CONSTRUCTION CODE

Guest GUEST

why there is a house on Bergen Street, five steps not less, and not railing?

is it because that is a town official home and the codes are diferent for them?

What do you ride around all day looking at people's stairways?? Stalker!!! Here is an idea get a life. You see it is the people like you that needed to stay in Greystone.

Guest 2smart4u

I would suggest going to a council meeting, but it wouldn't be on the agenda, so you couldn't tell them about it.

move on to something else , i saw a contactor there the other day measuring the front step for new railings , get a life mr. inspector, check the river bed i think it needs a cleaning.

English please.

you want to be smart but at least I could say something in you language

tu al contrario no puedes enterderme si te lo digo en espanol, de todas maneras porque tienen que haber previlegiados en el pueblo sera que es un consejal

Why are you paying such close attention to his stairs? Did the man in this house beat you in an election?????? Go clean your bird cage or what ever that thing is in your yard.

you want to be smart but at least I could say something in you language

tu al contrario no puedes enterderme si te lo digo en espanol, de todas maneras porque tienen que haber previlegiados en el pueblo sera que es un consejal

IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON STAYING 'PERMANENTLY' IN AMERICA, THAN ISN'T ENGLISH ALSO 'YOUR' LANGUAGE TOO, AND NOT JUST THE OTHER FELLAS'? OR ARE YOU ONLY A 'VISITOR' TO THIS COUNTRY?

IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON STAYING 'PERMANENTLY' IN AMERICA, THAN ISN'T ENGLISH ALSO 'YOUR' LANGUAGE TOO, AND NOT JUST THE OTHER FELLAS'? OR ARE YOU  ONLY A 'VISITOR' TO THIS COUNTRY?

yes permanently, yes I am an inmigrant, yes I am an American Citizen, yes I can vote, yes my Inglish language is not perfect, still I can understand what you say and I am very happy with my life in the "land of opportunity".