President

Guest guest

Maybe if McCain wins the state will stop bailing out towns such as Harrison that are nothing but cash cows for corruption and have a we are broke mentality. Is there anyone that doesn't have psychiatric problems that thinks that McMole needs two secretaries in town hall and one at the joke of a fire department? Fiscal responsibility is the Mayor and Councils job, not handing out money to select people. There is supposed to be a hiring freeze but a woman was just hired at the senior center. Most of the millionaires have their time in so get the hell out. Get a businessman to run the town, not a plumber. Just wait until after the election (if McCain wins) and the state is forced to say "NO" to the bailouts. Taxes are going to almost double to pay these salaries. The board of education is a joke with its supintenents and others stealing money. The higest ratio of money per student and I would like to know the percentage that move on to college? Why even go to college when you can et a town job such as a fireman where incompetence, drug use, and cowardice are considered good qualities. That is my OPINION!

Maybe if McCain wins the state will stop bailing out towns such as Harrison that are nothing but cash cows for corruption and have a we are broke mentality. Is there anyone that doesn't have psychiatric problems that thinks that McMole needs two secretaries in town hall and one at the joke of a fire department? Fiscal responsibility is the Mayor and Councils job, not handing out money to select people. There is supposed to be a hiring freeze but a woman was just hired at the senior center. Most of the millionaires have their time in so get the hell out. Get a businessman to run the town, not a plumber. Just wait until after the election (if McCain wins) and the state is forced to say "NO" to the bailouts. Taxes are going to almost double to pay these salaries. The board of education is a joke with its supintenents and others stealing money. The higest ratio of money per student and I would like to know the percentage that move on to college? Why even go to college when you can et a town job such as a fireman where incompetence, drug use, and cowardice are considered good qualities. That is my OPINION!

Thats why we all have to vote fo Obama. The democrats are the only ones that care about the people. Who would want McCain if he would take these things away from the people of Harrison that they deserve. They probably hired someone extra in the senior citizens because the town knows they need someone to do the job. If taxes go up at least we know our kids are getting a good education. It said it costs a lot to educate a student but it is worth it. The superintendents watch over the kids closely.

Guest naybor
Thats why we all have to vote fo Obama. The democrats are the only ones that care about the people. Who would want McCain if he would take these things away from the people of Harrison that they deserve. They probably hired someone extra in the senior citizens because the town knows they need someone to do the job. If taxes go up at least we know our kids are getting a good education. It said it costs a lot to educate a student but it is worth it. The superintendents watch over the kids closely.

That's right elect another republican.

Surplus when Clinton left 0ffice......Under Bush a debt our children will never pay off.

A war that costs 3 f'ing BILLION a WEEK. Yeah let's vote for Mc Cain because he knows how to win wars.How about we declare victory and get the hell out.Screw Bush and Screw Mc Cain .I'd rather take on an unknown quantity who at least gives some hope that there's a chance that we can be America again.Not a land that makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. Give your children a chance.

Sometime close your eyes and listen to both of them .It won't be hard to see where the future should be.

If you are going to hire someone to care for our senior citizens don't take them from another position. (The Harrison Police and Fire Credit Union) Hire someone with some experience for a change! All the new hiree does is stand outside and smoke.

Guest Senior citizen
If you are going to hire someone to care for our senior citizens don't take them from another position. (The Harrison Police and Fire Credit Union) Hire someone with some experience for a change! All the new hiree does is stand outside and smoke.

Take all the ones from the Senior Center that pretend to help us seniors and you are correct hire 1 that has the desire to figure out what the senior is trying to get help with and not an answer to the person "I REALLY DON'T KNOW "

This is the same one that preaches about smoking is bad for you? Also when you ask something they say they are non paid just helping out is this true?

That's right elect another republican.

Surplus when Clinton left 0ffice......Under Bush a debt our children will never pay off.

A war that costs 3 f'ing BILLION a WEEK. Yeah let's vote for Mc Cain because he knows how to win wars.How about we declare victory and get the hell out.Screw Bush and Screw Mc Cain .I'd rather take on an unknown quantity who at least gives some hope that there's a chance that we can be America again.Not a land that makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. Give your children a chance.

Sometime close your eyes and listen to both of them .It won't be hard to see where the future should be.

I agree, we could use that money right here at home to give blacks reparations for slavery and health care for undocumented aliens.

Take all the ones from the Senior Center that pretend to help us seniors and you are correct hire 1 that has the desire to figure out what the senior is trying to get help with and not an answer to the person "I REALLY DON'T KNOW "

This is the same one that preaches about smoking is bad for you? Also when you ask something they say they are non paid just helping out is this true?

How about all the food that is taken home by the workers? Especially the smoker!

I agree, we could use that money right here at home to give blacks reparations for slavery and health care for undocumented aliens.

oops ,I see you drank the racial KoolAid.The innuendo about reparations ,Obama is black(he's also white) so he must be for reparations and" undocumenteds" receiving free health care.To the contrary he's opposed to both.

That doesn't matter.You would rather have the status quo.You would rather continue in the muck and mire that is Iraq .Watch our soldiers die while Iraq has 87 BILLION surplus from oil revenues............................you want more of the same because the only color you can see is black.It says quite a lot about you as a person.

Obama may make mistakes but George Bush has been an 8 year mistake and you want to go for 12.I'd rather take a chance on a man with vision with some hope for the future.

War is not the answer/Mc Cain is not the answer.Not only is no one afraid of us any more .No one respects us .No one likes us.

