Obama behind in polls

Guest 2smart4u

Guest Patriot
Again-the subject is 'use.' 'The use of to/too and periods is too complicated'-'of to/too and periods' is another clause.

Who gives a s- -t . Regardless of who's right, you're still a leftist Kool-Aid sipping defeatocrat. And I still can't believe you were ever in the military, unless it was the Cuban military.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a s- -t . Regardless of who's right, you're still a leftist Kool-Aid sipping defeatocrat. And I still can't believe you were ever in the military, unless it was the Cuban military.

And YOU are still an asinine sound bite spewing REMF WANKER whose war experience was pushing paper.

PatRat, at home in the BS, Semper Lies!

Guest StudiesandObservations

The simple fact is that it's FAR too early for polls to matter at this point. Late September/early October..THEN the polls matter. Right now this is just pointless bikcering. Far MORE Important at this point IMO is that As low as the President's Approval ratis is, Congress' is Lower.

Typical BushWorld strategerizing, when you're too stupid to understand something and act accordingly just say it's unimportant.

PatRat, still less useful than teats on a bull and I still can't believe YOU did anything in the military than hide under your desk and cringe in fear, and THAT's if you even WERE in the military.

Guest *Autonomous*
Who gives a s- -t . Regardless of who's right, you're still a leftist Kool-Aid sipping defeatocrat.

Precisely which leftist views do I hold again? You are a bigot who goes by prejudice rather than observation.

And I still can't believe you were ever in the military,

You do realize that you're the one that keeps bringing it up, right? You use you supposed service as some kind of 'be-an-ass' card. The fact is, I've given my MOS, unit, and dates of service while you can not. You simply don't believe that I served because you think that I'm one of your 'loony lefties'-apparently because I don't like Bush. News flash-there are more Republicans than there are people who approve of Bush. You're just being a bigot-try to resist shooting up a church of liberals, wii you?

unless it was the Cuban military.

Wtf? Do you just type the first random thing that pops into your head?

Guest Manscum
I believe you're wrong Autonomous. "To/too and periods are too complicated" is the correct form.

You're both wrong, it's "To/too and periods ain't not too complicated".

Guest Patriot
The simple fact is that it's FAR too early for polls to matter at this point. Late September/early October..THEN the polls matter. Right now this is just pointless bikcering. Far MORE Important at this point IMO is that As low as the President's Approval ratis is, Congress' is Lower.

I saw the Obominator on TV today admitting to drug and alcohol abuse and to being in favor of abortions, including late term abortions (otherwise known as murder). McCain clearly came out ahead on this debate, he was sharp and concise while Obama was tentative and seemed to searching for his answers (could be the effects of all those drugs and booze).

Guest Studies and Observations

Barry's problem is that he is a VERY Accomplished speach Reader...when it comes to actually Speaking un an unscripted setting, he proves not so Glib. The reality is that this could go either way, NOTHING is written in stone,, hell anyone who discounts some kind of "August Suprise" by the Clinton camp to derail Obama is looking through rose-colored glasses. The Dems are JUST as fractured as the republicans are..the differences are the Republican Party has problems of a basic ideological nature...McCain has gone agaisn the rest of the party on too many issues for them to fully trust him, although in the end they will, reluctantly. Obama's problems go deeper, here you have TWO "Protected Classes" going at each other's throats..you have the radical Feminists who saw 2008 as the year they "Earned" by backing Hillary, and the "REAL First Black President" crowd who see Barry as the second coming of Christ. Both of THOSE camps are set in stone..Hillary supporters might SAY they'll vote for Barry, but when push comes to shove, Hillary stands a chance in 2012 against a sitting Republican, she would NOT stand a chance in unseating an incumbant Obama in 2012, and 2016 is just TOO long to wait for her.

