Quote Of The Year

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

So far this year, the #1 quote on KOTW is ....... "Us drinkers get it" !! There's still more than 4 monthe left in the year, but my money's on the Kool-aiders to take this year's trophy.

So far this year,  the #1 quote on KOTW is ....... "Us drinkers get it" !!  There's still more than 4 monthe left in the year, but my money's on the Kool-aiders to take this year's trophy.

MY vote goes to BushBacker for A**HOLE blatherer of the year

Guest BushBlather
So far this year,  the #1 quote on KOTW is ....... "Us drinkers get it" !!  There's still more than 4 monthe left in the year, but my money's on the Kool-aiders to take this year's trophy.

Feel good about yourself, YOU are in line to get the trophy for most frequent, stupid, and asinine use of a brand-name.

Guest BushBacker
Feel good about yourself, YOU are in line to get the trophy for most frequent, stupid, and asinine use of a brand-name.

It is frequent, but not stupid or asinine. It's a reference to Jim Jones and the Kool-aid laced with poison that he gave all his followers in their mass suicide. While the defeatocrats aren't commiting suicide, they are following their leaders with the hate Bush, cut and run mantra that can only hurt the U.S. Their mindless allegiance to Kerry, Dean, Gore, etc. is similar to that shown Jim Jones, hence the Kool-aid reference.

It is frequent, but not stupid or asinine. It's a reference to Jim Jones and the Kool-aid laced with poison that he gave all his followers in their mass suicide. While the defeatocrats aren't commiting suicide, they are following their leaders with the hate Bush, cut and run mantra that can only hurt the U.S.  Their mindless allegiance to Kerry, Dean, Gore, etc. is similar to that shown Jim Jones, hence the Kool-aid reference.

You are wrong, it IS stupid and asinine.

I don't hate Bush as a man, I dislike his inept bumbling as an lleged leader.

I have no allegiance to Kerry, Dean, Gore or any politician nor do I need it to see what a mess Bush is making of the situation.

So, you are wrong, your Kool-Aid remarks are stupid and asinine. IF ANYONE suffers from a BLIND allegiance it's someone who refers to himself as BushBacker.

YOU refuse to face the facts.

Guest BushBacker
You are wrong, it IS stupid and asinine.

I don't hate Bush as a man, I dislike his inept bumbling as an lleged leader.

I have no allegiance to Kerry, Dean, Gore or any politician nor do I need it to see what a mess Bush is making of the situation.

So, you are wrong, your Kool-Aid remarks are stupid and asinine.  IF ANYONE suffers from a BLIND allegiance it's someone who refers to himself as BushBacker.

YOU refuse to face the facts.

And of course, your position of flipping burgers at Micky-D's makes you eminently qualified to pass judgement on the president. Talk about facing the facts ?? Look in the mirror.

And of course, your position of flipping burgers at Micky-D's  makes you eminently qualified to pass judgement on the president. Talk about facing the facts ??  Look in the mirror.

YOU talking about facts is like the cowboy talking about intelligence, what in hell do you know about facts in your fantasy world?

Stuble back to your barstool and swill another cheap draft you pot bellied wanker.

And of course, your position of flipping burgers at Micky-D's  makes you eminently qualified to pass judgement on the president. Talk about facing the facts ??  Look in the mirror.

I haven't even been IN a Mickey Ds for at least 25 years, I'm afraid I'd have to sit near some creep like you who's out for his special meal.