Private Schools Cost Less

KOTW

Guest Christie Whitman
:rolleyes::rolleyes: h ow many town BIG SHOTS WENT THREW HARRISON SCHOOLS Mcdumb Kearns Rodgers ????????????????

What's the town complaining about now, education is no nickel, dime operation, not at the Bluetide, starting up on the top they're all worth it, just ask them when you see them on the street or especially down the shore at their second homes, they'll tell you we are worth every dime! It's amazing isn't it! Aren't we all alot better off as a result of Comprelli, Confessore, Higgins, the entire Administration and their wives that hold heavy duty positions on the salary guide, you can't make this stuff up? WHERE"S CHRIS CHRISTIE, coming soon I hope!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: h ow many town BIG SHOTS WENT THREW HARRISON SCHOOLS Mcdumb Kearns Rodgers ????????????????

kearns never went to hhs a-hole. the only ghetto are those hoosie mamas that raised you!

Guest Ghetto Forver

SORRY I CANT SPELL OR TYPE BUT YOU MITE BE RENTING YOUR HOUSE FROM ME. I WATCHED AND LEARNED FROM THE BEST IN THE PAST.THESE GUYS ARE AMATURES.THEY JUST TAKE AND GIVE NOTHING BACK.FRANK MUST BE DOING BACKFLIPS.THEY ARE ALL GOING TO GO DOWN AND LATER THEY WILL HAVE TO SEE FRANK AND THE BOYS AND TRY TO EXPLAIN WHY IT WAS ALL TAKE TAKE TAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out our editorial piece entitled Private Schools Cost Less on our main page.

Join the Discussion here.

how does private schools cost less. My kids go to school for free in harrison. My rent is low because i can only work part time and i live in the Harrison gardens. I have it made and i am happy. harrison schools are ok to me. People complain about the teachers but they are good in harrison. I would live here anytime.

What's the town complaining about now, education is no nickel, dime operation, not at the Bluetide, starting up on the top they're all worth it, just ask them when you see them on the street or especially down the shore at their second homes, they'll tell you we are worth every dime! It's amazing isn't it! Aren't we all alot better off as a result of Comprelli, Confessore, Higgins, the entire Administration and their wives that hold heavy duty positions on the salary guide, you can't make this stuff up? WHERE"S CHRIS CHRISTIE, coming soon I hope!

Is Christie related to any town official? I would even invite him to lunch or dinner in town just to show him arround. Wondering how to contact this highly regarded crime fighter. Maybe now that Newark James is convicted Christie could pop across the river and take a look in Harrison?

Check out our editorial piece entitled Private Schools Cost Less on our main page.

Join the Discussion here.

We have a brand new high school, spend more than $18,000 per student, have some of the highest paid teachers in the state, a free lunch program, a pre school program, tons of councilors, every one should be going to college, right?

Guest Simply Amazed
how does private schools cost less. My kids go to school for free in harrison. My rent is low because i can only work part time and i live in the Harrison gardens. I have it made and i am happy. harrison schools are ok to me. People complain about the teachers but they are good in harrison. I would live here anytime.

EXACTLY the example we need to showcase this farce of a town.

Everythings good in Harrison if you are one of the few with your hand in the bowl or my taxpaying pocket.

Or both.

We have a brand new high school, spend more than $18,000 per student, have some of the highest paid teachers in the state, a free lunch program, a pre school program, tons of councilors, every one should be going to college, right?

A new stadium that is always locked the kids can't go there either....then you wonder why the cops are so busy!!!! Damn shame that there is nothing for the kids to do in this town. Get with it will ya!

A new stadium that is always locked the kids can't go there either....then you wonder why the cops are so busy!!!! Damn shame that there is nothing for the kids to do in this town. Get with it will ya!

OHHHH the Rec Center has banker hours 10-4 no wonder why all the hood rats are running the streets until all hours of the nights!!!. Call the mayor and complain and maybe you will get one of his secretary's. wake up people....

Call Dolaghan, he has the keys.

Is Christie related to any town official? I would even invite him to lunch or dinner in town just to show him arround. Wondering how to contact this highly regarded crime fighter. Maybe now that Newark James is convicted Christie could pop across the river and take a look in Harrison?

Before you invite he to lunch, dinner, or show him around town, maybe you should post your name and we'll have him contact you. STUPID.

Your not so busy that you can't post on this site.

Before you invite he to lunch, dinner, or show him around town, maybe you should post your name and we'll have him contact you. STUPID.

