observer article Red Bulls

Guest Guest

Did anyone see the political hacks hamming it up in the observer this week. I could not believe all the hacks front and center. TOM POWELL, front and center with the hat on almost sideways, Villata,Pettigrew,Bennett,Higgins,and of course McMole. And the comments made by Haranga this is a great day for the DEVELOPERS, and harrison. Does he

know something that we do not. well this is a great day as they say for harrison to get this going. wait till the headaches start and our little town is rioting after the soccer games. wake up people.

Did anyone see the political hacks hamming it up in the observer this week. I could not believe all the hacks front and center. TOM POWELL, front and center with the hat on almost sideways, Villata,Pettigrew,Bennett,Higgins,and of course McMole. And the comments made by Haranga this is a great day for the DEVELOPERS, and harrison. Does he

know something that we do not. well this is a great day as they say for harrison to get this going. wait till the headaches start and our little town is rioting after the soccer games. wake up people.

Our industry used to put us on the map, now the Red Bulls will help to remake Harrison great again!

Guest Nuttynana2
Our industry used to put us on the map, now the Red Bulls will help to remake Harrison great again!

Yea rite Harrison Great...You got to be kidding Me this town some day will be known for all the crooks that run it and all their Family members that have all these over paid jobs in this town, That is whenever This state wakes up and investigate it unless someone is being paid off to stay away?????????????????hhhmmmmm I wonder....harrison great what a joke.

Your sick, please post your address so I can send you a get well card.

Guest BlueTideBacker

Our industry used to be a source of good paying jobs for our town residents. How many good paying jobs do you think the Red Bulls are going to provide.

Guest Councilman X
Our industry used to be a source of good paying jobs for our town residents. How many good paying jobs do you think the Red Bulls are going to provide.

My guess will be ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, ZIP, CERO or NONE. Pick one.

Enough to take care of the education level of the majority of the people living here currently!