Another Mugging

Guest CRIMESTOPPER

Guest CRIMESTOPPER

Never mind the property taxes going up, so are the muggings in town.

Another one today on the corner of N 5th Street and Central Avenue, second time this month on the SAME CORNER.

Happened to someone from the school district, at 1pm in the afternoon.

ATTENTION HARRISONIANS:

YOU ARE NOT EVEN SAFE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

HOLD ON TO YOUR POCKETBOOKS, WALLETS, AND CHILDREN!

Never mind the property taxes going up, so are the muggings in town.

Another one today on the corner of N 5th Street and Central Avenue, second time this month on the SAME CORNER

Happened to someone from the school district, at 1pm in the afternoon.

ATTENTION HARRISONIANS:

YOU ARE NOT EVEN SAFE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

HOLD ON TO YOUR POCKETBOOKS, WALLETS, AND CHILDREN!

Why isn't any of this published? Why aren't the residents notified? I understand that it's an election year, but the people need to know what's going on.

Why isn't any of this published?  Why aren't the residents notified?  I understand that it's an election year, but the people need to know what's going on.

Because the Mayor and Chief want everyone to believe there is NO CRIME IN HARRISON>>>>>>WHAT A JOKE THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO THIS TOWN IS FOR THE MAYOR TO WAKE UP AND #1Get RID OF THIS CHIEF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO THE JOB 2WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO ALLOW THE REAL MEN ON OUR POLICE DEPT. TO DO THEIR JOBS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE.HOW COME EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS CHIEF IS A IDIOT BUT THE MAYOR....CHIEFFY MUST BE PRETTY FAR UP THE MAYOR AS- For him to be kept on as Chief. WE ALL CAN SEE HE DOESN' KNOW HOW TO DO HIS JOB MAYOR GET NEW GLASSES....WE NEED SOME ONE WHO CAN PICK UP THE MORAL OF OUR POLICE OFFICERS THESE GUYS CAN ONLY DO WHAT THIS MORON ALLOWS THEM TO...AND THATS NOT MUCH..GET RID OF HIM WE NEED MORE POLICE OFFICERS ON OUR POLICE FORCE.......NOW AND A CHIEF THAT CAN DO THE JOB RITE, THIS GUY IS MAKING A LAUGHING STOCK OUT OF THE DEPT. AND THE MAYOR IS DOING IT TO THIS TOWN.....2 LOSERSWHAT A DISGRACE

Because the Mayor and Chief want everyone to believe there is NO CRIME IN HARRISON>>>>>>WHAT A JOKE THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO THIS TOWN IS FOR THE MAYOR TO WAKE UP AND #1Get RID OF THIS CHIEF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO THE JOB 2WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO ALLOW THE REAL MEN ON OUR POLICE DEPT. TO DO THEIR JOBS  THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE.HOW COME EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS CHIEF IS A IDIOT BUT THE MAYOR....CHIEFFY MUST BE PRETTY FAR UP THE MAYOR AS-  For him to be kept on as Chief. WE ALL CAN SEE HE DOESN' KNOW HOW TO DO HIS JOB  MAYOR GET NEW GLASSES....WE NEED SOME ONE WHO CAN PICK UP THE MORAL OF OUR POLICE OFFICERS  THESE GUYS CAN ONLY DO WHAT THIS MORON ALLOWS THEM TO...AND THATS NOT MUCH..GET RID OF HIM WE NEED MORE POLICE OFFICERS ON OUR POLICE FORCE.......NOW AND A CHIEF THAT CAN DO THE JOB RITE, THIS GUY IS MAKING A LAUGHING STOCK OUT OF THE DEPT. AND THE MAYOR IS DOING IT TO THIS TOWN.....2 LOSERSWHAT A DISGRACE

Looks like the honeymoon is over for the Chief.

Guest Harrison Citizen

I find it funny....

...how the majority of the people who post on here, just bash someone about the type of job they are doing. Have you done their job? Can you do it better? Why not apply for the job? Any company would be willing to hire a candidate that is well established, and knowledgeable about their job. What do you think people have to say about the job you do? I am sure there are many people who would like to, or probably do, bad mouth you and what you do in your workplace, if you even work.

...how everyone complains about the chief. Just a few years ago you were complaining about the chief of police that was in charge back then, and before that, and the one before that. Are you ever going to be satisfied with a chief? What is it that you can seem to find necessary in a chief, and who from your understanding should be appointed chief?

...how everyone believes that the cops cant prevent everything from happening. Haven't you realized that our town is overpopulated, and soon to be overwhelmed with more residents? From the way you are saying it, every cop should follow a person to protect them. I understand your concern, I too want to be safe while walking down the street, but lets face it, we live right next to newark, some of the people who live in this town deal with gang members/drug dealers/sex offenders. They are the ones that end up attracting this negative behavior, and we cannot get rid of them because there are too many government rules protecting them.

