jersey journal

Guest guest

Isn't it funny that there is not one mention of the article about Harrison in today's jersey journal. Everyone is too busy talking about negative things but for once a newspaper article actually says something wonderful about Harrison and not one word on here. I guess McDonough's doing something right in alot more eyes than you people want to believe.

Congratulations Ray and the Redevelopment committee. Dont let all the haters drag you down.

Isn't it funny that there is not one mention of the article about Harrison in today's jersey journal.  Everyone is too busy talking about negative things but for once a newspaper article actually says something wonderful about Harrison and not one word on here.  I guess McDonough's doing something right in alot more eyes than you people want to believe. 

Congratulations Ray and the Redevelopment committee.  Dont let all the haters drag you down.

Stop drinking kool aid and call me in the morning.

Isn't it funny that there is not one mention of the article about Harrison in today's jersey journal.  Everyone is too busy talking about negative things but for once a newspaper article actually says something wonderful about Harrison and not one word on here.  I guess McDonough's doing something right in alot more eyes than you people want to believe. 

Congratulations Ray and the Redevelopment committee.  Dont let all the haters drag you down.

RAY IS DRAGGING HARRISON DOWN, HE IS THE ONLY HATER OF THIS TOWN BECAUSE HE IS THE LEADER, HE OWNS NO PROPERTY, HE PAYS NO TAXES, HE HAS NO CHILDREN TO SEND TO THIS ABBOTT SCHOOL THAT THE SCHOOL BOARD DOES NOT EVEN SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO, WE THE TAXPAYERS SHOULD NOT BE PUT IN THIS SITUATION.

OK GG, you can keep your job. See you at the town hall on Monday. Mayor, now can you give his wife the job you promised her?! :lol:

Guest Guest in the know
I'll be wearing black to boycott the stadium.  I wish we can make signs and pickit the ground breaking.  What a mistake for Harrison.

The Stadium will prove to be one of the best things to happen. It will revitalize the redevelopment area, attract better redevelopment, and put Harrison on the map! You'll see that only those opposed to the redevelopment oppose it, as they oppose most new ideas (because they didn't think of them, or work hard the way Ray and Pete did to get the Stadium).

Yeah, but make sure you read the Jersey Journal, Monday 9/18

It'll tell you all about the murder that took place this past weekend... Ray how ya gonna keep that quiet???????????????

The Stadium will prove to be one of the best things to happen. It will revitalize the redevelopment area, attract better redevelopment, and put Harrison on the map! You'll see that only those opposed to the redevelopment oppose it, as they oppose most new ideas (because they didn't think of them, or work hard the way Ray and Pete did to get the Stadium).

The stadium will be like every other stadium that has MLS or some minor league team....empty!!!

Yeah, but make sure you read the Jersey Journal, Monday 9/18

It'll tell you all about the murder that took place this past weekend... Ray how ya gonna keep that quiet???????????????

Don't worry the police chief will be thinking of ways to minimize the crime that occurred so that the stats dont go up.

On the map as what? maybe the run down city with lots of crime, low scoring school, dirty. Look around, you obviouly must not live here.

Thanks *******, there will be something extra in the envelope this week.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.