Dummy, Rummy and The Dick

Guest Guest

Well, NONE of those folks you mentioned sold weapons to an enemy state(Reagan) or were such chickensh*ts that they resigned the presidency in disgrace (Nixon) so I'd guess they really were no where NEAR as bad as some of YOUR lying idols!

And what is it with you Repulsivecans and your dislike of the First Amendement?  I see Giuliani getting a lot of attention, this THREE times married adulterer will no doubt ride the family values train while he tries to impose his censdoeship on others.  You folks just can't get away from jack-boots.

Perhaps, but Clinton did sell missile technology to China. China didn't have multi-targeting warheads until 1996. Right around the same time the re-election was "dialing for dollars." National security should never come before his reelection, right???

I'm disappointed.

Bush claimed that he'd keep Rummy as long as he was president.

I've been witing damn near a week and the cowboy still hasn't announced his resignation.

Guess it was just ANOTHER of his flip-floppin' lies :ph34r:

I love the way you conveniently leave out the fact that weapons were being sold to Iran and Iraq years before the Reagan administration and during the Reagan administration neither Iran or Iraq were considered "enemy states".

You've learned your radical left Kool-aid spin lessons well.  LOL

It was Reagan who REMOVED Iraq from the list of KNOWN terrorist states despite objections by Congress.

Once AGAIN, YOU have NO FACTS and continue your ASININE comments.

Perhaps, but Clinton did sell missile technology to China.  China didn't have multi-targeting warheads until 1996.  Right around the same time the re-election was "dialing for dollars."  National security should never come before his reelection, right???

While Clinton is nothing if not flawed at least in this case his actions were out in the open and appear to have been legal if ill-advised.

I don't think you can make that case for Reagan. If selling weapons to an avowed enemy state doesn't fit the very definition of treason then nothing does. And a convenient case of amnesia doesn't excuse it.

I'm just damn tired of people whining about Clinton's BJ while Bush campaigns for an adulterous Congressman and others hold Reagan up to be some kind of saint. There's lots of dirty laundry on both sides of the fence.

Perhaps, but Clinton did sell missile technology to China.  China didn't have multi-targeting warheads until 1996.  Right around the same time the re-election was "dialing for dollars."  National security should never come before his reelection, right???

In the interest of equal time to both parties a little Googling returned the following:

The Bush administration has been "as bad, if not worse" than the Clinton administration when it comes to the transfer of sensitive technologies to the People's Republic of China (PRC), claims Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, a nonpartisan public-interest law firm. Fitton says the Bush administration even has "relaxed the rules put in place during the Clinton years." Specifically, he tells INSIGHT, the administration has allowed the transfer of "computer technology [whose] only practical purpose is for nuclear-weapon design." Fitton says that from the beginning the administration went "full-speed ahead" with China trade and efforts to get the PRC into the World Trade Organization (WTO), which Fitton tells INSIGHT only gives China more opportunities to modernize its military and "get cash" with which to buy high-tech weapons elsewhere.

So in the mid-ninties during Clinton's term you became a  Kool-aider ??  I bet it was the BJ's he was getting in the Oval Office that made you switch.  LOL

Well yeah!

I'd MUCH rather get a BJ than have a president sell weapons to an enemy state or lie to get us involved in his personal vendetta.

So in the mid-ninties during Clinton's term you became a  Kool-aider ??  I bet it was the BJ's he was getting in the Oval Office that made you switch.  LOL

I just happened to stumble across the best explanation for your self proclaimed title. In 1775 Samuel Johnson said:

"patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"

While Clinton is nothing if not flawed at least in this case his actions were out in the open and appear to have been legal if ill-advised.

I don't think you can make that case for Reagan.  If selling weapons to an avowed enemy state doesn't fit the very definition of treason then nothing does.  And a convenient case of amnesia doesn't excuse it.

I'm just damn tired of people whining about Clinton's BJ while Bush campaigns for an adulterous Congressman and others hold Reagan up to be some kind of saint.  There's lots of dirty laundry on both sides of the fence.

Now, be fair. I didn't even mention the BJ, I was dealing with missile technology to a Communist country.

Guest Patriot
I just happened to stumble across the best explanation for your self proclaimed title.  In 1775 Samuel Johnson said:

"patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"

You stumbled because you overdid the Kool-aid again. Here's another factoid for your Kool-aid saturated brain to process; in 1957 Alfred E. Newman said; "What Me Worry". They both have about the same relevance.

You stumbled because you overdid the Kool-aid again.  Here's another factoid for your Kool-aid saturated brain to process;  in 1957 Alfred E. Newman said; "What Me Worry".  They both have about the same relevance.

Samuel Johson's statement is VERY relevant to little liars like you who hide behind self-proclaimed titles while twisting reality beyond all recognition and refusing to provide any factual basis for their stupid allegations but just spew out ASININE sound bites s if they mean something.

Alfred E Newman? Another one of your heroes?

Guest Patriot
Samuel Johson's statement is VERY relevant to  little  liars like you who hide behind self-proclaimed titles while twisting reality beyond all recognition and refusing to provide any factual basis for their stupid allegations but just spew out ASININE sound bites s if they mean something.

Alfred E Newman?  Another one of your heroes?

You remember Alf Newman, he was one of Bill Clinton's friends.