Damn Soccer

The Young Punk

Great, you wouldn't want the child learning too much in school - she might just be smarter than her mother and her aunt pretty soon. Better she sit on a bench twiddling her thumbs than learning another language.

My niece came home from school and told her mother they are learning spanish. My sister wrote a note and told the teacher during that class she is to leave and go sit in the principals office. Why should she learn spanish? It's supposed to be the other way around,spanish people having all english speaking and learning in all our schools. WHat A f****** disgrace. Boy if this continues I myself will get a petition going. That is wrong wrong wrong.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wrong "juan"
Really?!?!? is there?!?!

And by the way, you made an OBSERVATION, not an OBSERVANCE.

I'll say it again!

You are the stupid "juan" my idiot friend!!!!

Go to Webster's Dictionary, the ENGLISH version, and look up "observance", you will see once again you are WRONG!!!

Stick with the topic and not going off in some other direction.

And by all means don't try to correct someone that is right!!! :ph34r:

I'll say it again!

You are the stupid "juan" my idiot friend!!!!

Go to Webster's Dictionary, the ENGLISH version, and look up "observance", you will see once again you are WRONG!!!

Stick with the topic and not going off in some other direction.

And by all means don't try to correct someone that is right!!! :ph34r:

Stretching a bit, don't you think, my racist friend? No one uses "observance" that way.

You do seem to stick to the topic however. Racism, something you seem to know alot about.

Guest "juan again"
Stretching a bit, don't you think, my racist friend? No one uses "observance" that way.

You do seem to stick to the topic however.  Racism, something you seem to know alot about.

No, not streching it at all. Just proper ENGLISH!!!!

Read it again with your English tutor and maybe you'll get it.

And again I'll say, when all else fails and you're wrong play the "RACE" card!!

No, not streching it at all. Just proper ENGLISH!!!!

Read it again with your English tutor and maybe you'll get it.

And again I'll say, when all else fails and you're wrong play the "RACE" card!!

And I'll say it again; no one uses it the way you did!

But a pompous ass like you is always smarter than the rest of us.

As for the race card, read your own posts and tell me who is playing the race card. Although, you're more likely playing the coward card.

Guest "juan again"
And I'll say it again; no one uses it the way you did! 

But a pompous ass like you is always smarter than the rest of us.

As for the race card, read your own posts and tell me who is playing the race card.  Although, you're more likely playing the coward card.

And I'll say it again, there was nothing wrong with the way in which it was used, except for you!!!

GET EDUCATED!!!!

Now you're getting wise, dumba$$!!!!

I never said I was smarter, so don't speak for me. BY the way who are you refering to when you use "the rest of us" ????

As for the race card, what about it??? I'm not using it, YOU ARE!!!!!!!

I stated my opinion on a topic which you are off track and when you're wrong and have nothing correct, factual, with basis you pull out "THE RACE CARD"

Obviously you don't understand the phase "race card", for you didn't use it properly when you said "read your own posts and tell me who is playing the race card", makes no sense in which you used it, so much for "OBSERVANCE"!!! :unsure:

I'm far from a coward so be careful what you say "poppy" :blink:<_<

My niece came home from school and told her mother they are learning spanish. My sister wrote a note and told the teacher during that class she is to leave and go sit in the principals office. Why should she learn spanish? It's supposed to be the other way around,spanish people having all english speaking and learning in all our schools. WHat A f****** disgrace. Boy if this continues I myself will get a petition going. That is wrong wrong wrong.

I agree, learning a language should optional. My son (6th grader) is learning french.

You are the stupid "juan", my friend!!!

There is much more to soccer than just kicking the ball!!!!!

By the way, an observance I have made at Rec soccer, is that all the non-english speaking people seem to not follow the rulles, that is--- NO SMOKING on the fields, Staying on each side line and not on the ends harassing the goalie, staying back off the field while play is going on, plus they all want their kid to score so teach them how to goal hang and so on and so on and so on!!!!!!

