Development scam

Guest Tax Payer

Guest BlueTiddeBacker
you might think it's dumb but it's statistically accurate.Obviously you know nothing about real estate .Check the facts with Hoboken or Montclair realtors.You see the young people move to Hoboken when they are working in the City.The party life, you social moron.They meet someone ,they get married ,have children and look for a bigger place to raise them.You following this ,you who never left Harrison.They have money .They can still commute to the City for the big buck job.Direct service to N.Y.

So try this get off the internet stop trying to scare everyone.Buy property while the market is down not up.Go to Hoboken have a beer .Go to Montclair have a beer ,try Eagan"s and sons.Ask people where they come from and  where they work.They don't move to Montclair right away because they don't have freaking kids you Koolaid drinking fool.

I went on this for laughs.Why the hell am I responding?I don't live in Harrison but it's obvious some of you people don't want to move on.What a shame

What a joke. You live in the Gardens. You work for the town, you drive a truck in the Street Dept. And you're one of the Zombies, spouting all the BS that all town employees are required to spout. LOL.

What a joke. You live in the Gardens.  You work for the town, you drive a truck in the Street Dept.  And you're one of the Zombies, spouting all the BS that all town employees are required to spout.  LOL.

guess you have trouble dealing with facts.you didn't respond to one thing.You can't handle the truth.

By the way I do none of those things.Life is good .I used to live in Hoboken on Willow St. Now I own a home in Montclair on Walnut St.I made my money investing in real estate in places like Harrison.Bayonne ,Jersey City,West New York.

Sorry,it only works for people with vision and some brains

Guest BlueTideBacker
guess you have trouble dealing with facts.you didn't respond to one thing.You can't handle the truth.

By the way I do none of those things.Life is good .I used to live in Hoboken on Willow St. Now I own a home in Montclair on Walnut St.I made my money investing in real estate in places like Harrison.Bayonne ,Jersey City,West New York.

Sorry,it only works for people with vision and some brains

That Kool-aid you're drinking is obviously causing some serious dilusions.

That Kool-aid you're drinking is obviously causing some serious dilusions.

the usual response.never address the issues,That's why it's a good place to invest because people with your intelligent quotient will never be a problem.You'll go the way of the dinosaur.Unable to adapt.You can't even spell delusion.

When you can no longer pay the rent and you have to find housing ,people with vision will be your land lord.Maybe not because you won't be able to pay the rent.Quickly invest in Keansburg because you're heading there anyway.Believe ti or not jump now because you'll be slightly ahead of the curve.But you better wake up because the train is leaving the station.

Oh yeah, your Millan Kool Aid thing is the drink of losers.Mc Donough may not set the world on fire but he is not going to be in Keansburg.Stop by Eagan's I'll buy you a Micro brew.Wear your teeth so I recognize you