KHS WEB SITE

Guest Parent of few

Guest Parent of few

As a parent ,it would be nice to have a school that has a web site that works. I have tryed to get on the site many times to find out important info parents need to know .This has been a problem for ever. They should stop spending all the money on the scaffoling around the school and try getting a very important and needed computer system,this is the main communication parents use to find out many important dates and events that are critical to the parents and kids.SHAME on them. I hear all that is on the scaffoling is hats books and pens thrown out the windows by the students anyway,REAL GOOD WORK B.O.E.

Keep up the good work.

As a parent ,it would be nice to have a school that has a web site that works. I have tryed to get on the site many times to find out important info parents need to know .This has been a problem for ever. They should stop spending all the money on the scaffoling around the school and try getting a very important and needed computer system,this is the main communication parents use to find out many important dates and events that are critical to the parents and kids.SHAME on them. I hear all that is on the scaffoling is hats books and pens thrown out the windows by the students anyway,REAL GOOD WORK B.O.E.

Keep up the good work.

Are you keying in the www. before the kearnyschools.com? Unfortunately, for some reason you need to key in the entire address or you don't get to the kearnyschools website.