Who's Side Are They On ??

Guest BushBacker

Yes, it has everything to do with listening to phone calls . More accurately, "scanning" phone calls, to pick up terrorist conversations.  If it was Clinton doing this, somehow I don't think there would be any objection from the wacko left.    "America is doomed" ??  Typical Defeatocrat remark.  Drink Up Boys.

No. had Clinton been doing it illegally and unconstitutionally I'd be calling for his head.

Why do you neo-Nazi-cons have such difficulty with the concept that the law applies to ALL Americans? Do you still have that delusion that the cowboy wears a crown?

I notice you have yet to cite the Article of the Constitution that places the president outside the law. You must be too busy thinking up witty (in your deluded world) Kool-Aid remarks to do something like read the Constitution.

"Clinton's impeachment an anomaly" ??  HA !!  Getting oral sex from an intern in the White House and then lying to congress and the american people about it, an anomoly ??  Drink Up, the Kool-aid's on me .

A Republican Senate can't convict a Republican impeached Democrat and you can't figure out what a pile of crap the whole thing was? You're really not too bright.

And regardless, it all has no bearing on what a mess the cowboy is making of things. Why don't you take a trip to New Orleans and see how responsive this administration is to the needs of AMERICANS? He'd rather waltz thru the White House gardens holding some Saudi's hand or make some big show of flying to Iraq to meet with the former terror party member PM. It's a shame the average Joe American gets the short end of the stick.

Guest Bushbacker
A Republican Senate can't convict a Republican impeached Democrat and you can't figure out what a pile of crap the whole thing was?  You're really not too bright.

And regardless, it all has no bearing on what a mess the cowboy is making of things.  Why don't you take a trip to New Orleans and see how responsive this administration is to the needs of AMERICANS?  He'd rather waltz thru the White House gardens holding some Saudi's hand or make some big show of flying to Iraq to meet with the former terror party member PM.  It's a shame the average Joe American gets the short end of the stick.

Yeah, you're right. Bush is responsible for every single Joe American. Forget that the mayor of N.O. sat on his hands with a fleet of school buses unused with no plan to use them. Forget that the governor was clueless and did nothing. Forget that almost the entire N.O. police dept went AWOL. Forget that with the police gone, the criminals took over, looting & burning. Yeah, let's forget all that, let's blame Bush. Drink up, boys....the Kool-aid's on me.

Guest Patriot
The anomaly in modern politics is he was acquitted by a Republican senate you stupid WANKER.  Go praise your president who sold weapons to the enemy you treason loving bastard.  You want to talk about lying to congres let's include Teflon Ronnie and Tricky Dicky in that group you WANKER.  Go stick your face in a bucket of Kool-Aid.

First, let's get one thing straight. Left-wing defeatocrats are the Kool-aid drinkers. I'm a right-wing republican. But I suppose when you're drinking Kool-aid you can't tell left from right.

And another thing, Reagan was one of America's greatest presidents, maybe the greatest. That you don't understand this shows your shallow knowledge of American history.

Yeah, you're right. Bush is responsible for every single Joe American.  Forget that the mayor of N.O. sat on his hands with a fleet of school buses unused with no plan to use them.  Forget that the governor was clueless and did nothing. Forget that almost the entire N.O. police dept went AWOL. Forget that with the police gone, the criminals took over, looting & burning. Yeah, let's forget all that, let's blame Bush.  Drink up, boys....the Kool-aid's on me.

You're damn right, Bush IS responsible for the actions of federal agencies that exist to aid the average American and they have failed miserably.

So in you view in America it's every town for itself while we go half way around the world to create a civil war.

Stumble back to your barstool you stupid twit.

First, let's get one thing straight.  Left-wing defeatocrats are the Kool-aid drinkers.  I'm a right-wing republican.  But I suppose when you're drinking Kool-aid you can't tell left from right.

And another thing, Reagan was one of America's greatest presidents, maybe the greatest. That you don't understand this shows your shallow knowledge of American history.

