Wake Up People

Guest Crime & Slime

Guest Crime & Slime

I sure hope that the people of the Town of Harrison are not that stupid to beleive the post made by the very few money suckers that have leached onto the Mayor and his band of cronies!!

There is only one (1) person to blame for the Town ill's ......almost a 1/2 billion spent on any asshole company that promises to build anything in Harrison, yet not one dime spent on the Police Dept..

So asshole may say they got new computers and some new radios, that is some what true. The old protable radios were almost twenty years old and had to be replaced before someone got killed. The computers, well we had computer in the car back in 1997, but the Town (guess who the Mayor was) thought that we didn't need them so the balked on paying for them. Although the Police Dept. has now reached the 1990's in technology, we are still using 2005 patrol cars (none of which have been replaced)... Down more than 25% of our police Forece since 1995, hired Special II Police Officers (2 arrested, 1 quit and only one remains, and he protects the brand new High School), hired Traffic Agents 2 quit and only 2 remain, buit the cut almost ten cops from the budget.

I know you must feel realyy safe, but left me reaasure you that even though the PD is at its lowest amount of Officers sinece almost the inception of the Town of Harrison (LOL), The PD is on a pace to set an all time arrest record.. yet there are still people being murdered, raped, robbed and burglarized... God I hope the DCA study says we need more cops or we are all in very serious trouble here. God bless those who serve and god damn the assholes who curse them..

I sure hope that the people of the Town of Harrison are not that stupid to beleive the post made by the very few money suckers that have leached onto the Mayor and his band of cronies!!

There is only one (1) person to blame for the Town ill's ......almost a 1/2 billion spent on any asshole company that promises to build anything in Harrison, yet not one dime spent on the Police Dept..

So asshole may say they got new computers and some new radios, that is some what true. The old protable radios were almost twenty years old and had to be replaced before someone got killed. The computers, well we had computer in the car back in 1997, but the Town (guess who the Mayor was) thought that we didn't need them so the balked on paying for them. Although the Police Dept. has now reached the 1990's in technology, we are still using 2005 patrol cars (none of which have been replaced)... Down more than 25% of our police Forece since 1995, hired Special II Police Officers (2 arrested, 1 quit and only one remains, and he protects the brand new High School), hired Traffic Agents 2 quit and only 2 remain, buit the cut almost ten cops from the budget.

I know you must feel realyy safe, but left me reaasure you that even though the PD is at its lowest amount of Officers sinece almost the inception of the Town of Harrison (LOL), The PD is on a pace to set an all time arrest record.. yet there are still people being murdered, raped, robbed and burglarized... God I hope the DCA study says we need more cops or we are all in very serious trouble here. God bless those who serve and god damn the assholes who curse them..

If you are a Policeman we are all in big trouble! Can't spell, write, punctuate or gather correct facts. Not a good trait for a Police Officer. You are way too high strung to be carrying a weapon. If you don't like the career that you have chosen find something else to do! You sound like a nut with a badge or your drunk!

Guest Rocket Scientist

I think the last post makes sense and is true. look at the numbers they are correct. when I was growing up in this town there were 63 cops. how many do they have now? 48??????????? I think that is the number and along with the specials who have been fired or quit, and the meter maids who have quit or left we have low numbers....... Just think who you going to call when the RED BULLS game gets out of control on Saturday NITES........ Dont worry the 5 cops that are working will handle 25,000 people. wake up people and look at the facts..... and get REAL and stop smoking the dope and drinking the passaic valley WATER even though they say its good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mrs. Smith

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT THIS PERSON IS SAYING??? WOW!!!

Guest central lounge croony
If you are a Policeman we are all in big trouble! Can't spell, write, punctuate or gather correct facts. Not a good trait for a Police Officer. You are way too high strung to be carrying a weapon. If you don't like the career that you have chosen find something else to do! You sound like a nut with a badge or your drunk!

all of thee above! you just described more then half of the dept. the fact remains, you want more cops yet that detective bureau does NOTHING! they are the cash cow croonies! can we select as taxpayers who goes in there? b/c these leeches will remain and the simple minded patrolman will continue to struggle with the crime. what sort of defense is this chief???? where are your skills that you boast about?? i just see skaters buying their time! :rolleyes:^_^

Guest NuttyNana1

Well said , You are soooo rite , And The Moron that responded that said You are a drunk or unhappy cop, Must be one of the town ass kissers....and as far as the spelling goes evryone hits a wrong key now and then, SO WHAT the point got across.......Bravo to You, and God Bless The Harrison Police Dept...They are always there when You need them...

