Bulgeface Wiffs!

Manscape

Seems like BULGEFACE is picking out his next wife rather than his VP!!!

I like a hot looking woman in a tacky outfit, but not for VPOTUS!! :P

Also, there's something SUSPECT about a glamour puss dressed tacky like Ms. Palin is in the following link standing against freedom of reproductive choice for the women of America.

[link removed]

The Borough president of Brooklyn has a far more important job than the governor of Alaska. 2,528,050 people live in Kings County (Brooklyn), while Alaska is a state with a population of 670,000. Forget about Brooklyn arguably being at the center of the world while wasteland Alaska is a......backwater. (don't think with your PRIDE any Alaskans out there, please think with your brain)

I don't automatically hold it against anyone, particularly someone making public affecting decisions, that carefully varies a stand upon an issue.............but I think it STINKS that tight skirt beauty queen Sarah Palin's gives the OOO-RAH, "I-am-a-rock" VP nomination speech as if she didn't flutter a bra-strap during the process. :huh:

Read the following:

Palin backed 'bridge to nowhere' in 2006

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/elec...ge_N.htm?csp=34

..................yeah..............something very Tammy Faye Baker about a proposed vice president dressing very "sexy time" thumping the holy bibicular!!

McCain the Bulgeface always was shameless. He strike out swinging on three pitches with his new trophy wife.........errrrrrrr...........VP! :rolleyes:

Juvenile name-calling, sexist remarks, and links to defamatory hoax photos will only help the opposing side, Manscape. Perhaps you should consider becoming a Republican.

School is back in session this week, hopefully his homework will keep him busy.

Juvenile name-calling, sexist remarks, and links to defamatory hoax photos will only help the opposing side, Manscape. Perhaps you should consider becoming a Republican.

You may be sure I'll vote Republican when the candidate warrants. ^_^

Meanwhile, write your favorite political cartoonist when they caricature someone publicly famous showing a bulging face or a moonface or a monkey face...........call them "juvenile" for their tradition to do so!

Sexist remarks (and links) will correspond to sexist exploitation for votes. You may also be sure that many shallow Americans (and those numbers are vast) will choose the glamour puss ticket just because of sexism.

Hey Bill, thank you for your comments and isn't it wonderful I'm not running for office? If so, I'd have to s**k up to any number of........................... :rolleyes:

You may be sure I'll vote Republican when the candidate warrants. ^_^

Meanwhile, write your favorite political cartoonist when they caricature someone publicly famous showing a bulging face or a moonface or a monkey face...........call them "juvenile" for their tradition to do so!

Sexist remarks (and links) will correspond to sexist exploitation for votes. You may also be sure that many shallow Americans (and those numbers are vast) will choose the glamour puss ticket just because of sexism.

Hey Bill, thank you for your comments and isn't it wonderful I'm not running for office? If so, I'd have to s**k up to any number of........................... :rolleyes:

You'd have to s**k up? I don't think that would be a problem for you.