No, YOU get one thing straight, YOU are a right wing idiot.

As far as Reagan, he was a great president like John Wayne was a great warrior. It's amazing how people lap up Grade B acting and take it as truth.

Other than talk a good line of BS what was Reagan solidly responsible for? And don't cite the collapse of the USSR which was caused by many factors and don't try tp claim Reagan brought down the Berlin Wall because he told Gorbachev to. At best he MAY have been the greatest B actor from Illinois who sold weapons to an enemy state.

I'ts YOU who lack historical knowledge. history is littered with alleged leaders who thought themselves above the law and not one ever did well for his countrymen.

Sure, Reagan was great, when asked about his arms sales to an enemy state he conveniently said he didn't remember.

If you think that makes him a great man it explains a lot about your asinine Kool-Aid obsession and continuing rape fantasies, you're delusional.

Yeah, you're right. Bush is responsible for every single Joe American.  Forget that the mayor of N.O. sat on his hands with a fleet of school buses unused with no plan to use them.  Forget that the governor was clueless and did nothing. Forget that almost the entire N.O. police dept went AWOL. Forget that with the police gone, the criminals took over, looting & burning. Yeah, let's forget all that, let's blame Bush.  Drink up, boys....the Kool-aid's on me.

Why do YOU so conveniently forget that the Iraqi army and security forces have gone AWOL and are so unwilling to help themselves? Why do YOU so easily forget that with the security forces gone the insurgents took over? Why do YOU think it's such a good idea to help THOSE people while YOU contentedly thumb your nose at AMERICANS?

Maybe YOU should move to Iraq where your rape fantasies and delusions will fit right in.

YOU must be the Iraqi Patriot. You're so willing to spill American blood and 100s of billions of U$ dollars to fight for people who've shown little iniative to fight for themselves while you'd happily tell Americans to go screw and fend for themselves. The lack of electricity and sanitary conditions in New Orleans is due to a corrupt PO?

Why don't you move your low-life sorry ass to Iraq? You certainly have little interest in America and America would be greatly improved without bums like you.

First, let's get one thing straight.  Left-wing defeatocrats are the Kool-aid drinkers.  I'm a right-wing republican.  But I suppose when you're drinking Kool-aid you can't tell left from right.

Reagan said, on April 7, 1970:

"These students seek to prove that this system of ours, when faced with crisis, does not work. If it takes a bloodbath, let's get it over with!"

And then went on to sell weapons to an enemy state.

So here we have a man who would happily trample the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and eliminate due process and in his own words have a bloodbath, and then conveniently forgets selling wepons to an enemy, the very definition of treason. A man whose idea of proving the sytem works is to gun down people in the streets. Must have thought he was making another movie.

And YOU idolize the man.

YOU can't tell right from wrong, never mind right from left.

You must be from a sub-sect of neo-Nazi-con, most others profess Christian values. Your compassion for fellow? (that may be wrong) Americans is underwhelming. The upside is that soon or later in life what went around comes around. remember that when you or a loved one needs help someday and nobody gives a rat's ass.

Seeing your line of thinking why are you not saying we should have told the mayor of Baghdad and the Iraqi police and security forces to get up off their asses and solve their own damn problems? It's what you so easily propose as the solution in New Orleans.

Guest BushBacker
You must be from a sub-sect of neo-Nazi-con, most others profess Christian values.  Your compassion for fellow? (that may be wrong) Americans is underwhelming.  The upside is that soon or later in life what went around comes around. remember that when you or a loved one needs help someday and nobody gives a rat's ass.

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath. I'm a republican that believes in self-reliance. The people of N.O. had plenty of advance warning and were told to evacuate, many did but many decided not to leave and some were unable to leave. These people became victims and no one could have helped them. By the way ..... Clinton was aware of the poor condition of the levees and for 8 years did nothing about them. You won't read that in the NY Times either.