We need to open the windows and get some fresh air into our Country.

Change

Don't forget the free college tuition for illegal aliens and the open borders. If Obama gets elected, the word will go out world-wide that the U.S. is handing out free college educations to illegals, our borders will begin to look like the turnpike at rush hour.

If Obama becomes President of the U.S. every small country with any decent military will be taking a pice of our ass while we sit around and plead for diplomacy. We have the strongest military in the world, lets use it. Obama will not be strong enough to pull the trigger. You talk about re-electing Republicans who ruin the econony. I say lets put a little microeconomics into the picture. McMole and crew have been ripping the people off for years yet you keep electing him. Him and Bush have the same gov't model. I say that maybe McCain will finally force NJ to stop bailing out so called distessed cities such as Harrison and force the governing bodies of these towns to take fiscal responsibility. Then McMole will lay-off all of the people with $10.00 an hour jobs first. As the taxes can go no higher and there is no property left to sell, maybe his criminal organization would have depleted the towns funds to a point of no return and they will leave. You will never vote him out no matter how bad it gets. Blame yourself for your money problems. I have none idiot. That is my opinion.

Did you see it? I didn't think soooo.
I wouldn't have posted it here if I didn't see it, they take 'extra' food home every day! Do you think all the senior citizens are blind! All the workers have their little bags packed real nice when they leave. Judging by the size of the smoker, I can see why here bag is the biggest!

Guest *neighbor*
If Obama becomes President of the U.S. every small country with any decent military will be taking a pice of our ass while we sit around and plead for diplomacy. We have the strongest military in the world, lets use it. Obama will not be strong enough to pull the trigger. You talk about re-electing Republicans who ruin the econony. I say lets put a little microeconomics into the picture. McMole and crew have been ripping the people off for years yet you keep electing him. Him and Bush have the same gov't model. I say that maybe McCain will finally force NJ to stop bailing out so called distessed cities such as Harrison and force the governing bodies of these towns to take fiscal responsibility. Then McMole will lay-off all of the people with $10.00 an hour jobs first. As the taxes can go no higher and there is no property left to sell, maybe his criminal organization would have depleted the towns funds to a point of no return and they will leave. You will never vote him out no matter how bad it gets. Blame yourself for your money problems. I have none idiot. That is my opinion.

Please stop with the nonsense about the strongest military in the world,We are currently fighting 2 wars that's TWO freaking wars.

We really scared the Russians in Georgia,Didn't we? We are spread thinner than your knowledge of world affairs.Your answer is the same as Bush and Mc Cain's .Let's just bomb everybody till we get what we want.

Don't get me wrong we should be the greatest power on this planet but we wasted or blood and treasure in a hopeless war in Iraq.We had Sadaam Hussein in box,but we decided to open Pandora's box instead.Are you still with me?

How about this? We regroup.Spend the money on our Country,more defense technology.Give our boys a chance to get well and strong.Then maybe people would fear us again.They sure as hell don't now.More importantly maybe they would respect us.God knows they may end up liking us.If they don't ,That's fine.

Just remember this all started with some fanatical ,disgruntled,Arabs flying our own planes into our buildings,killing 3000plus innocent Americans.,,,,in one day.We have been in Iraq for 8 years and 4100 more Innocent Americans have been killed.

Maybe it's time for some rational thinking and talkiing because shock and awe didn't work.

Mc Cain has the same mentality as the guy that got us into this mess .He is in bed with the same special interest groups.

I think America is the greatest place in world but lately we've been our own worst enemy.Let's get back to being that "beacon on the hill'.

First of all, do you even know why the Soviet Union is having the conflict with Georgia? MY guess is no so get back to me with that. Secondly, when the country is at war YOU SUPPORT THE TROOPS J/O. No matter what the reason, that 4100 comhome with injuries really need anti-military jerks like you blaming them for fighting. The WTC on 9/11 produced more millionaires than the town of Harrison (I think?) and these men coming home are treated like crap from assholes like you who couldn,t even find Iraq on the map. Cowards like you should go and fight along side these brave soldiers then open your mouth. You are a complete asshole. I am a recent war veteran so f**k you.

First of all, do you even know why the Soviet Union is having the conflict with Georgia? MY guess is no so get back to me with that. Secondly, when the country is at war YOU SUPPORT THE TROOPS J/O. No matter what the reason, that 4100 comhome with injuries really need anti-military jerks like you blaming them for fighting. The WTC on 9/11 produced more millionaires than the town of Harrison (I think?) and these men coming home are treated like crap from assholes like you who couldn,t even find Iraq on the map. Cowards like you should go and fight along side these brave soldiers then open your mouth. You are a complete asshole. I am a recent war veteran so f**k you.

This discussion board can't solve Harrison's problems, now we're trying to handle the country's. Get a hole of yourselves.

The answer to your first question is --OIL.

Now that you returned thank you for service.....Now try reading the post again.There is not an anti military word in it.To the contrary It is pro -military.Try reading it with your eyes open and mind too.

The post is anti -idiot.It is against all the Bush freaks who sent our most valued Americans into another Viet Nam.

You better get rid of the Paranoia and figure out who the people are who really support the troops.It sure isn't Bushes and Mc Cain. "Mission Accomplished",hah.How about Walter Reade.

If you were a veteran you would know these things.By the way the 4100 referred to the brave Americans who didn't make it home since Bush declared "Mission Accomplished" We are being played.