STUPID YOU ARE! APPARENTLY YOU HAVE A DIRECT LINE TO HIM SO WHY NOT SHARE ? CONTACTING HIS OFFICE IS ONE THING GETTING THROUGH TO HIM IS ANOTHER SO PLEASE SHARE OR ELSE HE MAY BE IN YOUR POCKET TOO SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT RIGHT? JUST MAYBE YOU ARE DOING LUNCH AND GETTING HIM OUT OF TOWN REAL QUICK. OR MAYBE IT MAKES MORE SENSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE CHOSEN ONES? I THINK I AM A LITTLE SMARTER THAN YOU MY FRIEND! I DON'T SEE YOUR NAME POSTED.

There are no after school activities because the teahers all live out of town and will not stay after hours unless they are well paid for it. The money for these activities is earmarked for things like two outrageously overpaid secrtaries for the mayor, the new employee at the senior center, and graft in general. Thats my opinion.

Guest Prep School Wishes
There are no after school activities because the teahers all live out of town and will not stay after hours unless they are well paid for it.  The money for these activities is earmarked for things like two outrageously overpaid secrtaries for the mayor, the new employee at the senior center, and graft in general.  Thats my opinion.

My kid is entering his freshman year. I want to send him to Seton Hall Prep with the $17,000. Harrison will spend to educate him in HHS. Everybody wins, my kid gets a quality education and he frees up a desk in HHS. Who do I have to pay off to get this done ?

There are no after school activities because the teahers all live out of town and will not stay after hours unless they are well paid for it.

After school activities... one could only hope.

Before we go all crazy and expect our teachers to allot a little extra time to our children AFTER school...

How about BEFORE school.

How hard is it to provide parents with a short, simple, thoughtful school supply list???

I don't think I'm asking for much.

But really, why assist us in preparing our children for the approaching school year? :rolleyes:

Nah, we would much rather run around like chickens with our heads cut off after school has begun.

After the supplies have dwindled to nothingness on store shelves.

Extinct because other well managed schools have supplied their kids and parents with a silly shopping list - the nerve of them!

The same teachers that cannot jot down 10 items on a list and email it to the school for us are the same ones throwing a 2yr old fit when our kids cannot come up with the oddball crap on their wanted list.

Teachers: a little bit of prep goes along way - think about it - it just might work.

So for those of you with hopes of after school activities and college dreams for your children...

You might have to set your hopes a little lower.

I see private school in my child's very near future.

Guest Parent

Before we go all crazy and expect our teachers to allot a little extra time to our children AFTER school...

How about BEFORE school.

How hard is it to provide parents with a short, simple, thoughtful school supply list???

But really, why assist us in preparing our children for the approaching school year? :rolleyes:

Nah, we would much rather run around like chickens with our heads cut off after school has begun.

Extinct because other well managed schools have supplied their kids and parents with a silly shopping list - the nerve of them!

The same teachers that cannot jot down 10 items on a list and email it to the school for us are the same ones throwing a 2yr old fit when our kids cannot come up with the oddball crap on their wanted list.

Teachers: a little bit of prep goes along way - think about it - it just might work.

So for those of you with hopes of after school activities and college dreams for your children...

Guest Parent

How about BEFORE school.

My children went to HHS and also graduated from College. Yes all of them!!! The teachers are not the best but if you as a parent are involved in your childrens education your child will get the best education out of HHS. Yes there are after school activities - sports, cheerleading, etc. also there are activities for parents too - such as PTA, site base management team - helping your child with homework - getting them additional help if they need it - just because you send your child to a private school that doesn't automatically give you a better education - wait up you as a parent must also do your share = not just the teachers. I'm so tired of hearing people complain about the education that Harrison supplies - it's not the best I agree it could be a lot better - but you have to start blaming the parents also not just the teachers!!!!! You have to be involved with your child - if not you are a failure as a parent. Yes, also my husband and I worked full-time jobs but we put our time in as parents and were involved in every aspect of our childrens education and in every other activity that they became involved in. Yes, they all graduated from college and have careers (no before you state that they must be employed by the Town of Harrison - they aren't) I know a lot of children that went to HHS and finished college and have careers - so no everyone that goes to Harrison High isn't a waste as so many of you on this web site claim. And I would also like to inform you that alot of my children's friends did go to "private schools" and low and behold they didn't go to college and of my lord they became "waste's" as you on the site call HHS students. So as you can see sometimes private school kids don't make anything of themselves either!!!!!!