Feel Safe?

Guest Soaring!!!

Has anyone else seen the deterioration of the Town of Harrison?? what is going on here?? anybody know why there are not more Police?????

There are police but most of them are detectives and only work days if that is working standing arround or blabbing on cell phones if the ones on the force did their job we wouldn't need more cops

Get it thru your thick head for the last time. There is a "0" overtime policy at the Police Department. There are only two cops assigned to the street for the evening shift. If one of them calls in sick, you may have to wait untill "the" cop gets to you. You may as well get out of bed and help the burgler gather your belongings to buy some time while you wait for the cop. Have coffee with Mr. Burglar to extend the burglary time while you wait for "the" cop. Offer him a town job as another secretary for the Mayor, but don't completely give up, if they set your house on fire you can maybe wake up the 9 sleeping firemen after several 911 calls to help you out. That my opinion.

Has anyone else seen the deterioration of the Town of Harrison?? what is going on here?? anybody know why there are not more Police?????

Have you been living in a hole the last 6 months?? it's called cutbacks!!!

Not enough work for those we have now! That's why you see them sitting in their cars talking on their cells! Also, parked by friends and relatives houses. We have too many now, that's why we don't have more. The town is only one square mile, how many do you think we need?

Not enough work for those we have now! That's why you see them sitting in their cars talking on their cells! Also, parked by friends and relatives houses. We have too many now, that's why we don't have more. The town is only one square mile, how many do you think we need?
Excellent point! The town is sick of hearing about the poor undermanned, underpaid and disgruntled Police. I have never heard so much crying and bullcrap before in my life. The whole department needs to be restructured from the "Cinderella Story Chief" down to the last hired. Think about it McDumbell they are only a embarr'ass'ment!

Get it thru your thick head for the last time. There is a "0" overtime policy at the Police Department. There are only two cops assigned to the street for the evening shift. If one of them calls in sick, you may have to wait untill "the" cop gets to you. You may as well get out of bed and help the burgler gather your belongings to buy some time while you wait for the cop. Have coffee with Mr. Burglar to extend the burglary time while you wait for "the" cop. Offer him a town job as another secretary for the Mayor, but don't completely give up, if they set your house on fire you can maybe wake up the 9 sleeping firemen after several 911 calls to help you out. That my opinion.

OK OFFICER THERE ARE MORE THAN JUST TWO PATROLLING ON THE EVENING SHIFT IT IS JUST THAT SOME OF THEM ARE BUSY HIDING OUT NOT DOING THEIR JOB YOU HAVE A PROBLRM WITH THE HFD I GUESS YOU HAVEN'T NEEDED THEIR SERVICES THEY DO THEIR JOB AND ARE THERE FOR THE PUBLIC WHEN NEEDED. CALL FOR A COP AND YOU ARE RIGHT YOU MUST WAIT BECAUSE THEY ARE SITTING IN A REMOTE AREA ON THEIR CELL DON'T TELL ME THEY ARE BUSY DOING ANOTHER JOB BECAUSE THERE IS NO CRIME IN THIS TOWN YOU ARE A REAL ASS AND SHOULD TAKE YOUR OPINION TO THE CHIEF

Have you been living in a hole the last 6 months?? it's called cutbacks!!!

Cutbacks?????????????????? It is called not doing your job The Police are standing arround the street dept. is riding arround and the construction has more cars on the road than they need because they also do not do their job So get it together and get rid of the dead wood and you will wind up with a surplus of dollars and get the necessary cleaning up done.