Frankly, since Corzine decided to wipe his butt with the US Constitution and will award the States Electoral Votes to the Democrat candidate, rather than by electoral district, MY vote doent count..I'm Not a McCain fan, i had thought about voting for Barr..but instead i'll do what I did in 1996 Write in "None of the Above are Acceptable" IF my vote as a non-demiocrat meant anythign I probably would Vote for McCain...more to vote against the Marxist candidate than anything else.

I saw the Obominator on TV today admitting to drug and alcohol abuse and to being in favor of abortions, including late term abortions (otherwise known as murder). McCain clearly came out ahead on this debate, he was sharp and concise while Obama was tentative and seemed to searching for his answers (could be the effects of all those drugs and booze).

So you had your head up your butt and didn't hear all the times your incompetent little cowboy admitted to alcohol abuse and waffled and hemmed and hawed about what is all but certain drug abuse? Not to mention DWI! The ONLY thing McCain was clearly ahead in was ADULTERY, that great Resmuglican family value.

And you lying POS Obama said he was PRO-CHOICE, please cite EXACTLY when and where he is on record as being in favor of late term abortion.

PatRat-------------SEMPER LIES!

Ignorant people usually are concise. For example, McCain made fun of a federal project that he described as studying the DNA of bears. The appropriation was for $3 million.

Never mind that there might be good reasons for the study, such as preservation of species. Never mind that $3 million is tiny compared to the nearly $1 trillion we've squandered on the Iraqi war McCain voted for. What's the worst thing about McCain's remark? He voted for the damned thing!

And then there was his comment about not wanting to raise anyone's taxes. Gee, that'd be nice. Why stop there? Why not just declare a federal holiday and send everyone on vacation for ten years? Just have the government print plenty of money and send some to everyone.

At some point, don't adults have to take over? Not in Republican-land, where everything's a fairy tale.

So you had your head up your butt and didn't hear all the times your incompetent little cowboy admitted to alcohol abuse and waffled and hemmed and hawed about what is all but certain drug abuse? Not to mention DWI! The ONLY thing McCain was clearly ahead in was ADULTERY, that great Resmuglican family value.

And you lying POS Obama said he was PRO-CHOICE, please cite EXACTLY when and where he is on record as being in favor of late term abortion.

PatRat-------------SEMPER LIES!

Actually, Obama is pro-choice. But I don't think he's in favor of late term abortions.

As far as drinking and drug use - what goes around, comes around. I've heard many denigrate Bush because of his drinking and supposed drug use. Comments such as Bush is the way he is because his abuse burned out his brain. Then don't be surprised when the same argument is used against Obama.

Guest Patriot
Ignorant people usually are concise. For example, McCain made fun of a federal project that he described as studying the DNA of bears. The appropriation was for $3 million.

Never mind that there might be good reasons for the study, such as preservation of species. Never mind that $3 million is tiny compared to the nearly $1 trillion we've squandered on the Iraqi war McCain voted for. What's the worst thing about McCain's remark? He voted for the damned thing!

And then there was his comment about not wanting to raise anyone's taxes. Gee, that'd be nice. Why stop there? Why not just declare a federal holiday and send everyone on vacation for ten years? Just have the government print plenty of money and send some to everyone.

At some point, don't adults have to take over? Not in Republican-land, where everything's a fairy tale.

More loony leftist ramblings from the Kool-Aid sideshow.

Actually, Obama is pro-choice. But I don't think he's in favor of late term abortions.

As far as drinking and drug use - what goes around, comes around. I've heard many denigrate Bush because of his drinking and supposed drug use. Comments such as Bush is the way he is because his abuse burned out his brain. Then don't be surprised when the same argument is used against Obama.

The difference is that Obama speaks and acts intelligently. When you talk about "how they are," you're talking about polar opposites. An intellectually brilliant man (Obama) as opposed to a bumbling fool who ruined every business his daddy set him up in (Bush) - so we put him in charge of the country. Smooth move, geniuses.

The difference is that Obama speaks and acts intelligently. When you talk about "how they are," you're talking about polar opposites. An intellectually brilliant man (Obama) as opposed to a bumbling fool who ruined every business his daddy set him up in (Bush) - so we put him in charge of the country. Smooth move, geniuses.

