not all that hard to figure out who this is. He gave his name and birthdate. Maybe Paul knows a 21-year-old man named Kyle, but I wouldn't bet on it.

In other words, Kyle O., date of birth Jan-8-1987, sounds like he has a brain. Therefore you assume he must be Paul. If you were trying to insult him, you'll have to go back to the drawing board. :rolleyes:

And of course, since he has a brain, you don't understand what he's saying. It's probably not all that hard to figure out who this is. He gave his name and birthdate. Maybe Paul knows a 21-year-old man named Kyle, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Another genius clears things up.