Crossing Guards...

Concerned Parent

Guest Guest
You are so right. Just because of the name they talk so much crap. And its true there is trouble on every block in towns and out of towns. The place isn't the same. It's actually a great place and no more trouble.

Great, now we should raise the rent.

Guest *Guest*

::

THE RENT GETS RAISE EVERY YEAR:

This Topic has nothing to do with the Gardens.... I read it as a Topic On Crossing Guards. So why are you people posting about the Gardens In The Crossing Guard Topic? I See Something WRONG with this picture. <_<:lol:

Guest Guest
::

This Topic has nothing to do with the Gardens.... I read it as a Topic On Crossing Guards. So why are you people posting about the Gardens In The Crossing Guard Topic? I See Something WRONG with this picture. <_<:lol:

Because with every topic some ignorant fool brings up the gardens as trash. As was mentioned in a previous post there is trash on every block in this town. We are govern by trash. I could not agree more to keep the gardens out of every topic.

Guest guest
Because with every topic some ignorant fool brings up the gardens as trash. As was mentioned in a previous post there is trash on every block in this town. We are govern by trash. I could not agree more to keep the gardens out of every topic.

Yes I agree. But, wait a minute, i wish I was paying $500.00 a month for rent and utilities...........

Guest guest
Yes I agree. But, wait a minute, i wish I was paying $500.00 a month for rent and utilities...........

wait a minute its 575 and also nobody is stopping you from getting an application.

Guest curious
wait a minute its 575 and also nobody is stopping you from getting an application.

I am really cuirous about something I have been told, and would like some honest answer.

I heard that the Harrison Gardens are only for people who live in Harrison.

I find this horrible since there are elderly people all over. I think that the Gardens should be first given to the elderly who

live on SOcial Security and let the young people get an apartment on the outside. Social Security does not pay well for most. and I think the rents today are way to high for the elder to live, eat and survive. Please if anyone has the correct answer I would love to hear this. This information I am writing came out of the mouth of **** ******.

Guest Gomer
I am really cuirous about something I have been told, and would like some honest answer.

I find this horrible since there are elderly people all over. I think that the Gardens should be first given to the elderly who

live on SOcial Security and let the young people get an apartment on the outside. Social Security does not pay well for most. and I think the rents today are way to high for the elder to live, eat and survive. Please if anyone has the correct answer I would love to hear this. This information I am writing came out of the mouth of **** ******.

STFU U DB

HARRISON FOR HARRISONIANS

"I think that ..... you're an AHOLE".

Oh by the way, this opinion came right outta my ass.

Elders? Good lord man, are you daffy?

Build them an "elder only" housing complex of their own. Make sure everybody from everywhere over the age of "way the hell too old" gets an invite.

Excuse me, I've given my self a headache. I have to go.

Isn't this thread about crossing guards?

Guest *Harrisonian*
STFU U DB

Build them an "elder only" housing complex of their own. Make sure everybody from everywhere over the age of "way the hell too old" gets an invite.

You should be ashamed of yourself. And what I get from your posting is that you are a young person sponging off the system. Get out and get a real job like every other young person should. And leave the low income houses to the low income people. One day you will get yours. Your mouth is terrible. I wonder where you were raised. Sounds to me like a jungle. I will be calling the HUD and will find out from them if this is true or not. Maybe the state should be checking out the lifestyles some of you people have, and then you have the nerve to say you are low income. Get a Life!!

Guest Guest

I live here and I didn't come from Harrison, hope that puts this question to rest. By the way, my neighbor did't come from Harrison either.

Guest guest
I live here and I didn't come from Harrison, hope that puts this question to rest. By the way, my neighbor did't come from Harrison either.

I was told you have to live in harrison. You can't even be from east newark. That came from the perso in charge. Can someone find out for sure.

Guest Guest
I was told you have to live in harrison. You can't even be from east newark. That came from the perso in charge. Can someone find out for sure.

THE PERSON IN CHARGE WILL DO WHAT HE WANTS, THERE ARE PEOPLE LIVING THERE JUST RECENTLY THAT HAVE A GOOD JOB, WORK FOR THE TOWN, SINGLE, AND RELATED TO A FORMER COUNCILMEMBER. THIS IS A SAD SITUTATION ON THE PART OF RODGERS, WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HOW LONG PEOPLE ARE ON THAT LIST, SINGLE PARENTS, HAVE FAMILY ISSUES. HE HAS NO CLUE FOR HE HAS NO FAMILY (KIDS). THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U GET EVERYTHING HANDED TO YOU, HAS IN RODGERS CASE. THIS GUY GOT EVERYTHING HANDED TO HIM, JOB, HOUSE ETC. HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE HARD WORKING PERSON AND FAMILY HAS TO DEAL WITH ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

Guest Guest
THE PERSON IN CHARGE WILL DO WHAT HE WANTS, THERE ARE PEOPLE LIVING THERE JUST RECENTLY THAT HAVE A GOOD JOB, WORK FOR THE TOWN, SINGLE, AND RELATED TO A FORMER COUNCILMEMBER. THIS IS A SAD SITUTATION ON THE PART OF RODGERS, WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HOW LONG PEOPLE ARE ON THAT LIST, SINGLE PARENTS, HAVE FAMILY ISSUES. HE HAS NO CLUE FOR HE HAS NO FAMILY (KIDS). THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U GET EVERYTHING HANDED TO YOU, HAS IN RODGERS CASE. THIS GUY GOT EVERYTHING HANDED TO HIM, JOB, HOUSE ETC. HE HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE HARD WORKING PERSON AND FAMILY HAS TO DEAL WITH ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS.

