Video of Guyon

Guest Save Guyon Building

Guest historian
where were the police-these kids are trepassing and doing illegal drugs on private property

I see a great building that can be converted into office, retail, and housing. These kids are onto something what a great view. This building helped the US win World War II as it produced artillery. This is the former Crucible Steel building complex. What a shame that redevelopment (emient domain) has caused its owner to abandon it. Think about how strong the building is. It has been exposed to the weather for years and its still standing strong. Some kids thought how wonderful this silent giant is. Abandoned but standing strong. Let's hope that Steve Adler stops the madness with a federal court injunction. The ground breaking is scheduled for Sept 19. Maybe the Red Bull owners should reconsider and rehab the Guyon building. It's a better site for an advertisement and a lot cheaper to rehab than to build a stadium. Maybe they can move their warehousing to Harrison and create some real jobs.

Guest 2smart4u
I see a great building that can be converted into office, retail, and housing.  These kids are onto something what a great view.  This building helped the US win World War II as it produced artillery.  This is the former Crucible Steel building complex.  What a shame that redevelopment (emient domain) has caused its owner to abandon it.  Think about how strong the building is.  It has been exposed to the weather for years and its still standing strong.  Some kids thought how wonderful this silent giant is.  Abandoned but standing strong.  Let's hope that Steve Adler stops the madness with a federal court injunction.  The ground breaking is scheduled for Sept 19.  Maybe the Red Bull owners should reconsider and rehab the Guyon building.  It's a better site for an advertisement and a lot cheaper to rehab than to build a stadium.  Maybe they can move their warehousing to Harrison and create some real jobs.

I hope they don't knock that building down, the BOE may need it for classroom space after all this housing is built.

Guest Quarter Collector
I see a great building that can be converted into office, retail, and housing.  These kids are onto something what a great view.  This building helped the US win World War II as it produced artillery.  This is the former Crucible Steel building complex.  What a shame that redevelopment (emient domain) has caused its owner to abandon it.  Think about how strong the building is.  It has been exposed to the weather for years and its still standing strong.  Some kids thought how wonderful this silent giant is.  Abandoned but standing strong.  Let's hope that Steve Adler stops the madness with a federal court injunction.  The ground breaking is scheduled for Sept 19.  Maybe the Red Bull owners should reconsider and rehab the Guyon building.  It's a better site for an advertisement and a lot cheaper to rehab than to build a stadium.  Maybe they can move their warehousing to Harrison and create some real jobs.

With the ground breaking for the Red Bull stadium scheduled for September 19th and the Tanski trial scheduled to start on September 19th, will the Red Bull executives be picking up the limo fare for the Mayor to get to the trial in time to testify against his buddy Tanski. Or maybe Tanski can make an appearance and take a picture with the executives of Red Bull. How about one of those high caffeine (bad for your health) drinks for the road.

Guest Councilman

We're going to need more classroom space with all this new housing being built. I'm hoping we can turn this building into a new grammar school. A little paint and it will look like new.

Guest Guyon Lover
With the ground breaking for the Red Bull stadium scheduled for September 19th and the Tanski trial scheduled to start on September 19th, will the Red Bull executives be picking up the limo fare for the Mayor to get to the trial in time to testify against his buddy Tanski.  Or maybe Tanski can make an appearance and take a picture with the executives of Red Bull.  How about one of those high caffeine (bad for your health) drinks for the road.

They are going to get a helicopter so they can land him on top of the administration building in JC. The Hudson County Prosecutor's office is going to make special accomdations for the Mayor. They are going to give him a plaque for managing not to noticing that his buddy was taking $30,000 a month in quarters from Harrison taxpayers. Let's see what deal they cut Tanski in exchange for his testimony against all those involved in moving $30,000 in quarters per month.

Guest 2nd Video
We're going to need  more classroom space with all this new housing being built.    I'm hoping we can turn this building into a new grammar school.  A little paint and it will look like new.

Here is a second video that deals with the Guyon complex.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...rrison+nj&hl=en

We're going to need  more classroom space with all this new housing being built.    I'm hoping we can turn this building into a new grammar school.  A little paint and it will look like new.

Well I am sure once the Annex moves out of Holy Cross the school will be closing, maybe we can buy that building, we are going to need it.

Here is a second video that deals with the Guyon complex.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...rrison+nj&hl=en

Ant when these pot heads slip on the icy roof and fall to their death their parents if they have any will be filing a lawsuit. Watching them climb those ladders was enough to make me sick, I wouldn't consider doing it straight let alone stoned. What a bunch of losers.

Guest Red Bull What An Appropriate Nam
With the ground breaking for the Red Bull stadium scheduled for September 19th and the Tanski trial scheduled to start on September 19th, will the Red Bull executives be picking up the limo fare for the Mayor to get to the trial in time to testify against his buddy Tanski.  Or maybe Tanski can make an appearance and take a picture with the executives of Red Bull.  How about one of those high caffeine (bad for your health) drinks for the road.