I think Obama is intelligent. Also slick and disingenuous, as documented in one of my previous posts.

To speak well and act intelligent does not guarantee "quality." Hitler and Stalin had both attributes.

Sure he does..as long as there is a written speach in front of him.. Take away the Script and the canned Questions/answers, and Obama is a stuttering mess.

Sure he does..as long as there is a written speach in front of him.. Take away the Script and the canned Questions/answers, and Obama is a stuttering mess.

lol, more projection. Obama is more articulate without a teleprompter than McCain is with or without one.

No he's not. He's thoughtful and extraordinarily articulate. He thinks in levels of complexity that are beyond most people. That may be a political problem for him because many people don't understand him, but I'd much rather have a person in charge who was smarter than nearly everyone else than the idiot we've had for the past eight years or a middling intellect like McCain. Intelligence is a good thing in a president, and the absence of it these past eight years is all the proof I care to see for quite some time.

I think Obama is intelligent. Also slick and disingenuous, as documented in one of my previous posts.

To speak well and act intelligent does not guarantee "quality." Hitler and Stalin had both attributes.

Intelligence is an important attribute in a president. You can't just pass it off as though it's not important - not if you want to think about the matter intelligently.

It's offensive to draw a comparison between Obama and either Hitler or Stalin, let alone both of them. And it's not well-taken. There is not the slightest indication that he would try to exercise dictatorial power or that he would oversee the murder of innocent people or that he would try to stifle dissent. Before you make a comment like that, don't you think you should have some basis for suggesting a comparison - regardless how you intended it.

You could probably call every American politician running on the national level slick and disingenuous. But again, I see nothing in Obama to suggest that he's any worse than any of the others, and plenty of reasons to think he's better. Having the guts not to wear a flag pin on his lapel, for example, demonstrated a real desire to bring politics around to what's real instead of keeping it focused on symbols that can as easily be appropriated by hypocrites, and regularly are. The evolution of politics by television has dumbed down our politics considerably. We're struggling just to have the real issues discussed, much less focused on. From what I've seen, Obama gets that, and that's very important IMO.

Guest 2smart4u
No he's not. He's thoughtful and extraordinarily articulate. He thinks in levels of complexity that are beyond most people. That may be a political problem for him because many people don't understand him, but I'd much rather have a person in charge who was smarter than nearly everyone else than the idiot we've had for the past eight years or a middling intellect like McCain. Intelligence is a good thing in a president, and the absence of it these past eight years is all the proof I care to see for quite some time.

"He thinks in levels of complexity that are beyond most people". You're privy to his thoughts ?? A classic example of Kool-Aid ramblings.

Intelligence is an important attribute in a president. You can't just pass it off as though it's not important - not if you want to think about the matter intelligently.

It's offensive to draw a comparison between Obama and either Hitler or Stalin, let alone both of them. And it's not well-taken. There is not the slightest indication that he would try to exercise dictatorial power or that he would oversee the murder of innocent people or that he would try to stifle dissent. Before you make a comment like that, don't you think you should have some basis for suggesting a comparison - regardless how you intended it.

You could probably call every American politician running on the national level slick and disingenuous. But again, I see nothing in Obama to suggest that he's any worse than any of the others, and plenty of reasons to think he's better. Having the guts not to wear a flag pin on his lapel, for example, demonstrated a real desire to bring politics around to what's real instead of keeping it focused on symbols that can as easily be appropriated by hypocrites, and regularly are. The evolution of politics by television has dumbed down our politics considerably. We're struggling just to have the real issues discussed, much less focused on. From what I've seen, Obama gets that, and that's very important IMO.

Very well said !

Why am I not surprised that it's the McCain supporter who can't even SPELL "speech"? Likes attract, I guess.

"He thinks in levels of complexity that are beyond most people". You're privy to his thoughts ??

No, stupid, he expresses his thoughts in his words. But it's clearly "beyond" you to understand.