Letters To The Editor

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

The following was taken from "Letters to the editor" in a NJ newspaper.

Hurtful Democrats

Although 5 years have passed and as a country we have managed to move on with quite a bit of resolve, Sept.11th continues to have done what it was meant to do. As a nation, we are divided because of the nature of how we should have responded. It has caused so much divide between political parties one might ask how is this ever going to enable us to combat our enemies.

Instead of worrying about our safety and planning on how we can defend ourselves against future attacks, the Democrats main priority has become personal attacks against our president. Bin Laden and his terrorist thugs must watch CNN and squeal with delight at the political back-stabbing carried out by the radical left.

Regardless of your political party, we should all be supporting our president , our troops and our nation.

You can be certain that the terrorists follow all the news broadcasts on CNN and I'm sure they're encouraged to fight on and fight harder when they see the hatred and anamosity being hurled at the president from the Democrats.

By encouraging the terrorists, it is costing more American lives. I hope the Democrats will recognize and understand how harmful their actions are and stop it.

Hurtful Democrats

Although 5 years have passed and as a country we have managed to move on with quite a bit of resolve, Sept.11th continues to have done what it was meant to do.  As a nation, we are  divided because of the nature of how we should have responded. It has caused so much divide between political parties  one might ask how is this ever going to enable us to combat our enemies.

Instead of worrying about our safety and planning on how we can defend ourselves against future attacks, the Democrats main priority has become personal attacks against our president.  Bin Laden and his terrorist thugs must watch CNN and  squeal with delight at the political back-stabbing  carried out by the radical left.

Regardless of your political party, we should all be supporting our president , our troops and our nation.

You can be certain that the terrorists follow all the news broadcasts  on CNN and I'm sure they're encouraged to fight on and fight harder when they see the hatred and anamosity being hurled at the president from the Democrats.

By encouraging the terrorists, it is costing more American lives. I hope the Democrats will recognize and understand how harmful their actions are and stop it.

And this proves WHAT other than anybody can have a letter published in a newspaper?

I'd say the terrorists are probably more encouraged knowing there's a president who promised to bring them to justice yet invaded a country with no ties to 9/11.

Letters like this are a poor substitute for having a competetnt president we COULD have confidence in. thy're just political spin trying justify inept leadershio with fear tactics and people like you are too damn narrow minded to see it.

Hurtful Democrats

Although 5 years have passed and as a country we have managed to move on with quite a bit of resolve, Sept.11th continues to have done what it was meant to do.  As a nation, we are  divided because of the nature of how we should have responded. It has caused so much divide between political parties  one might ask how is this ever going to enable us to combat our enemies.

Instead of worrying about our safety and planning on how we can defend ourselves against future attacks, the Democrats main priority has become personal attacks against our president.  Bin Laden and his terrorist thugs must watch CNN and  squeal with delight at the political back-stabbing  carried out by the radical left.

You can be certain that the terrorists follow all the news broadcasts  on CNN and I'm sure they're encouraged to fight on and fight harder when they see the hatred and anamosity being hurled at the president from the Democrats.

What a bunch of malarkey! Next you'll be trying to sell bumper-stickers that say:

"Vote For Inept, Bumbling Republicans or the World Will End"

Hurtful Democrats

I would like to shake that person's hand and thank him/her for writing that letter. There can be no doubt that the terrorists are encouraged by the ravings of the radical left Kool-aiders. But I don't expect the Kool-aiders to get it, they're too far gone.

Guest KearnyKard

Hurtful Democrats

I agree 100 % with whoever wrote this. You can't argue with the position that encouraging terrorists is costing american lives. Sadly, the radical left doesn't care about this, their hatred for Bush is more important than helping american troops defeat the terrorists. They have never gotten over Kerry losing the election, it's festering in their guts like a disease. Our troops are paying the price for their malicious behavior.

Hurtful Democrats

Hillary in 2008

I would like to shake that person's hand and thank him/her for writing that letter.  There can be no doubt that the terrorists are encouraged by the ravings of the radical left Kool-aiders. But I don't expect the Kool-aiders to get it, they're too far gone.

Actually the terrorists are encouraged by wankers like you who are already running scared and willing to let the cowboy have his way in attempting to trample the Constitution, YOU and your kind are willing to lie down and let the terrorists win by giving up the principles the US was founded on.

Patriot? What a joke. You're nothing but a common traitor.

I agree 100 %  with whoever wrote this. You can't argue with the position that  encouraging terrorists is costing american lives.  Sadly, the radical left doesn't care about this, their hatred for Bush is more important than helping american troops defeat the terrorists. They have never gotten over Kerry losing the election, it's festering in their guts like a disease.  Our troops are paying the price for their malicious behavior.

Inept leadership and poor planning is costing American lives. THAT encourages the terrorists.

You neo-Nazi-cons are a joke with the latest scare tactics being used to try and excuse poor leadership.

Bush says the safety of America depends on the battle for the streets of Baghdad, a battle HE created. I guess the cowboy doesn't stray far from the ranch, WHAT a pile of bull manure. Irag had NO TIES to 9/11. he's not dong his job of protecting America or fufilling his promise of tracking down those responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Guest BushBacker
Inept leadership and poor planning is costing American lives.  THAT encourages the terrorists.

You neo-Nazi-cons are a joke with the latest scare tactics being used to try and excuse poor leadership.

Bush says the safety of America depends on the battle for the streets of Baghdad, a battle HE created.  I guess the cowboy doesn't stray far from the ranch, WHAT a pile of bull manure.  Irag had NO TIES to 9/11. he's not dong his job of protecting America or fufilling his promise of tracking down those responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

"You can't argue with the position that encouraging terrorist are costing american lives". Unless you've had a lobotomy or you're a Kool-aid drinking, cut-and-run defeatocrat you have to agree with that statement.