He's on drugs...

MrHarrison

Talking about the Red Bulls coming to Harrison:

"This is a long time coming. This is going to generate jobs, not all full-time jobs, but it's going to create part-time jobs for people to make additional money," McDonough said. "People can't wait. You better get your season tickets early, because they're not going to be available. They're going to sell out immediately."

Whatever he's on, I'll take a double dose.

Talking about the Red Bulls coming to Harrison:

"This is a long time coming. This is going to generate jobs, not all full-time jobs, but it's going to create part-time jobs for people to make additional money," McDonough said. "People can't wait. You better get your season tickets early, because they're not going to be available. They're going to sell out immediately."

Whatever he's on, I'll take a double dose of crystal meth

what would you want him to say?

nobody wants to be here? no one is going to show up to the games? nobody has even thought about season tickets?

i mean he is saying, what he is saying, choosing his words wisely and being positive

This guy is definately on drugs or just stupid. I would lean towards stupid but in a Gordon Gecco way. "Greed is good, its clarifys, cuts thru and captures," and he has certainly had his way with everybodys hard earned money and made many marginally illiterate people millionaires including himself, a now convicted felon (quarter Bill), a used up *******, and friends and relatives. Somebody has bought Christopher Christie because he hasn't turned his head towards Hudson County in a long time to see blatant criminal enterprises concerning town governments. Harrison being the worst of the worst. Resolve yourself that you are stuck with McMole for the long run. Taxes will hit $12,000.00 per 2 family house by 2010. IMO, just move.

This guy is definately on drugs or just stupid. I would lean towards stupid but in a Gordon Gecco way. "Greed is good, its clarifys, cuts thru and captures," and he has certainly had his way with everybodys hard earned money and made many marginally illiterate people millionaires including himself, a now convicted felon (quarter Bill), a used up *******, and friends and relatives. Somebody has bought Christopher Christie because he hasn't turned his head towards Hudson County in a long time to see blatant criminal enterprises concerning town governments. Harrison being the worst of the worst. Resolve yourself that you are stuck with McMole for the long run. Taxes will hit $12,000.00 per 2 family house by 2010. IMO, just move.

Has anyone ever sent specific info to Christie? There are a lot of mentions of him on this website but I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has ever contacted him with enough specific info for him to start investigating.

Has anyone ever sent specific info to Christie? There are a lot of mentions of him on this website but I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has ever contacted him with enough specific info for him to start investigating.

More than once, with good evidence. Result nada.