Because the Mayor and Chief want everyone to believe there is NO CRIME IN HARRISON>>>>>>WHAT A JOKE THE BEST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO THIS TOWN IS FOR THE MAYOR TO WAKE UP AND #1Get RID OF THIS CHIEF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO THE JOB 2WE NEED SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO ALLOW THE REAL MEN ON OUR POLICE DEPT. TO DO THEIR JOBS  THE WAY IT SHOULD BE DONE.HOW COME EVERYONE CAN SEE THIS CHIEF IS A IDIOT BUT THE MAYOR....CHIEFFY MUST BE PRETTY FAR UP THE MAYOR AS-  For him to be kept on as Chief. WE ALL CAN SEE HE DOESN' KNOW HOW TO DO HIS JOB  MAYOR GET NEW GLASSES....WE NEED SOME ONE WHO CAN PICK UP THE MORAL OF OUR POLICE OFFICERS  THESE GUYS CAN ONLY DO WHAT THIS MORON ALLOWS THEM TO...AND THATS NOT MUCH..GET RID OF HIM WE NEED MORE POLICE OFFICERS ON OUR POLICE FORCE.......NOW AND A CHIEF THAT CAN DO THE JOB RITE, THIS GUY IS MAKING A LAUGHING STOCK OUT OF THE DEPT. AND THE MAYOR IS DOING IT TO THIS TOWN.....2 LOSERSWHAT A DISGRACE

I believe that this police chief does not even live in town, so why would he care? he is just living off the town which he was raised and of course he is another bobble head in town. at least the previous acting chief lives in town.

Guest Guest*****
I find it funny....

...how the majority of the people who post on here, just bash someone about the type of job they are doing. Have you done their job? Can you do it better? Why not apply for the job? Any company would be willing to hire a candidate that is well established, and knowledgeable about their job. What do you think people have to say about the job you do? I am sure there are many people who would like to, or probably do, bad mouth you and what you do in your workplace, if you even work.

...how everyone complains about the chief. Just a few years ago you were complaining about the chief of police that was in charge back then, and before that, and the one before that. Are you ever going to be satisfied with a chief? What is it that you can seem to find necessary in a chief, and who from your understanding should be appointed chief?

...how everyone believes that the cops cant prevent everything from happening. Haven't you realized that our town is overpopulated, and soon to be overwhelmed with more residents? From the way you are saying it, every cop should follow a person to protect them. I understand your concern, I too want to be safe while walking down the street, but lets face it, we live right next to newark, some of the people who live in this town deal with gang members/drug dealers/sex offenders. They are the ones that end up attracting this negative behavior, and we cannot get rid of them because there are too many government rules protecting them.

Yes Any one who is well established and knowledgeable ..So Why was this IDIOT HIRED AS CHIEF...HE IS NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE OR ESTABLISHED. HE CAN'T EVEN KEEP THE MENS MORAL E UP THEY CAN'T STAND HIM EXCEPT FOR THE FEW ASS KISSERS.....AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT HERE WHY DON'T THEY GET RID OF THAT SHORT FAT OOMPA LOOMPA FOR A COP THAT THEY HAVE.....HE IS AN IDIOT THAT THINKS HE IS SPECIAL AND DO WHAT EVER HE DAMN WELL PLEASES AS HIS FAMILY DOES......

Yes Any one who is well established and knowledgeable ..So Why was this IDIOT HIRED AS CHIEF...HE IS NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE OR ESTABLISHED. HE CAN'T EVEN KEEP THE MENS MORAL E UP  THEY CAN'T STAND HIM  EXCEPT FOR THE FEW ASS KISSERS.....AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT HERE WHY DON'T THEY GET RID OF THAT SHORT FAT OOMPA LOOMPA FOR A COP THAT  THEY HAVE.....HE IS AN IDIOT THAT THINKS HE IS SPECIAL AND DO WHAT EVER HE DAMN WELL PLEASES AS HIS FAMILY DOES......

You mean the guy from Willie Wanka, yes I think this guy is a bit of a jerk, I watch him park his big black car in the yellow zone when he has plenty of parking on the street, why does he do that? should he have special priveleges?

Yes Any one who is well established and knowledgeable ..So Why was this IDIOT HIRED AS CHIEF...HE IS NOT KNOWLEDGEABLE OR ESTABLISHED. HE CAN'T EVEN KEEP THE MENS MORAL E UP  THEY CAN'T STAND HIM  EXCEPT FOR THE FEW ASS KISSERS.....AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT HERE WHY DON'T THEY GET RID OF THAT SHORT FAT OOMPA LOOMPA FOR A COP THAT  THEY HAVE.....HE IS AN IDIOT THAT THINKS HE IS SPECIAL AND DO WHAT EVER HE DAMN WELL PLEASES AS HIS FAMILY DOES......

who's the family your talking about????

I find it funny....

...how everyone complains about the chief. Just a few years ago you were complaining about the chief of police that was in charge back then, and before that, and the one before that.

Are you ever going to be satisfied with a chief? What is it that you can seem to find necessary in a chief, and who from your understanding should be appointed chief?

You ask this question. No one should be appointed chief. A test should be taken and whoever scores highest should be chief

Can you give a few hints as to what type of "town hall" job his family members hold that he is related to and his initials if this wsite permits it?

who's the family your talking about????

How long has he been a cop and how old is he approx? Is he about 5ft 4" -6"?

If he got his job thru family in local gov, are they is town full time positions or are they elected officials? Is his heritage Irsh, Italian, Polish or continental Spanish or South American?