So much for putting the country first

Guest Guest

It is absolutely hilarious reading the rabid spins, distortions and outright lies about Sarah Palin. The Kool-Aid left is in a panic, they see the excitement over this woman as a threat to their rock star Obama. I hope they keep it going right up to election. Women will decide this election and the more women feel Palin's being picked on unfairly, the more Palin will win their support. How ironic it will be that the Loonies helped elect McCain/Palin.

Palin believes in Holy Wars, THAT alone should keep her out of the White House.

The world would be a much better place if we dedicated a few thousand acfres of land to all the 'Holy' warriors, let them all move in together and kill each other 'til they're all gone, what a wonderful world it'd be.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2smart4u
Palin believes in Holy Wars, THAT alone should keep her out of the White House.

The world would be a much better place if we dedicated a few thousand acfres of land to all the 'Holy' warriors, let them all move in together and kill each other 'til they're all gone, what a wonderful world it'd be.

Holy Wars?? Cut back on the Kool-Aid, cupcake.

Holy Wars?? Cut back on the Kool-Aid, cupcake.

Screw you AND your ASININE Kool-Aid remarks.

This stupid beeyitch claims the Irag War is a "Task from God"

IF YOU had at least the IQ of a common house fly you'd understand about Holy Wars and the A**HOLES who perpetrate them.

It's my sincere wish they all get to fight the wars they support so the sane people amongst us can go on about our lives.

Screw you AND your ASININE Kool-Aid remarks.

This stupid beeyitch claims the Irag War is a "Task from God"

IF YOU had at least the IQ of a common house fly you'd understand about Holy Wars and the A**HOLES who perpetrate them.

It's my sincere wish they all get to fight the wars they support so the sane people amongst us can go on about our lives.

Right. The terrorists will be sure to let you go on about your life.

Palin has done what McCain needed. Get him additional votes.

Unlike Obama, whose pick of Biden has gotten him nada.

Obama we now know made a big mistake in the critical VP selection. McCain hit home run. Which shows me that so far McCain electioneering judgment is far better than Obama's (or his handler's).

Meanwhile, even Biden seems to be questioning Obama's judgement

Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden veered wildly off message Wednesday, telling a town hall meeting in New Hampshire that the former First Lady might have been a smarter pick than him for No. 2.

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America - let's get that straight," Biden said testily after a voter said he was "very pleased" that Democratic nominee Barack Obama had chosen him instead of Clinton.

"She is qualified to be President of the United States of America, she's easily qualified to be vice president of the United States of America and, quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me," the Delaware senator added forcefully. "I mean that sincerely, she is first- rate."

I'll leave this quote for thought

Biden's big regret is that he's running with Obama, not Hillary. After you really get to know Obama, as Biden has now done, you realize that Obama is an empty suit. - MikeO

Obama we now know made a big mistake in the critical VP selection. McCain hit home run. Which shows me that so far McCain electioneering judgment is far better than Obama's (or his handler's).

Meanwhile, even Biden seems to be questioning Obama's judgement

I'll leave this quote for thought

It hasn't taken Biden very long to live up to his reputation of putting his foot in his mouth. I'm sure Obama fell off his chair when he heard his runningmate announce that Hillary knows a lot more than him and would have been a better choice. So we have a Senator who's spent 144 days in the Senate and another Senator with 36 years in the Senate who admits he doesn't know very much (maybe it's Mad Cow). Doesn't engender a lot of confidence in the Defeatocratic team.

You just made the central point of this topic and you don't even seem to realize it. You just admitted that McCain made a political choice that you think has won him votes. Whether it wins him votes come November remains to be seen. But the very fact that you put this in terms of winning votes, and not in terms of who is best suited to be VP, proves that you're more interested in the election than you are in the country's welfare.

You just made the central point of this topic and you don't even seem to realize it. You just admitted that McCain made a political choice that you think has won him votes. Whether it wins him votes come November remains to be seen. But the very fact that you put this in terms of winning votes, and not in terms of who is best suited to be VP, proves that you're more interested in the election than you are in the country's welfare.

Duuuh. The VP selection is primarily to help the nominee get the most votes. There are also personal factor, such as having a VP who does not overshadow the President. Its always been that way. Biden, was picked because of his Catholic working class roots.

Kennedy picked Johnson, who was then an extremely popular southerner, to get the southern vote.

Guest Truth Squad
Duuuh. The VP selection is primarily to help the nominee get the most votes. There are also personal factor, such as having a VP who does not overshadow the President. Its always been that way. Biden, was picked because of his Catholic working class roots.

Kennedy picked Johnson, who was then an extremely popular southerner, to get the southern vote.

The difference is that Biden is qualified for the office, and so was Johnson. Palin is not.

As for overshadowing the potential president --- to quote a person who must think he's brilliant: "Duuuh."