ABC Documentary Special

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

I would encourage all the Kool-aiders to watch the ABC Documentary on the Clinton administration leading up to 9/11 and how they had the opportunity to grab Bin Laden but blew it.

I'm sure all the Kool-aiders will be crying when they finally see what I've been telling them, that Clinton caused 9/11 because of his cowardice.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would encourage all the Kool-aiders to watch the ABC Documentary on the Clinton administration leading up to 9/11 and how they had the opportunity to grab Bin Laden but blew it.

I'm sure all the Kool-aiders will be crying when they  finally see what I've been telling them, that Clinton caused 9/11 because of his cowardice.

Once again BushWanker refuses to be enlightened by anything factual. ABC has termed it a dramatization. NOT a documentary and anyone with an IQ above 25 KNOWS TV will spout any kind of lying crap to make a buck.

I'd encourage all you wankers to read the Republican Senate report that confirms Iraq HAD NO TIES to al Qaeda, the Bush administration once again could not be trusted, TRY some FACTS for a change.

I know it's hard to understand because it's a Senate Intelligence Committee and associating Bush with anything dealing with intelligence is a stretch but give it a try.

OK smarty pants, Bushbacker, I'm sure, since you know so much about the so called ABC Documentary, you are aware that it is a docu-DRAMA. According to the Disney Corp., ABC, and everyone else involved with the piece, the time frames, the characters, the events were in many cases altered to fit into the allotted time and for entertainment purposes. Please, don't call me a Kool-aider, I just pay attention when I read the paper or watch a TV interview.

There is intelligent political debate and then there's you.

I'm sure all the Kool-aiders will be crying when they  finally see what I've been telling them, that Clinton caused 9/11 because of his cowardice.

YOU just can't seem to get acquainted with any FACTS, can you?

ABC has already ststed this is a dramatization. NOT a documentary as you would have people believe.

Not only are you a BushBacker but a Bush emulator. unconcerned with attempting to use LIES to further your cause. Anybody who gives a rat's ass about the TRUTH knows YOU and your kind are just idiots.

Clinton and the rest of the defeatocrats are screaming over this show. ABC is going to edit some of the more incriminating scenes.

Can you imagine the nerve of ABC wanting to depict the TRUTH about the events leading up to 9/11. Clinton has every right to be outraged !! LOL

Clinton and the rest of the defeatocrats are screaming  over this show. ABC is going to edit some of the more incriminating scenes.

Can you imagine the nerve of ABC wanting to depict the TRUTH about the events leading up to 9/11. Clinton has every right to be outraged !!  LOL

:P you do not know the truth! so here is a fact when baby bush got made pres by the court jesters" he went to work to COVER UP DADY BUSH AND DUBBAS RECORDS! thats right he had to seal ALL THE RECORDS FOR 70+ YEARS!! so the truth is they all had the dirt on the hands!from dady to bill he had to hide the truth! now big biss wants to blind you to the facts with bullshit!!! wake up! now we are in real trouble! so who ya gona blame for the next hit? humm??? and no im not a dem or rep im {independent}!!!!!!! I THINK FOR MY SELF! YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!! :P

Clinton and the rest of the defeatocrats are screaming  over this show. ABC is going to edit some of the more incriminating scenes.

Can you imagine the nerve of ABC wanting to depict the TRUTH about the events leading up to 9/11. Clinton has every right to be outraged !!  LOL

YOU talking about truth is like Hitler talking about being a humanitarian.

Did you lose your comic books and now you're seeking truth from some cheap, anything for a buck, TV trash?

The TRUTH is Saddam Hussein had closer ties to the Bush family than al Qaeda and that explains a lot about this war of choice.

The tears are from laughing so hard at what a silly, gullible, wanker you are

Well...............the fact that you believe you're getting truth from a paid for, commercial TV dramatization certainly at least partly explains your generally asinine comments with no factual basis.

Typical neo-Nazi-con crap, your pal BushWanker lied from the start in calling this a documentary and pretty much slid downhill from there.

Guest PatriotAll you Kool-aiders
Well...............the fact that you believe you're getting truth from a paid for, commercial TV dramatization certainly at least partly explains your generally asinine comments with no factual basis.

All you Kool-aiders are quick to dismiss the "Path to 9/11" as "inaccurate" and "untrue". Yet you have no proof that it's not true and accurate. Typical response from Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats.

Guest BushBacker

Let me try to understand..... you believe that cartoon character Michael Moore makes factual films and ABC doesn't. I suppose that makes sense to a Kool-aider. Drink up.

Let me try to understand..... you believe that cartoon character Michael Moore makes factual films and ABC  doesn't.  I suppose that makes sense to a Kool-aider. Drink up.

Once again you display your delusions. NO WHERE in the post you quoted before your ASININE answer was Michael Moore mentioned. Were you fantasizing about him?

All you Kool-aiders are quick to dismiss the "Path to 9/11" as "inaccurate" and "untrue". Yet you have no proof that it's not true and accurate.  Typical response from  Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats.

YOU are such a WANKER. Doesn't the FACT that not even the maker has claimed it to be true give you a hint? Oh, that's tright, YOU don't believe in FACTS. Only baseless sound bites and asinine Kool-Aid remarks in a feeble attempt to cover your inability to say anything meaningful.