Well said, he can't even understand why parents and family members would like to display their flags to support the troops and family members in service. Sure that no one in his family has had that experience and put themselves on the line for their country. He simply does not understand what it is to struggle and succeed in life.

Guest Guest

Sorry, you're the one who has no clue.

He has worked his ass off his whole life.Sailed on merchant fleets for 25 years.Most of his last years as Chief Engineer.Graduated from the United States Merchant Marine Academy...had to take a test just to get put on the list to get in.He has many brothers and sisters ,nieces and nephews ,grand neices and nephews.He had to take licensing tests for every position and level he's achieved.So please know what you're talking about before you get on here.

But then again this forum is not about anything constructive .It's basically about constructing your version of the truth.

Listen go to school get the degrees ,go to work on a container ship on the North Sea.Sail on an unarmed ship through the Suez Canal during Gulf War I.Any thing but bitching on this forum.Then get back to reality.Obviously you didn't get an apartment.

Guest guest

Simple math; get rid of (1) $119,000.00 per year secretary who got her job thru nepotism or get rid of 8 crossing guards (comparable salaries) to save money. With this McMole & Council, I think they would get rid of the crossing guards. What a shame what they are doing to the safety of the children just to keep, "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" in business. Pathetic, sad, and disgracefull.

Guest struggled
Well said, he can't even understand why parents and family members would like to display their flags to support the troops and family members in service. Sure that no one in his family has had that experience and put themselves on the line for their country. He simply does not understand what it is to struggle and succeed in life.

The American flag is proudly displayed properly on the grounds also the flags from units of the residents that are serving.How about his fathers ,uncles and him himself...he served in the Gulf WarI.He definitely understands struggling and succeeding....maybe it's not struggling and not trying again and again he doesn't understand.You can either stand on your own two feet or blame someone else.Usually it's your boss or your landlord.

What I don't understand is this sense of entitlement

Guest Guest

He has worked his ass off his whole life.Sailed on merchant fleets for 25 years.Most of his last years as Chief Engineer.Graduated from the United States Merchant Marine Academy...had to take a test just to get put on the list to get in.He has many brothers and sisters ,nieces and nephews ,grand neices and nephews.He had to take licensing tests for every position and level he's achieved.So please know what you're talking about before you get on here.

But then again this forum is not about anything constructive .It's basically about constructing your version of the truth.

Listen go to school get the degrees ,go to work on a container ship on the North Sea.Sail on an unarmed ship through the Suez Canal during Gulf War I.Any thing but bitching on this forum.Then get back to reality.Obviously you didn't get an apartment.

Ok mr. rodgers, I do know what I am talking about, I did go to school and received my degree but I don't need to let everyone know about that. People will judge one by their manerism, kindness, heart, and simply the way they interact with others, no matter how much their earn, how they dress, and their family background is. Remember this mr. rodgers: HAPPINESS IS NOT BASED ON POSSESSIONS, POWER OR PRESTIGE, BUT ON THE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE YOU ENCOUNTER WITH, LOVE AND RESPECT.

Guest Guest

Could not say it better myself. I was a neighbor that seen him grow up. These people sqwaking know nothing but the gossip they heard from soneone else that knows nothing. Yes, they didn't get an apartment, so they have to B**ch. By the way, he does not make the rules. he follows them. He is doing the job he was hired to do and doing a good job of it.

Guest Guest
The American flag is proudly displayed properly on the grounds also the flags from units of the residents that are serving.How about his fathers ,uncles and him himself...he served in the Gulf WarI.He definitely understands struggling and succeeding....maybe it's not struggling and not trying again and again he doesn't understand.You can either stand on your own two feet or blame someone else.Usually it's your boss or your landlord.

What I don't understand is this sense of entitlement

Maybe he should display some sense of compassion and respect for ALL human life. So sorry we do not fall under the same category.

Guest guest
Maybe he should display some sense of compassion and respect for ALL human life. So sorry we do not fall under the same category.

He does every damn day.He just doesn't blab it all over the place. i know he helped me when no one else would.

What is it ? You didn't get an apartment.You made the list because violated the rules.Again please stop whining and stop blaming everyone else.Pick yourself up and get on with your life.Don't confuse the demeanor with de message.

Guest Guest
He does every damn day.He just doesn't blab it all over the place. i know he helped me when no one else would.

What is it ? You didn't get an apartment.You made the list because violated the rules.Again please stop whining and stop blaming everyone else.Pick yourself up and get on with your life.Don't confuse the demeanor with de message.

IF YOU DON'T MAKE TROUBLE, HE WON'T GIVE YOU TROUBLE: SIMPLE AS THAT: HE HAS HELPED A LOT OF PEOPLE: HE JUST DOESN'T BROADCAST AND PAT HIMSELF ON THE BACK:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
STFU U DB

The person in the topic is "A HOLE"????? The topic is about crossing guards, not people's holes in their clothes or gardens.

Also, if you have a "TALKING 'REAR-END", you either: 1. need a doctor 2. are looking to be in the GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS, since 'WHY' are you 'elaborating' upon your personal 'unique' body characterictics .