Kucinich introduces 35 Articles of Impeachment

Guest Impach Bush

Guest Guest
Kucinich is a moron.

Strike one.

Bush should be honored for protecting America

Strike two.

since Clinton allowed us to be attacked on 9/11.

You're outta here!

And 2dim retains his .000 average.

Guest Radagast
Since the mainstream media won't touch this, I'm going to help spread it around:

http://www.impeachbush.tv/archives/amoment...h_dk_080609.pdf

Although impeachment is well deserved, the process would stretch out beyond 1/20/2009 so it would be pointless.

I do believe that Bush and a number of people in his Administration should have their passports lifted by the new State Dept. to prevent a flight from justice in 2009. When Bush can no longer use his power as President to sandbag against prosecution, as Ricky Ricardo might say, they've got a lot of 'splainin' to do.

Guest Guest
Since the mainstream media won't touch this, I'm going to help spread it around:

http://www.impeachbush.tv/archives/amoment...h_dk_080609.pdf

And even Nancy Pelosi flat-out stated it's a waste of time and that she wouldnt even consider it. Instead of that Hot Wife of his, methinks a short pudgy Spaniard named "Sancho" would be a more appropriate companion for Dennis if he's going to keep charging those windmills.

Guest Guest
Kucinich is a moron. Bush should be honored for protecting America since Clinton allowed us to be attacked on 9/11.

You are such a pathetic litlle f**king worm! Your idiocy know no bounds.

Guest Guest
Although impeachment is well deserved, the process would stretch out beyond 1/20/2009 so it would be pointless.

In addition to removal from office, impeachment would prevent Bush from ever holding a position of public trust again either, if I remember correctly. So no, I don't think it would be pointless.

In addition, it is actually possible for Bush to 'pre-pardon' himself as his last act in office, as he can pardon anybody, EXCEPT when it comes to impeachment.

Guest Guest
You are such a pathetic litlle f**king worm! Your idiocy know no bounds.

WOOHOO you're SO less pathetic because you can curse.!!!!!!! Profanity..the last resort of the ignoramus