As part of the stadium deal, do the Red Bulls get to put their soft drinks in the Harrison School's vending machines? We gave them everything else why not that.

Here is an interesting video, a bunch of kids climbing the Guyon building in Harrison

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...rrison+nj&hl=en

quick call the detectives in town i'm sure they will run to the scene?

go ahead sgt steve answer as to why you failed these kids too.

my view is pretty clear our community has failed these kids not too mention nice job there hpd good patrol work. as if? YOU PEOPLE CARE! :(

Guest 2smart4u
Want to know why it's called Red Bull?

It put the town of Harrison in the red, and it's bullsh*t.

Oh, come on Mr. Harrison, This stadium is going to be the "centerpiece" of the redevelopment. It will be the "magnet" that draws "high end" retailers and commercial developers to beautifulful downtown Harrison. You need to have more confidence in our mayor and council to lead us to the promised land of lower taxes.

Oh, come on Mr. Harrison,  This stadium is going to be the "centerpiece" of the redevelopment. It will be the "magnet" that draws "high end"  retailers and commercial developers to beautifulful downtown Harrison. You need to have more confidence in our mayor and council to lead us to the promised land of lower taxes.

Sorry, 2smart4u. You're right, I need some confidence in my mayor and councilmen. I hope we can get some high end retailers like Wal-Mart and K-Mart and all those wonderful stores for our beautiful downtown. I cannot WAIT until it's all built so I can go down there and walk along the beautiful Passaic River.

Wake up guys! This plan will bring Harrison DOWN.

Sorry, 2smart4u.  You're right, I need some confidence in my mayor and councilmen.  I hope we can get some high end retailers like Wal-Mart and K-Mart and all those wonderful stores for our beautiful downtown.  I cannot WAIT until it's all built so I can go down there and walk along the beautiful Passaic River.

Wake up guys!  This plan will bring Harrison DOWN.

I think Harrison is alread down, don't you think that the local businesess are already feeling the Wal-Mart effect, we will soon have MORE empty store fronts, no one will be going through town but commuters, and trouble makers, we are becoming Newark, we need more REAL police officers, we need more people in this town that are interested in Harrison and our children that are falling behing in school because the the people that run this town are happy that the school system in a needy one so that the State can give them more money so they can hire more people with high salaries for some cushy office big position, intead of hiring more qualified teachers that are needed for our children. People move to this town for the free pre-K and Kindergarden at the privately run schools (the state pays these schools alot of money per child), these schools are run by all the same people that have the cushy jobs in the public school, go figure who makes this up? who runs the town? who runs the gardens and courts? same names same families why?

I think Harrison is alread down, don't you think that the local businesess are already feeling the Wal-Mart effect, we will soon have MORE empty store fronts, no one will be going through town but commuters, and trouble makers, we are becoming Newark, we need more REAL police officers, we need more people in this town that are interested in Harrison and our children that are falling behing in school because the the people that run this town are happy that the school system in a needy one so that the State can give them more money so they can hire more people with high salaries for some cushy office big position, intead of hiring more qualified teachers that are needed for our children.  People move to this town for the free pre-K and Kindergarden at the privately run schools (the state pays these schools alot of money per child), these schools are run by all the same people that have the cushy jobs in the public school, go figure who makes this up? who runs the town? who runs the gardens and courts? same names same families why?

Well if there is one thing I know the one who runs the gardens and courts is educated!!!!

:P

quick call the detectives in town i'm sure they will run to the scene?

go ahead sgt steve answer as to why you failed these kids too.

my view is pretty clear our community has failed these kids not too mention nice job there hpd good patrol work. as if? YOU PEOPLE CARE! ;)

:P:P SWEET........................ :angry:

If these 2 kids got into that building, I wonder how many other people got in there and/or live there.

Real safe.  The HPD should do something about that.

What the hell are you talking about "get in"? Its not a secure building. I love how again you idiots blame the school system and HPD for this and these "KIDS" behavior. If you actually watch and listen, they saw the building from the path train and wanted to go in. THey are obviously film students and obviously not from harrison.

Guest Guest_ExBlueTider_*
Want to know why it's called Red Bull?

It put the town of Harrison in the red, and it's bullsh*t.

I don't know how the mayor can call this stadium the "centerpiece" of the redevelopment zone. Look accross the river and see what that stadium has done for the area; NOTHING. A big stadium, sitting vacant most of the time, will never be a centerpiece for anything. It's too bad we're going to learn this the hard way.

What the hell are you talking about "get in"? Its not a secure building. I love how again you idiots blame the school system and HPD for this and these "KIDS" behavior. If you actually watch and listen, they saw the building from the path train and wanted to go in. THey are obviously film students and obviously not from harrison.

why coz their not pregnant and wear thug gear?have a camera not a crack pot?why are you assuming anyhing shit head :P