A Win For Bush

Guest BushBacker

Guest Patriot
You do realize of course that Rupert Murdoch, the owner of your precious FOX news channel admitted in an interview that FOX news official position was to push for the war in Iraq? Guys like you bought it hook,line and sinker.

Nonsense. It's obvious you get your news from radical left bloggers. LOL !!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a proud american
Nonsense.  It's obvious you get your news from radical left bloggers. LOL !!

Yea it must be nonsense, except he did say it and said it in an interview that was shown on the other networks. Of course you wouldn't understand that since you only watch Fox news.

Guest a proud american
I'm happy to see you enjoy watching Fox News , the #1 cable news show.  Did you know that Bill O'Reilly is also #1 of all the cable news show hosts. His "O'Reilly Factor" draws more viewers than any other show on cable. But of course you know all that, thanks for watching. (And don't forget to say; God Bess George Bush, he's keeping us safe. Semper Fi.)

Actually we've had this discussion before. Bill O is not the top rated show on cable, but tied with Keith Oberman. Bill O takes the first half hour and Keith the second. And Bill O has been losing lately in the all important 8 p.m. time slot. Sorry for the bad news but reality is sometimes hard to digest. And I do pray for people like you who are so mislead and according to the Mc Clatchy poll 63% of the people polled want Bush out of Office. So atleast you have the majority praying for you also.

Guest Guest

And MORE fine work by the Commander in Chief.

Not only does he send young men and women off to a war of dubious cause and purpose, when they're wounded they can't even count on being well taken care of when returned to the US. I can hardly wait to hear the Dick tell us what a great Secretary of the Army we're losing.

Nice work cowboy

Guest Patriot
Actually we've had this discussion before. Bill O is not the top rated show on cable, but tied with Keith Oberman. Bill O takes the first half hour and Keith the second. And Bill O has been losing lately in the all important 8 p.m. time slot. Sorry for the bad news but reality is sometimes hard to digest. And I do pray for people like you who are so mislead and according to the Mc Clatchy poll 63% of the people polled want Bush out of Office. So atleast you have the majority praying for you also.

Yes, we have had this same discussion before, and you're still grossly misinformed. Fox News outdraws CNN and MSNBC combined, the O'Reilly Factor is the top rated cable news show, period. Number 2 is a distant second.

As far as the 63 % of the people go, they'll get their wish in 2009, when we elect another Republican president. Eat your heart out.

I'm happy to see you enjoy watching Fox News , the #1 cable news show.  Did you know that Bill O'Reilly is also #1 of all the cable news show hosts. His "O'Reilly Factor" draws more viewers than any other show on cable. But of course you know all that, thanks for watching. (And don't forget to say; God Bess George Bush, he's keeping us safe. Semper Fi.)

So easy to say "God Bless". Rolls of the tongue very easily. Before speaking the words do people think of God or is it spoken automatically like "Have a nice day"?

I wonder how God feels about people saying it so casually and often. The wording is really an order to God to bless someone. Does He like that wording? Does He agree that it should be put on car stickers? Stickers most likely manufactured by oppressed Chinese workers.

We always believed requests to God should be in the form of a humble prayer or petition. That is "May God Bless ..." or better yet "We petition the Father in His Grace to Bless ....".

Just a hint to some in case they're wondering why they ended up in a not so desirable place after death.

8PM - P2+ (25-54)

O’Reilly Factor – 2,304,000 viewers (462,000)

Paula Zahn– 359,000 viewers (113,000)

Countdown w/ Olbermann – 622,000 viewers (173,000)

Fast Money – 291,000 viewers (138,000)

Nancy Grace – 555,000 viewers (112,000)

http://insidecable.blogsome.com/2007/02/28...s-30/#more-5052

Numbers purportedly represent February 2007. FWIW.

Guest Guest
  As far as the 63 % of the people go, they'll get their wish in 2009, when we elect another Republican president. Eat your heart out.

You still have an aversion to facts eh?

How nice you'll attempting to elect another idiot in 2009.

Those of us paying attention will have already elected somene in 2008.

Maybe instead of telling people to eat their heart out you should pull your head out.

Guest Patriot
8PM - P2+ (25-54)

Numbers purportedly represent February 2007.  FWIW.

A Proud American won't like your statistics, he HATES the fact that Bill O'Reilly is #1. He doesn't realize that people are waking up to the lies and nonsense being published by the left wing Defeatocrats. Once we elect another Republican president in 2009, he may explode.

Guest BushBacker
You do realize of course that Rupert Murdoch, the owner of your precious FOX news channel admitted in an interview that FOX news official position was to push for the war in Iraq? Guys like you bought it hook,line and sinker.

Lay off the Kool-aid, you're dilusional.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
8PM - P2+ (25-54)

So let me get this straight. Since Bill O'Reilly has the most viewers then our current administration is not incompetent, inpet, criminal and liars? Ok, got it. BTW, before I'm cursed as a Left-Wing, Kool-Aide Drinking Liberal Defeatocrat keep in mind that I subscribe to no party and would be just as furious if this were a democratic administration. I wish those that support the current admistration could see that this

administration doesn't care near as much about them as they do the administration. They would have no trouble throwing you under the bus to save thier own butts. (See Scooter Libby) Are you relly so entrawled with "your party" that you would turn a blind eye to the past six years?

