The Clock Is Ticking On Doran

Guest Guest

No ands, ifs or buts, it's time for Jim Boy to sit McDonough down to tell the Pumpkin Head it's over, effective January 2011.

It is time for the likes of Comprelli, Fife, Ronnie C., Nascimento and others to tell Doran to get off the dime and run for Mayor in 2010.

And let us not get shy here. It's time for Doran to get Higgins packing. Doran started something back in '98. Finish the job, Dr. Doran!

The Fourth Ward? Yeah, Doran, loves his seat there. But Choffo's out on that one- the real estate thing you know. But Doran is cool with the Hinchcliffe Family. Yep, little Mikey will probably be Doran's successor.

And yes, the Council Couplet probably believes the tide belongs to them. Wrong. Am I alone here when I say "those two give me the ebbie geebies?" Trust me, that act won't even rate as an asterisk in this town's history.

So, Doran, you know what you have to do. Tick-tock., Doran. Time is ticking away.

No ands, ifs or buts, it's time for Jim Boy to sit McDonough down to tell the Pumpkin Head it's over, effective January 2011.

It is time for the likes of Comprelli, Fife, Ronnie C., Nascimento and others to tell Doran to get off the dime and run for Mayor in 2010.

And let us not get shy here. It's time for Doran to get Higgins packing. Doran started something back in '98. Finish the job, Dr. Doran!

The Fourth Ward? Yeah, Doran, loves his seat there. But Choffo's out on that one- the real estate thing you know. But Doran is cool with the Hinchcliffe Family. Yep, little Mikey will probably be Doran's successor.

And yes, the Council Couplet probably believes the tide belongs to them. Wrong. Am I alone here when I say "those two give me the ebbie geebies?" Trust me, that act won't even rate as an asterisk in this town's history.

So, Doran, you know what you have to do. Tick-tock., Doran. Time is ticking away.

This must be a joke??? Doran who?

I don't see any difference between the mayor and the principal.

See kids, this is why you have to stay away from drugs.

Guest 4th Warder
See kids, this is why you have to stay away from drugs.

Joe have you grown up yet so you can be a positive force?? We want change and Doran has shown his lack of getting things done unless you work at his real estate company or are family.

Guest looking glass

YOU CAN JOKE ALL YOU WANT BUT JIM DORAN IS THE ONLY ONE ON THAT COUNCIL THAT I FEEL IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT AND POLITICALLY SMART TO BE THE NEXT MAYOR FOR THIS TOWN. WHEN IT COMES RIGHT DOWN TO A CHOICE THERE IS NO ONE MORE QUALIFIED TO TAKE OVER THE CONTROL . WITH THE FUTURE PROBLEMS THAT THE TOWN WILL FACE HE HAS THE RIGHT STUFF TO DEAL WITH IT. I've SPOKEN WITH HIM ON A FEW OCCASSIONS AND LIKE HIS SPIN ON WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR HARRISON IF THE CORRECT ACTIONS ARE TAKEN THAT THE PRESENT MAYOR HAS FAILED TO PROCEED TO. HE IS THE FUTURE HOPE OF THIS TOWN IF IT IS TO SUCCEED. THERE IS NO REAL COMPITITION OUT THER WHO COULD CARRY THIS ACTION BETTER THAN HIM. SO JOKE ALL YOU WANT , THE FUTURE IS IN HIS HANDS, AND YOU WILL THANK HIM FOR HIS CONCERNS FOR YOU AND HARRISON.

YOU CAN JOKE ALL YOU WANT BUT JIM DORAN IS THE ONLY ONE ON THAT COUNCIL THAT I FEEL IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT AND POLITICALLY SMART TO BE THE NEXT MAYOR FOR THIS TOWN. WHEN IT COMES RIGHT DOWN TO A CHOICE THERE IS NO ONE MORE QUALIFIED TO TAKE OVER THE CONTROL . WITH THE FUTURE PROBLEMS THAT THE TOWN WILL FACE HE HAS THE RIGHT STUFF TO DEAL WITH IT. I've SPOKEN WITH HIM ON A FEW OCCASSIONS AND LIKE HIS SPIN ON WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR HARRISON IF THE CORRECT ACTIONS ARE TAKEN THAT THE PRESENT MAYOR HAS FAILED TO PROCEED TO. HE IS THE FUTURE HOPE OF THIS TOWN IF IT IS TO SUCCEED. THERE IS NO REAL COMPITITION OUT THER WHO COULD CARRY THIS ACTION BETTER THAN HIM. SO JOKE ALL YOU WANT , THE FUTURE IS IN HIS HANDS, AND YOU WILL THANK HIM FOR HIS CONCERNS FOR YOU AND HARRISON.

Your, on the right track.

If that is the future, I'm out of here.

I'm with you. Out'a here. Doran's Real Estate Company is sinking even with all the insider stuff, what will he do to our Town if he has a chance to run??? Crash and Burn anyone..

Please tell me there is a better alternative than Doran. You couldn't pay me to vote for him.

Once Doran decides to run, he will be unbeatable. He's got the political know-how and the money to do it. And he's ruthless. I mean, talk about lipstick on a pitbull. Just ask Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

Has Doran set up a committee yet? How much money is in that committee? Can anyone track that down on the web---I can't find it. Is he being like Bloomberg of NYCity- bankrolling his own bid?

Has Doran set up a committee yet? How much money is in that committee? Can anyone track that down on the web---I can't find it. Is he being like Bloomberg of NYCity- bankrolling his own bid?

My best guess is that Doran will need to raise anywhere from 125 to $150K. That's in the minimum range.

Let's not forget the $25K that will be needed to make sure that Hinchcliffe gets Doran's Fourth Ward seat.

So let's say we're talking about anywhere from 175 to $200K.

Doran can do it. Trust me.

My best guess is that Doran will need to raise anywhere from 125 to $150K. That's in the minimum range.

Let's not forget the $25K that will be needed to make sure that Hinchcliffe gets Doran's Fourth Ward seat.

What do you think the return is on that kind of money? A better HARRISON............PLEASE...

If Obama can raise $150 million within a mere month, then Doran will have no problem raising the meager sum of $200K within a year. I say it'll be more like 250 or $300K. He's got a lot of friends throughout the county.

Reality check. Doran spent less than five thousand to beat Higgins.