Dummy, Rummy and The Dick

Guest Guest

And heres another fact. The Army is doing it by lowering their standards which means even fools like Bush Backer and the Patriot could get in.

I doubt it, they lowered the standards, they didn't eliminate them. Those with no contact with reality are still turned down.

Guest Patriot
I doubt it, they lowered the standards, they didn't eliminate them.  Those with no contact with reality are still turned down.

The one standard they'll never lower is the ban on Kool-aiders. Kool-aiders tend to desert their positions under fire.

Guest a proud american
The one standard they'll never lower is the ban on Kool-aiders.  Kool-aiders tend to desert their positions under fire.

As opposed to joining the Texas Air National Guard, claiming to be training in Alabama, refusing to take a flight physical being taken off of flight status. That kool-aid breath?

Guest Patriot
WHAT the hell would you know about being under fire you stinking little REMF kying turd?

I was under fire in Nam. There were 19 defeatocrats and me in a foxhole. When the firefight started, all 19 Kool-aiders deserted their positions. I teamed up with 2 other republicans from another company and won the fight.

Guest Patriot
As opposed to joining the Texas Air National Guard, claiming to be training in Alabama, refusing to take a flight physical being taken off of flight status. That kool-aid breath?

I see you're reading those radical left bloggers again. Didn't your momma warn you against that, or is she a Kool-aider too ??

I was under fire in Nam. There were 19 defeatocrats and me in a foxhole. When the firefight started, all 19 Kool-aiders deserted their positions.  I teamed up with 2 other republicans from another company and won the fight.

YOU were sitting in an air-conditioned office shuffling paper you liar.

I was under fire in Nam. There were 19 defeatocrats and me in a foxhole. When the firefight started, all 19 Kool-aiders deserted their positions.  I teamed up with 2 other republicans from another company and won the fight.

Maybe someday someone will help you pull your head out of your butt, it's obvious you can't do it by yourself.

Guest BushBacker

LOL. Excellent !! Reading some of the Kool-aider replies, I don't think they appreciate your humor. TS.

Guest a proud american

You were under fire in a fox hole with 14 defeatacrats? That must have been some fox hole. Are you sure you weren't sitting in a bar with 15 bar stools because I also served in Viet Nam and to tell you the truth, I didn't know what party the guys I fought with were from. I only know that when the action started we were all americans and if memory serves me right weren't you a marine? I thought marines never ran. How about in the future you try making up a story thats more believable. Maybe you can tell us a story about how you were able to pull the grenade pin out with your teeth like John Wayne.

Guest Patriot
You were under fire in a fox hole with 14 defeatacrats? That must have been some fox hole. Are you sure you weren't sitting in a bar with 15 bar stools because I also served in Viet Nam and to tell you the truth, I didn't know what party the guys I fought with were from. I only know that when the action started we were all americans and if memory serves me right weren't you a marine? I thought marines never ran. How about in the future you try making up a story thats more believable. Maybe you can tell us a story about how you were able to pull the grenade pin out with your teeth like John Wayne.

DUH !! I was being factitious. Or for you Kool-aiders, I was kidding. And I wasn't a marine, I was AF. A helicopter medic to be exact. In my 14 months in Nam I never met a Kool-aider like you, are you sure you were there ?? Sounds to me like you served in Fort Dix. The only fighting you did was with the Pineys in the bars in Wrightstown.

DUH !!  I was being factitious.  Or for you Kool-aiders, I was kidding.  And I wasn't a marine, I was AF. A helicopter medic to be exact.  In my 14 months in Nam I never met a Kool-aider like you, are you sure you were there ??  Sounds to me like you served in Fort Dix. The only fighting you did was with the Pineys in the bars in Wrightstown.

More than likely YOU know the bars and the pineys well being the LIAR that YOU are.