When told about what they're doing they look at you like you have 3 heads and than continue doing what they want anyway!!!

Welcome to America, have a nice day!!

What gets me is that the coaches and parents are teaching their children to cheat!!! What kind of future is ahead of them. Not all coaches and parents do this. The ones who do will be visiting their kids in jail. Stay on the side lines, if you can not do that do not attend.

Let the coaches coach. They have a hard enough time getting the attention of their team. They do not need non english speaking parents screaming in spanish. All coaches should speak english, this is America. Speak whatever you want off the field, have some respect for our children. Teach them right from wrong, not just wrong.

And I'll say it again, there was nothing wrong with the way in which it was used, except for you!!!

GET EDUCATED!!!!

Now you're getting wise, dumba$$!!!!

I never said I was smarter, so don't speak for me. BY the way who are you refering to when you use "the rest of us" ????

As for the race card, what about it??? I'm not using it, YOU ARE!!!!!!!

I stated my opinion on a topic which you are off track and when you're wrong and have nothing correct, factual, with basis you pull out "THE RACE CARD"

Obviously you don't understand the phase "race card", for you didn't use it properly when you said "read your own posts and tell me who is playing the race card", makes no sense in which you used it, so much for "OBSERVANCE"!!! :angry:

I'm far from a coward so be careful what you say "poppy" :angry:  :angry:

Wow, you really butchered your last post. You're right about one thing you're really not very smart.

I "played the race card" because the original posts were racist statements and were picking on a guy because he couldn't speak English. The same as your posts with the lame name calling.

I'll bet in a few years that guy will be far more educated than you and will speak two languages.

Yeah, you're a coward. Taking the easy pot shots at people because you're intimidated by the fact that they have taken a risk to improve their lives.

That's my observance of you, pea brain.

Guest "juan last time"
Wow, you really butchered your last post.  You're right about one thing you're really not very smart.

I "played the race card" because the original posts were racist statements and were picking on a guy because he couldn't speak English.  The same as your posts with the lame name calling.

I'll bet in a few years that guy will be far more educated than you and will speak two languages.

Yeah, you're a coward.  Taking the easy pot shots at people because you're intimidated by the fact that they have taken a risk to improve their lives.

That's my observance of you, pea brain.

WOW, not to insult any women out there, but you MUST be a woman!! You post with no logic or reason,---- pure emotion!!!!!

There was not a single racist post!! The main topic here, let's not forget, is a person complaining about someone coaching a soccer team here in AMERICA, and speaking nothing but Spanish. PERIOD.  End of discussion.

My 8 year old son is on the team whare this happened.  It is not that big a deal.  The Young Punk is also my son.  Perhaps what bothered me about this was everyone thought it was normal.  The coach told me if my son had a problem understanding she would translate for him.  I understand.  We are in America and speak English but we have the problem.  I should also add the non English speaking coach ran the entire practice.  It was only after listening for 20 min. I asked if it would be at all possible for some of the instructions to be in English.  The few children who are "handicaped" by speaking English only have to wait to see what the others do and then catch up.  It has to make them feel excluded.  As thou they were deaf or invisable. 

Other parents I have shared this with have said they have seen this before and have felt the same way.  Thay have not done anything about it.  My wife has contacted the Kearny Director of Recreation and explained this to him and he said the coach could of handeled it better and would speak to her.  I guess we will find out if he thinks this is proper. 

As I sometimes helpout with Pee Wee  football I needed to stop by the police station for fingerprinting and background check prior to being allowed on the field with the kids.  I hope this is true with soccer as well.  I would have introduced myself and asked but I would not of understood his answear.

Joe

You admit that the poster that goes by the screen name The Young Punk is your son!?!?!?

Now that's just great! <_<

Admit.  As if it were a confession of something wrong.  I am quite proud of him.  For one thing we at least have chosen usernames.  This shows accountability for what you say.  But you wouldn't know about that.

Somehow I new you would be proud of him, his idiotic statements, and name calling.

Accountabilty? How? Sign your name if you want to show me something.