8PM - P2+ (25-54)

They are accurate. I don't where people get the idea that Olbermann is as popular as O'Reilly.

Guest Guest
Yes, we have had this same discussion before, and you're still grossly misinformed.  Fox News outdraws CNN and MSNBC combined, the O'Reilly Factor is the top rated cable news show, period.  Number 2 is a distant second.

And your point is?

TV ratings have NOTHING to do with FACTS and whether a show presents factual programming or not.

Oh, excuse me, I forgot, YOU have little use for facts in your delusional little world.

Guest Radagast
8PM - P2+ (25-54)

Those numbers haven't changed much over the past year. Over the same period, the Democrats that O'Rielly scorns have taken over the House, Senate and most of the States Governors offices.

I hope his numbers get better ... maybe we can get a Democrat elected President! Keep up the good work!

Guest Guest
A Proud American won't like your statistics, he HATES the fact that Bill O'Reilly is #1.  He doesn't realize that people are waking up to the lies and nonsense being published by the left wing Defeatocrats. Once we elect another Republican president in 2009, he  may explode.

So by your logic some Rap-crap is better music than Mozart because it sells more records?

And TRY to pull your head out of your butt and learn when the next presidential election actually is, WANKER!

Guest a proud american
A Proud American won't like your statistics, he HATES the fact that Bill O'Reilly is #1.  He doesn't realize that people are waking up to the lies and nonsense being published by the left wing Defeatocrats. Once we elect another Republican president in 2009, he  may explode.

Actually I love them because of the fact they're not true and the fastest growing cable news channel is MSNBC.

Guest BushBacker
Those numbers haven't changed much over the past year. Over the same period, the Democrats that O'Rielly scorns have taken over the House, Senate and most of the States Governors offices.

I hope his numbers get better ... maybe we can get a Democrat elected President! Keep up the good work!

Keep dreaming, Kool-aid breath. Hilliary or Obama is all the Defeatocrats have. Neither of them can win against any of the Republican contenders. So there will be a Republican elected in '09 and he will carry many Republicans into office with him and re-take control of Congress. Remember where you heard it first.

Guest a proud american

Actually, what I said is that they split the hour with O'reilly taking the first half and Olbermann taking the second half. And if anyone was watching tv on tuesday here's what they saw: ABC,NBC,CBS,CNN, CNBC, MSNBC: Libby guilty on four counts. On Fox News: Libby found not guilty on one count. And while we're on the subject, is O'Reilly still going to be the featured speaker at the dinner for missing and exploited children? Now I don't want to seem harsh with Bill O but do you think he's got the whole Malmady thing straight now. You know where he said american soldiers massacred all those german soldiers. No once but twice. And in reality I don't hate any facts to do with Fox, I just feel sorry for you because you aren't going to get the whole picture, just what the white house wants you to hear.

Now as far as the election, I don't know who is going to win, but rest assured whoever the republican is he'll have to pander to the religious right and make promises he won't keep and who ever wins will spend the majority of their time cleaning up the mess that your boy has put us in. Whoever wins should start thier inaugural speech with where to begin, where to begin, dear lord where to begin, to clean up the tremendous mess mess we're in.

Guest Guest

Yeah, maybe the Clintons can get back in the White House. Good work Rad!

So let me get this straight.

(Welcome to Keith's Straw-man-O-rama)

Since Bill O'Reilly has the most viewers then our current administration is not incompetent, inpet, criminal and liars?

Uh ... yeah ... that's exactly what I argued ...

Ok, got it.

O ... kay ...

BTW, before I'm cursed as a Left-Wing, Kool-Aide Drinking Liberal Defeatocrat keep in mind that I subscribe to no party and would be just as furious if this were a democratic administration. I wish those that support the current admistration could see that this

administration doesn't care near as much about them as they do the administration.

Hmmm?

They would have no trouble throwing you under the bus to save thier own butts. (See Scooter Libby)

Scooter Libby was only prosecuted because of his own misstatements, so far as I can tell (along with Fitzgerald's willingness to forego prosecutorial discretion in favor of pursuing Libby even though he never prosecuted based on the issue of the investigation).

Are you relly so entrawled with "your party" that you would turn a blind eye to the past six years?

Every time I look at one of the reasons you folks offer as to what I'm supposed to see, it evaporates under the light of reason. See Scooter Libby.

Guest Guest
Keep dreaming, Kool-aid breath.  Hilliary or Obama is all the Defeatocrats have. Neither of them can win against any of the Republican contenders. So there will be a Republican elected in '09 and he will carry many Republicans into office with him and re-take control of Congress. Remember where you heard it first.

You and your idiot pal PatRat are gonna be shocked when ya'll find out we elect a Democrat in '08, just keep waitin' for '09 nitwit.