TOMORROW TUESDAY SEPT. 19, 2006 IS THE DAY

Guest RAMBO

HEY EVERYONE IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD I LOVE THIS TOWN DURING ELECTION TIME

GO GO GO RAYMOND FOR MAYOR 2006!!!!!!!!

GO GO GO MILLAN GO GO BACK TO SPAIN!!!!!!!

OH WELL TOMORROW SEPTEMBER 19, 2006 IS THE BIG DAY

IS THE GROUNDBREAKING FOR RED BULLS STADIUM

I ONLY HAVE TO SAID THANK YOU RAYMOND

ONE MORE DREAM COME TRUE

LET’S KEEP HIM FOREVER

WITH MAYOR RAYMOND MCDONOUGH

THINGS GET DOWNWITH MILLAN NOTHING WILL GET DOWN

Guest Traffic Jam

ONE MORE DREAM COME TRUE

LET’S KEEP HIM FOREVER

Isn't it Tansky's plea date too. Maybe the Mayor and the Red Bull owners can give out commemorative quarters. The Red Bulls can return the favor on the 40 million dollar taxpayer paid for bond by converting the Mayor's quarters into dollar bills. The least they can do for the guy. What a shame while Tansky pleas, McDonough parties.

Guest 5:00pm Traffic Jam Report

It's another amazing dat for the Harrison PD

all 43 officers out directing traffic

from the 24,000 new people living in town in the 7-8,000 new condos

and the 30,000 seat stadium has one of it's HiP HoP concerts tonight.

and all 3,000,000 sq. ft of offices just seem to rang the bell Works over!

Enjoy Harrison residents

Guest Mr. Kotter

ONE MORE DREAM COME TRUE

LET’S KEEP HIM FOREVER

Hey Epstein, you sure you don't mean DONE nad not DOWN?

Isn't it Tansky's plea date too.  Maybe the Mayor and the Red Bull owners can give out commemorative quarters.  The Red Bulls can return the favor on the 40 million dollar taxpayer paid for bond by converting the Mayor's quarters into dollar bills.  The least they can do for the guy.  What a shame while Tansky pleas, McDonough parties.

McDonough is a looser that can't even speak for himself, does not pay taxes, has no children to send to the school system, he was a gambler and he is still gambling our money away. MAYOR MCDONOUGH YOU ARE PATHETIC

It's another amazing dat for the Harrison PD

all 43 officers out directing traffic

from the 24,000 new people living in town in the 7-8,000 new condos

and the 30,000 seat stadium has one of it's HiP HoP concerts tonight.

and all 3,000,000 sq. ft of offices just seem to rang the bell Works over!

Enjoy Harrison residents

Can someone please answer me this ? how many cops were actually on patrol during the ground breaking this morning ? i saw 1st hand more then half the cops on traffic posts or down at the ground breaking , how much crime could of happened down there ? meanwhile someone is getting mugged or heldup on central ave with no police protection in toen b/c everyone was too busy down there with the red bulls , real nice :angry:<_<

McDonough is a looser that can't even speak for himself, does not pay taxes, has no children to send to the school system, he was a gambler and he is still gambling our money away.  MAYOR MCDONOUGH YOU ARE PATHETIC

When you personally attack someone you should have the common decency to identify yourself, you b-lless wonder!

Can someone please answer me this ? how many cops were actually on patrol during the ground breaking this morning ? i saw 1st hand more then half the cops on traffic posts or down at the ground breaking , how much crime could of happened down there ? meanwhile someone is getting mugged or heldup on central ave with no police protection in toen b/c everyone was too busy down there with the red bulls , real nice  :angry:  <_<

It's called overtime, and that's the only time they get it.

Can someone please answer me this ? how many cops were actually on patrol during the ground breaking this morning ? i saw 1st hand more then half the cops on traffic posts or down at the ground breaking , how much crime could of happened down there ? meanwhile someone is getting mugged or heldup on central ave with no police protection in toen b/c everyone was too busy down there with the red bulls , real nice  :angry:  <_<

Its an ELECTION year dont you get it!!! horse and pony show.

When you personally attack someone you should have the common decency to identify yourself, you b-lless wonder!

yea up yours too. Do you realize that you are the one who should show what b-lls you have, I know I have none. I was born with none but I will show you that I most likely have more than you.

It's called overtime, and that's the only time they get it.

follow the red brick road !!!!!!!! and when you reached the side of the ground breaking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only by invitation? and I was under the impresion that everyone was welcome, specially a town resident that is going to pay for the $40,000,000.

only in harrison

Its an ELECTION year dont you get it!!!      horse and pony show.

You are right, it is an election year and that is way the Town of Harrison is all done up, with new side walks and crossing designs, and street signs. How sweet it is for the childless mayor.

Guest Street Graffati Artist
You are right, it is an election year and that is way the Town of Harrison is all done up, with new side walks and crossing designs, and street signs.  How sweet it is for the childless mayor.

As I walked over them, I realized how they crosswalks now looked like a perfect spot to scribe, www.kearnyontheweb.com what a perfect spot. Webs in the crosswalks how wonderful for KOTW.