KHS SCAFFOLDING

Guest tired taxpayer

Guest tired taxpayer

As a tax payer ,I am sick from the price the School district is paying for the scaffolding around the High School.Can you beleive the Board of Ed is paying some $35000 for this a month.I have been in the school during Teacher Parent night last year and all I saw was books ,hats,and paper on the top of the scaffolding.This is a big waste of TAX PAYERS money .I realize they want to be safe but fix the problem ,don't do a half assed job.The board of Ed should consider giving the teachers a cost of living raise which I understand they haven't seen in years. My friend is a teacher in the High School and beleive me it is a tough job.The kids aren't what they used to be and the parents aren't either.

The big thing is the BIG WASTE OF MONEY ON THE SCAFFOLDING.GET RID OF IT .It looks like a jail and the projects.

While you're at it, let's find out JUST how much money the town pays every month for the Dozens of GPS monitoring units they have installed in Town Vehicles. How much for the Unit, How much to Install it, and how much per month in Monitoring fees???

While you're at it, let's find out JUST how much money the town pays every month for the Dozens of GPS monitoring units they have installed in Town Vehicles. How much for the Unit, How much to Install it, and how much per month in Monitoring fees???

Wow your right because if you steal one car it's not worth it, stick to the subject or open a new thread.

Wow your right because if you steal one car it's not worth it, stick to the subject or open a new thread.

How many cars have been stolen? It it worth the cost vs the risk of a car being stolen? Will having a GPS in the car really reduce the car theft risk? Does the town belong to some insurance pool? Did putting in the GPS cut the rates?

Guest Freeloader
How many cars have been stolen? It it worth the cost vs the risk of a car being stolen? Will having a GPS in the car really reduce the car theft risk? Does the town belong to some insurance pool? Did putting in the GPS cut the rates?

The mayor should put a GPS tracker in his County car so the taxpayers can track where he goes with his free car. What good for the town employees should be good with the Mayor.

Someone ask him at the council meeting whether he is willing to subject himself to such an invasion of his privacy.

Guest ForWhat
The mayor should put a GPS tracker in his County car so the taxpayers can track where he goes with his free car. What good for the town employees should be good with the Mayor.

Someone ask him at the council meeting whether he is willing to subject himself to such an invasion of his privacy.

I hear that its a tracking device they got on a Kearny residents car that's going pull the hard time! mandatory minimum 7 years

The usual hypocrisy of what is good for the employees is not what's good for the boss.

Guest Townsmen
As a tax payer ,I am sick from the price the School district is paying for the scaffolding around the High School.Can you beleive the Board of Ed is paying some $35000 for this a month.I have been in the school during Teacher Parent night last year and all I saw was books ,hats,and paper on the top of the scaffolding.This is a big waste of TAX PAYERS money .I realize they want to be safe but fix the problem ,don't do a half assed job.The board of Ed should consider giving the teachers a cost of living raise which I understand they haven't seen in years. My friend is a teacher in the High School and beleive me it is a tough job.The kids aren't what they used to be and the parents aren't either.

The big thing is the BIG WASTE OF MONEY ON THE SCAFFOLDING.GET RID OF IT .It looks like a jail and the projects.

How about the $60 million that was marked to Kearny to rebuild, renovate, expand, new boilers, air conditioning, windows, etc, etc. at the high school and since nobody could decide what plan should be followed the money is now GONE!!! This story was front page news 3 years ago and now we have people asking about scaffolds, HOW ABOUT THE MONEY WHICH WAS LOST!!!! That project should be wraping up, instead it will probably never happen!

Guest Guest Who?
How about the $60 million that was marked to Kearny to rebuild, renovate, expand, new boilers, air conditioning, windows, etc, etc. at the high school and since nobody could decide what plan should be followed the money is now GONE!!! This story was front page news 3 years ago and now we have people asking about scaffolds, HOW ABOUT THE MONEY WHICH WAS LOST!!!! That project should be wraping up, instead it will probably never happen!

Wrong.