YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!

Guest Walker

Guest Walker

Would you like to help a really good cause that is in our community? If you answered yes then I have something for you. Pathways to Independence is having their annual Walk-A-Thon on October 14, 2006 at 10:00am in West Hudson Park.

They will be raffling off some pretty cool stuff. Like:

1) 2 dinner tickets to Medevial Times!!!

2) 2 tickets to the RED BULLS 2007 season!!! (one game)

3) AN AUTOGRAHED POSTER FROM ELI MANNING( GIANTS)!!!!!

4) AN AUTOGRAPHED HOCKEY PUCK FROM ZACH PARISE (NJ Devils)!!!!!

If you would like to participate solo or with a group of walkers all you have to do is call:

201-997-6155!

Or stop by: 60 Kingsland Avenue

Kearny, NJ 07032

Its that easy!!! They are a non-profit organization, and would really appreciate your help.

Pathways proceeds go to help adults with disabilities. To learn more just go on their web site or call. They would be more than happy to help you.

For larger companies you can sponsor the follwing:

1) Corporate sponsor: $5000.00

2) Start/Finish Line: $250.00

3) Half Mile/Mile Marker : $100.00

4) Water Station: $50.00

Just picture your company' name on beautiful lamanated white paper for all who walks to see.

A wonderful way to advertise!!!

Pathways will also except donations for their "Goody Bags". Yes, you get a"Goody Bag" when you finish the walk!!!

Wow! You get to donate to a great organization, do a healthy walk and get free stuff!! Did I mention a free breakfast? NO? Well, they will be serving great edibles from Brothers Bakery(all dontated by Tommy) thanks, and OJ, and who knows what else.

For the kiddies, a face painting booth! OOOOO, AAAHHH!!!

So come one, come all!!!

Thank you for your time.

• 2 weeks later...
Would you like to help a really good cause that is in our community?  If you answered yes then I have something for you.  Pathways to Independence is having their annual Walk-A-Thon on October 14, 2006 at 10:00am in West Hudson Park.

They will be raffling off some pretty cool stuff.  Like:

1)  2 dinner tickets to Medevial Times!!! 

2)  2 tickets to the RED BULLS 2007 season!!! (one game)

3)  AN AUTOGRAHED POSTER FROM ELI MANNING( GIANTS)!!!!! 

4)  AN AUTOGRAPHED HOCKEY PUCK FROM ZACH PARISE (NJ Devils)!!!!!

If you would like to participate solo or with a group of walkers all you have to do is call:

201-997-6155!

Or stop by: 60 Kingsland Avenue

Kearny, NJ 07032

Its that easy!!!      They are a non-profit organization, and would really appreciate your help.

Pathways proceeds go to help adults with disabilities.  To learn more just go on their web site or call.  They would be more than happy to help you.

For larger companies you can sponsor the follwing:

1) Corporate sponsor: $5000.00

2) Start/Finish Line: $250.00

3) Half Mile/Mile Marker : $100.00

4) Water Station: $50.00

Just picture your company' name on beautiful lamanated white paper for all who walks to see.

A wonderful way to advertise!!!

Pathways will also except donations for their "Goody Bags".  Yes, you get a"Goody Bag" when you finish the walk!!! 

Wow! You get to donate to a great organization, do a healthy walk and get free stuff!!  Did I mention a free breakfast?  NO?  Well, they will be serving great edibles from Brothers Bakery(all dontated by Tommy) thanks, and OJ, and who knows what else.

For the kiddies, a face painting booth!  OOOOO, AAAHHH!!!

So come one, come all!!!

Thank you for your time.

:blink: METS TICKETS FOR THE 2007 SEASON!!!!

:D METS TICKETS FOR THE 2007 SEASON!!!!

:ph34r: I know!!!! The person who won them was so lucky!!! I was there! The Walk was great!

The adults with the disabilities that the Walk was helping were the best hosts. I had so much fun. I can not wait until next year, I know I will do more for them. They had some great gifts to raffle off this year. I Know for a fact the person who won the Mets tickets gets to pick what game for next year!! Congrats!!! You know who you are, and you and your family deserve it. They also raffled off an autographed hockey puck and a mug from the New Jersey Devils!! I'll tell ya the person who won that was a lucky"DEVIL"!!!

You know, Pathways will always except donations any time of year.

Just send anything you can afford to:

Pathways to Independence, Inc.

60 Kingsland Avenue

Kearny, NJ 07032

Go Pathways!!! :ph34r: