Put an end to this dirt in Harrison

Guest St. Michael

Guest St. Michael

This Abuse has to end! When you have someone like Peter Higins, quoted in the Star Ledger, saying something like: I can see the how the tax payer is upset, but I didn't make the rules (he only takes advantage to make over $100,000+). While we strugle. Dirty development Deals (Behind closed doors). Millions in our tax money going to developers in bonds.

Complain. Anne Milgram, NJ Attorney & U.S. Attorney Christopher Christie want to hear about it.

"We don't go out and look to get particular people. Evidence comes into our office. We follow the evidence to where it leads ... and to whomever it leads," Christie said during a video posted on the site, The Inside Clamdigger.

Don't be intimidated no more. Go to: http://www.nj.gov/lps/formmail.htm NJ Attorney's office

You might feel like your voice doesn't make a difference, but it Does. I know in the past there were things like this, we can not give up. When we have people like Tom Powell making over $80,000 of our tax payers money and can't explain his job description in a town meeting.

This has to stop!

Guest Guest
This Abuse has to end! When you have someone like Peter Higins, quoted in the Star Ledger, saying something like: I can see the how the tax payer is upset, but I didn't make the rules (he only takes advantage to make over $100,000+). While we strugle. Dirty development Deals (Behind closed doors). Millions in our tax money going to developers in bonds.

Complain. Anne Milgram, NJ Attorney & U.S. Attorney Christopher Christie want to hear about it.

"We don't go out and look to get particular people. Evidence comes into our office. We follow the evidence to where it leads ... and to whomever it leads," Christie said during a video posted on the site, The Inside Clamdigger.

Don't be intimidated no more. Go to: http://www.nj.gov/lps/formmail.htm NJ Attorney's office

You might feel like your voice doesn't make a difference, but it Does. I know in the past there were things like this, we can not give up. When we have people like Tom Powell making over $80,000 of our tax payers money and can't explain his job description in a town meeting.

This has to stop!

Can someone tell me how he got another job when there is no money? where did they find the money to give him a title for his new job (just recently happened)? Hiring freeze?? this is why there is no money!

Guest 6C0BD6
Can someone tell me how he got another job when there is no money? where did they find the money to give him a title for his new job (just recently happened)? Hiring freeze?? this is why there is no money!

Did Mahogany get out of his car since the 5/6 Town meeting, someone said the 5/13 Meeting was conducted from the front seat of his car down the shore, any truth to this statement? Where did the money for Powell's new position come from, did Dollarhand volunteer any of his new found fortune for Powell or did Peter B.? You know none of them go that direction, when it comes to their piece of the Pie, you can't have none!

Guest Guest

This has to stop!

Don't pick on Pete. He is Harrison's chosen one. Educated in the best Catholic Schools war Hero and an upstanding man. He and his lawyer friend are always busy running the Town and the schools.

The State has proven that they can't be trusted to investigate Harrison so why bother. Cross Ms. Milgram off the list it's the same old story in Trenton.

The FBI knows who to speak to but their not here. Hang on and keep on paying. Who really gives a crap. Look at the place nobody ever had the balls to standup to them before the Steve and Maria.

Guest Guest
Don't pick on Pete. He is Harrison's chosen one. Educated in the best Catholic Schools war Hero and an upstanding man. He and his lawyer friend are always busy running the Town and the schools.

The State has proven that they can't be trusted to investigate Harrison so why bother. Cross Ms. Milgram off the list it's the same old story in Trenton.

The FBI knows who to speak to but their not here. Hang on and keep on paying. Who really gives a crap. Look at the place nobody ever had the balls to standup to them before the Steve and Maria.

Stevie Boy and Maria perfect together in their illegal apartment! What an example they set for the rest of us. I'll take Ray who is 10 times more honest any day! He is not a person who is out for himself, where were Steve and Maria before the fines? Helping who in the second ward??? Give us a break!!!

Guest Guest

This has to stop!

Are you kidding! You can't trust the Sate they proved that in the past. I doubt that there has been any change in Trenton. I hope that she reads this and says that things are different. This is one time I'd like to be wrong.

Guest Guest
Stevie Boy and Maria perfect together in their illegal apartment! What an example they set for the rest of us. I'll take Ray who is 10 times more honest any day! He is not a person who is out for himself, where were Steve and Maria before the fines? Helping who in the second ward??? Give us a break!!!

Who Ray are you referring too, certainly not our mayor Ray. I am not patting Steve and Marie on the back, but Ray honest and not out for himself? Is this THE JOKE OF THE DAY?

Guest Guest

So sayith the little guy. Thanks for your commentary TP

Guest Guest
Who Ray are you referring too, certainly not our mayor Ray. I am not patting Steve and Marie on the back, but Ray honest and not out for himself? Is this THE JOKE OF THE DAY?

You are the joke of the day.

Guest Guest

No, 100% serious.

Guest I made my complaint

The only problem is that I think my complaint was so long with to much details.

Lets see if one person can make a difference. I'm trying. Will You?

Guest Hudson Corrupt Democrats

"State officials are now examining the circumstances behind one of the most fortunate, former councilman Pete Higgins III, who worked for the Harrison schools for a quarter-century. In 2003, on the same day Higgins retired, the district appointed him to a new, $170,000-a-year position to coordinate four construction projects." Star Ledger (front page) 10/22/2007

One of those projects the New Harrison High School wich floods all the time.

"I don't think the average taxpayer would think that was fair, but I didn't create the situation," Higgins said. "I didn't create these rules."

Guest In the know

This has to stop!

Call C Crisite???? He's more corrupt than anything Harrison has. $52 million contract to his former boss(Misssouri Senator John Achcroft) to oversee NJ medical Dental school. Also his immigrant comments were idiotic. Sure let's call him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest repeat
END CORRUPTION NOW

Look, The Jersey guys have a coalition against corrupt politicians and asks

that people send any forms of nepotism, cronyism, etc... to this e-mail address

which in turn gets sent to Chris Christie

http://www.nj1015.com/personalities/casey-rossi.shtm

scroll down and youll see it toward the bottom

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED, this is old.