Guest NuttyNana1
DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT THIS PERSON IS SAYING??? WOW!!!

Yes anyone who is not a ass kisser in this Town knows exactly what He is saying......So do You ass kisser but just do not want to admit it is True, You might lose Your job.....Who did You sleep with?????

Well said , You are soooo rite , And The Moron that responded that said You are a drunk or unhappy cop, Must be one of the town ass kissers....and as far as the spelling goes evryone hits a wrong key now and then, SO WHAT the point got across.......Bravo to You, and God Bless The Harrison Police Dept...They are always there when You need them...
What point! You sound like the half-wit writers mother. As far as hitting the wrong keys the drunken cop must have been wearing boxing gloves when he typed that nonsense. Shut up NuttyNana1 you sound old and senile and stop trying to protect an 'obvious' police family member. The police dept. is a disgrace and stop trying to defend the undefendable!

Guest NuttyNana1
What point! You sound like the half-wit writers mother. As far as hitting the wrong keys the drunken cop must have been wearing boxing gloves when he typed that nonsense. Shut up NuttyNana1 you sound old and senile and stop trying to protect an 'obvious' police family member. The police dept. is a disgrace and stop trying to defend the undefendable!

No sorry , I am not His Mother and I am not related to any Police Officer, but this Police Dept is doing the best thy can { ooopppps excuse me I missed spelled a word, hold on let Me have another swig of My Taquilla mmmmm sure taste good,} Now why don't You go pounce salt up Your a-- . You are obviously a ASSKISSING TOWN EMPLOYEE THAT MOST LIKELY SITS AROUND AND DOES NOT A DAMN THING AND GETS OVER PAID FOR DOING NOTHING, DON'T FORGET TO KISS MCDUMASSES ASS. :rolleyes:

do you guys have any clue to what cops do on a daily basis?

do you see what they see everyday?

give it a rest

Sure have a clue STAND ARROUND OR RIDE ARROUND WITH THEIR PHONES PLASTERED TO THEIR EAR iF THEY PAID ATTENTION THEY WOULD SEE WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING

i really dont think you have a clue. Just because a cop is on his phone does not mean he is not doing his job

I HAVE A GOOD CLUE THEY GET FREE CELL SERVICE FOR WHAT IS UNKNOWN DRIVING WHILE ON THE PHONE IS AGAINST THE LAW IN NJ IF THEY NEED TO DO THIS THEN STOP YAPPING ABOUT NEW RADIOS AND GET SOME HEADSETS THEY COULD PROBABLY CHARGE THAT TO THE TOWN TOO.

i really dont think you have a clue. Just because a cop is on his phone does not mean he is not doing his job

I thought laws are for everyone. I did not know that was except for police officers. A better reply would have been, that we use our own cell phones to relay messages to each other instead of the radio, because poeple who we are watching have scanners. Smart up.

What about the internet service that some fireman and teachers get at their homes that is paid by the town of Harrison. Why would the town pay for these bills, they don't make enough money. IMO, thats WRONG!!!!!

What about the internet service that some fireman and teachers get at their homes that is paid by the town of Harrison. Why would the town pay for these bills, they don't make enough money. IMO, thats WRONG!!!!!

Where do you people get this stuff. You'll believe anything. I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell, Anyone?

i know i pay for my own cell phone, so where did you recieved your info about police with town paid phones.

YOU HAD BETTER CHECK INTO WHY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN TOWN PAYING YOUR OWN CELL BILL EVERYONE ELSE IS ON A FREE RIDE SO WHATEVER DID YOU DO NOT TO GET A FREEBEE? OR ELSE YOU ARE A LYING COP

first of all, im not a lying cop. second...where do you get your info? everyone i work with pays their own bills for the phone.

you sound like a bitter piece of shit that needs to get a life

A little cupcake pretending to be a tough guy on the net. Make me laugh.

first of all, im not a lying cop. second...where do you get your info? everyone i work with pays their own bills for the phone.

you sound like a bitter piece of shit that needs to get a life

YOU REALLY SHOULD CHECK INTO WHY YOU AND YOUR COWORKERS ARE PAYING YOUR OWN CELL BILLS WHAT DEPT. DO YOU WORK FOR? COMMON KNOWLEDGE IS EVERY DEPT. EXCEPT FIRE HAS FREE SERVICE. BY THE WAY I DO HAVE A GREAT LIFE WITHOUT WORKING FOR THE TOWN