Guest a proud american
DUH !!  I was being factitious.  Or for you Kool-aiders, I was kidding.  And I wasn't a marine, I was AF. A helicopter medic to be exact.  In my 14 months in Nam I never met a Kool-aider like you, are you sure you were there ??  Sounds to me like you served in Fort Dix. The only fighting you did was with the Pineys in the bars in Wrightstown.

Actually I took my basic training at Ft. Dix but never had the pleasure of going into Wrightstown. However, I was stationed in Viet Nam with the First Cavalry Division (airmobile) for 8 months and then moved up north to finish my tour after the Cav was reassigned. Maybe you never met a kool-aid drinker like me because up until the middle 90's I was a staunch conservative republican who thought just like you guys did. That is until I finally figured out that the party was being taken over by lunatics. Fortunately there is still time for you and your ilk to see just how you have been manipulated by people who if given the choice will protect their interests over yours in a heart beat. But on a lighter note, from one vet to the other and all the vets welcome home. While we almost never agree on anything you and I have earned the right to disagree. But the one thing that we do have in common is we would do it all over again if called to serve.

Guest no home

Actually I took my basic training at Ft. Dix but never had the pleasure of going into Wrightstown. However, I was stationed in Viet Nam with the First Cavalry Division (airmobile) for 8 months and then moved up north to finish my tour after the Cav was reassigned. Maybe you never met a kool-aid drinker like me because up until the middle 90's I was a staunch conservative republican who thought just like you guys did. That is until I finally figured out that the party was being taken over by lunatics. Fortunately there is still time for you and your ilk to see just how you have been manipulated by people who if given the choice will protect their interests over yours in a heart beat. But on a lighter note, from one vet to the other and all the vets welcome home. While we almost never agree on anything you and I have earned the right to disagree. But the one thing that we do have in common is we would do it all over again if called to serve.

[/quote :ph34r: 1st WELCOME HOME THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!! :rolleyes: now thank you for making MY point so well! i was in the airforce but did not go to nam thank god! but i was a rep like you and i saw the lies they was selling! 1 more time WELCOME HOME AND THANKS FOR YOUR POST!!! :huh:

Guest Patriot

So in the mid-ninties during Clinton's term you became a Kool-aider ?? I bet it was the BJ's he was getting in the Oval Office that made you switch. LOL

Guest BushBacker

The republican party was being taken over by lunatics ?? What do you call democrats like Howard "screaming" Dean, Ted "drown your girlfriend" Kennedy, John "our troops in Viet Nam were murderers and rapists" Kerry, Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton. You must feel very proud to be a member of that elite group.

The republican party was being taken over by lunatics ??  What do you call democrats like Howard "screaming" Dean, Ted "drown your girlfriend" Kennedy, John "our troops in Viet Nam were murderers and rapists" Kerry, Bill "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" Clinton. You must feel very proud to be a member of that elite group.

Well, NONE of those folks you mentioned sold weapons to an enemy state(Reagan) or were such chickensh*ts that they resigned the presidency in disgrace (Nixon) so I'd guess they really were no where NEAR as bad as some of YOUR lying idols!

And what is it with you Repulsivecans and your dislike of the First Amendement? I see Giuliani getting a lot of attention, this THREE times married adulterer will no doubt ride the family values train while he tries to impose his censdoeship on others. You folks just can't get away from jack-boots.

Guest BushBacker
Well, NONE of those folks you mentioned sold weapons to an enemy state(Reagan) or were such chickensh*ts that they resigned the presidency in disgrace (Nixon) so I'd guess they really were no where NEAR as bad as some of YOUR lying idols!

And what is it with you Repulsivecans and your dislike of the First Amendement?  I see Giuliani getting a lot of attention, this THREE times married adulterer will no doubt ride the family values train while he tries to impose his censdoeship on others.  You folks just can't get away from jack-boots.

I love the way you conveniently leave out the fact that weapons were being sold to Iran and Iraq years before the Reagan administration and during the Reagan administration neither Iran or Iraq were considered "enemy states".

You've learned your radical left Kool-aid spin lessons well. LOL