All you Kool-aiders are quick to dismiss the "Path to 9/11" as "inaccurate" and "untrue". Yet you have no proof that it's not true and accurate.  Typical response from  Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats.

Why don't you take your sorry REMF ass and go kneel in front of your Joe McCarthy doll? It's obvious you believe in his method of spouting lie after lie.

TYPICAL lies from a narrow-minded, tunnel-visioned WANKER.

If YOU weren't so afraid of FACTS you may have opened your beady little eyes long enough to read ABC'S OWN WORDS:

"For dramatic and narrative purposes the movie contains FICTIONALIZED SCENES, composite and representative characters and dialogue, as well as time compression" CAPS added for the benefit of your lack of vision.

Please stick your REMF head in a bucket of Kool-Aid. WANKER!

We have no proof that YOU are not the 20th hijacker either, the investigators will be at your door shortly. If nothing else you'll be cited for being excessively asinine.

We do have proof that you are a liar so your post is meaningless.

Let me try to understand..... you believe that cartoon character Michael Moore makes factual films and ABC  doesn't.  I suppose that makes sense to a Kool-aider. Drink up.

How about a fear of the docuDRAMA, presented with a conservative slant; yet the nightly news, EVERY NIGHT is impartial????????????

In the words of John McEnroe, "You cannot be serious."

With the exception of Radagast, if you Libbies have a thought, let it go!!!!

Guest a proud american

Actually there are atl-least two factual innacuracies. One is the Scene where the Clinton Administration officials are declining to authorize the CIA to capture Bin Laden. This scene was in direct conflict with the 9/11 commission Report and in fact had been cancelled three weeks earlier by George Tenet himself because the Government believed it would not have been successful. The scene was even disputed by media conservative Richard Miniter.

The second innacuracy is about the claim that Bush took aggressive action with regards to shooting down civilian airliners if neccesary. In the movie it claims that the order was given immediately after the crash at the pentagon. In fact, the tapes from NORAD'S Noprtheast Headquarters indicate that the order wasn't given until 41 minutes after the crash at the Pentagon. The retired FBI Agent who was hired as a consultant to the film quit shortly after production started because of the way Mr. O'Neil was being portrayed and the way the film was being produced. I guess thats why ABC had to call it a docudrama and not a documentory. While admittedly I didn't watch the movie but am curious. DID the beginning or anywhere in the movie show the President sitting there with a dum look on his face for at-least 7 minutes while this was happening and him doing nothing. I know he likes a good book but he could have finished reading my pet goat on the way back to air force one.

Actually there are atl-least two factual innacuracies. One is the Scene where the Clinton Administration officials are declining to authorize the CIA to capture Bin Laden. This scene was in direct conflict with the 9/11 commission Report and in fact had been cancelled three weeks earlier by George Tenet himself because the Government believed it would not have been successful. The scene was even disputed by media conservative Richard Miniter.

The second innacuracy is about the claim that Bush took aggressive action with regards to shooting down civilian airliners if neccesary. In the movie it claims that the order was given immediately after the crash at the pentagon. In fact, the tapes from NORAD'S Noprtheast Headquarters indicate that the order wasn't given until 41 minutes after the crash at the Pentagon. The retired FBI Agent who was hired as a consultant to the film quit shortly after production started because of the way Mr. O'Neil was being portrayed and the way the film was being produced. I guess thats why ABC had to call it a docudrama and not a documentory. While admittedly I didn't watch the movie but am curious. DID the beginning or anywhere in the movie show the President sitting there with a dum look on his face for at-least 7 minutes while this was happening and him doing nothing. I know he likes a good book but he could have finished reading my pet goat on the way back to air force one.

That cartoon character Michael Moore tried to make an issue over Bush sitting stone-faced for a few minutes after being told about the trade towers. Would anyone have preferred to see him jump up and go running out of the classroom, racing to AF One. I don't think so.

How about a fear of the docuDRAMA, presented with a conservative slant; yet the nightly news, EVERY NIGHT is impartial???????????? 

In the words of John McEnroe, "You cannot be serious."

If YOU are so CONVINCED that the news we get is biased that it doesn't present a true picture of what's going on just WHAT do you base your arguments on?

Tea leaves? Crystal ball? Palm reading? Rush blather? Blind acceptance of what the cowboy says?

So, the Taliban is not resurgent after 5 years?

The violence in Baghdad is not worsening after 3 years.

What is your source of impartial news? Please cite somey=thing other than your imagination.

Guest BushBacker

What is your source of impartial news?  Please cite somey=thing other than your imagination.

As Loki said, if you watch CBS, NBC or ABC to get your news, you're getting the lefty version of world event. Try "fair and balanced" Fox News. Tune in Bill O'Reilly at 8:00. Welcome to the planet Earth.

What is your source of impartial news?  Please cite somey=thing other than your imagination.

Are you another of those who feel they have the ONLY enlightened opinion? We disagree, get over it.

The violence, IN MY OPINION, is getting worse because there is the appearance that America is beginning to lose interest in the fight. (Previously seen in comments where Bin Laden calls us "soft, with no stomach for a fight; you know, "cut and run.)

If you think Bush is doing such a terrible job, vote for me in the next election, I'll bring the troops home, and the only concern will be the prevailing winds.