Illegal Alliens

Guest FlagMann.

Guest StudiesandObservations
Wake up America!!!!!Bush is going NUTS!!!! :blink:

Here comes Trash, Illegal, illegal, illegal and more unlawful trash!!! :unsure:

FlagMann.

Nuts?? not hardly, by giving the now-illegals a status, they can be held accountable for paying Taxes to cover the costs of the public services (Schools, medical ect.) that they currently use without paying taxes. Is this the BEST way to deal with the problem? Probably not, however, it is probably the the most efficient way to handle it at this time. What would you prefer?? Mass roundups of anyone whom looks Mexican and cannot produce ID?? Of course the citizens that would inevitably get caught in such a roundup and deported are just S**t out of luck i guess...As usual Flag, you demonstrate just how pathetic Bigotry is.

You know something.... In 20 years the white people in this country will become the minority. Especialy if we keep letting these illegals in. Pretty soon thier children will be govenors and senetors and maybe even presidents. What will we do then?

Id much rather see a woman in office then a 2nd generation Mexican...whos family came over hidden in a 18 wheeler. But this is America land of the free home of the tax sucking idiots and the corrupt politicians :blink:

You know something.... In 20 years the white people in this country will become the minority. Especialy if we keep letting these illegals in. Pretty soon thier children will be govenors and senetors and maybe even presidents. What will we do then?

Id much rather see a woman in office then a 2nd generation Mexican...whos family came over hidden in a 18 wheeler. But this is America land of the free home of the tax sucking idiots and the corrupt politicians :blink:

Maybe you can move from Oklahoma to Mexico.

Wake up America!!!!!Bush is going NUTS!!!! :o

Here comes Trash, Illegal, illegal, illegal and more unlawful trash!!! :blink:

FlagMann.

Nuts?? not hardly, by giving the now-illegals a status, they can be held accountable for paying Taxes to cover the costs of the public services (Schools, medical ect.) that they currently use without paying taxes. Is this the BEST way to deal with the problem? Probably not, however, it is probably the the most efficient way to handle it at this time. What would you prefer?? Mass roundups of anyone whom looks Mexican and cannot produce ID?? Of course the citizens that would inevitably get caught in such a roundup and deported are just S**t out of luck i guess...As usual Flag, you demonstrate just how pathetic Bigotry is.

Flagmann know's nothing about paying taxes, he's been on the dole for years.

Paying taxes like the rest of us is good. Personally, I think they should close the borders to everyone for a while at least. Most immigrants settle on the east and west coasts which are so crowded now it's troubling. Cut out all immigration for a few years it may help.

Id much rather see a woman in office then a 2nd generation Mexican...whos family came over hidden in a 18 wheeler. But this is America land of the free home of the tax sucking idiots and the corrupt politicians :ph34r:

i'm embarassed to say i live in the same town as some of you people. there ARE rathers other than white, and white is no better than any of them..you all need get over it.

First of......He misspelled aliens in the title, but that's not important.

Wake up America!!!!!Bush is going NUTS!!!!

Here comes Trash, Illegal, illegal, illegal and more unlawful trash!!!

FlagMann.

It would be great if you would elaborate on this.

Especialy if we keep letting these illegals in.

Illegals aren't let in, they sneak in.

there ARE rathers other than white, and white is no better than any of them..you all need get over it.

I don't know what you are trying to say. But I think that for the most part people are referring to the state of the legality here, rather then their character.

Piece of sh*t!

That doesn't accomplish anything. If would be great if you could contribute to the topic rather than to start throwing maledictions around, regardless of the fact that they are sometimes needed.

That's all I have to say for now, that it is.

its time to stop letting the trash in from these third world countries. We're demonized anyway so why let them in even legally. They appreciate nothing. Let them stay and complain in their own sh**hole country. The U.S. contributes most of the money and food to feed the scum of the earth and what we get in return is how bad we are(but they all want to come here). Just nuke them and put them out of their misery. <_<

KOTW Note: Under my policy of attempting not to edit posts, I am going to leave the last sentence of this post as is. I am going to take the statement to be an expression of frustration rather than a statement that reflects what the poster actually wants to do. The only thing I think should be nuked is a microwave dinner.

Id much rather see a woman in office then a 2nd generation Mexican...whos family came over hidden in a 18 wheeler. But this is America land of the free home of the tax sucking idiots and the corrupt politicians  <_<

i'm embarassed to say i live in the same town as some of you people. there ARE rathers other than white, and white is no better than any of them..you all need get over it.

Kearny has always been a tough town on illegals

its time to stop letting the trash in from these third world countries. We're demonized anyway so why let them in even legally. They appreciate nothing. Let them stay and complain in their own sh**hole country. The U.S. contributes most of the money and food to feed the scum of the earth and what we get in return is how bad we are(but they all want to come here). Just nuke them and put them out of their misery. <_<

KOTW Note: Under my policy of attempting not to edit posts, I am going to leave the last sentence of this post as is. I am going to take the statement to be an expression of frustration rather than a statement that reflects what the poster actually wants to do. The only thing I think should be nuked is a microwave dinner.

Do you think we can fit them all in the microwave? :angry:

Archived