Is this the new tactic for Bush apologists, blame Clinton? O.K., let's play. Didn't Bush 42nd supply weapons to Hussein? Let's blame him for the war in Iraq.

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath.  I'm a republican that believes in self-reliance. The people of N.O. had plenty of advance warning and were told to evacuate, many did but many decided not to leave and some were unable to leave. These people became victims and no one could have helped them. By the way ..... Clinton was aware of the poor condition of the levees and for 8 years did nothing about them. You won't read that in the NY Times either.

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath.  I'm a republican that believes in self-reliance. The people of N.O. had plenty of advance warning and were told to evacuate, many did but many decided not to leave and some were unable to leave. These people became victims and no one could have helped them. By the way ..... Clinton was aware of the poor condition of the levees and for 8 years did nothing about them. You won't read that in the NY Times either.

Why does your belief in sel-reliance not extend to the Iraqia? HYPOCRITE!

Clinton knew about the levees for 8 years? You have an amazing knowledge of his thoughts.................or you're just another lying WANKER happily making things up as he goes along.

And still suffering a stupid, asinine Kool-Aid obsession.

No matter how much warning the people had or whether they left or not it has nothing to do with the damage to infrastructure. I guess if they were Irqai the people might have a better shot at water and electricity. Get over Clinton you wanker. Bush was in office over 5 years when Katrina struck, IF there were these glaring, blatant problems you imagine in your delusional state where were the corrections?

Thank you so much for reading Clinton's mind. I guess you've tried the same with the cowboy and found a blank page as we'd expect.

Guest BushBacker
No matter how much warning the people had or whether they left or not it has nothing to do with the damage to infrastructure.  I guess if they were Irqai the people might have a better shot at water and electricity.  Get over Clinton you wanker.  Bush was in office over 5 years when Katrina struck,  IF there were these glaring, blatant problems you imagine in your delusional state where were the corrections?

Thank you so much for reading Clinton's mind.  I guess you've tried the same with the cowboy and found a blank page as we'd expect.

I was giving Clinton the benefit of the doubt by saying he was aware of the condition of the levees. He should have been, but if he wasn't, then I guess he was too preoccupied with chasing interns and getting BJ's.

I was giving Clinton the benefit of the doubt by saying he was aware of the condition of the levees. He should have been, but if he wasn't, then I guess he was too preoccupied with chasing interns and getting BJ's.

And what's your little cowboy's excuse for eeither not being aware of or doing nothing about the condition of the levee's? Try to get over the fact that he got a BJ, many people do. It's completly irrelevant now, good, bad, or indifferent Clinton is a private citizen. I know it's difficult for you but try to read a little current news and try to understand who is currently president and by definition responsible.

You are such a hypocrite, you wou want to claim Clinton should have done something about the levees yet you'd kiss the cowboy butt that did nothing and continues to do little.

I'm sure I've covered this topic before, but let me return. I do not think the devastation in the Gulf was Clinton's or Bush's fault. The levees were, in fact, in need of reinforcement.

But, I feel that the federal monies given to Louisiana were continuously being diverted to other projects. There is no question federal money went there, but each time a hurricane didn't hit, they figured it wouldn't happen to them. Be assured, I am not blaming the residents either, as if to say they should have known better. But, there are some officials in that state and/or city who should explain themselves.

Guest KearnyKard
I'm sure I've covered this topic before, but let me return.  I do not think the devastation in the Gulf was Clinton's or Bush's fault.  The levees were, in fact, in need of reinforcement.

But, I feel that the federal monies given to Louisiana were continuously being diverted to other projects.  There is no question federal money went there, but each time a hurricane didn't hit, they figured it wouldn't happen to them.  Be assured, I am not blaming the residents either, as if to say they should have known better.  But, there are some officials in that state and/or city who should explain themselves.

Here's something you can't blame on Bush. During the early stages of the flooding , AMTRACK contacted Mayor Nagin and offer to bring in a train to evacuate residents. Mayor Nagin refused their help. Go figure.

Guest BushBacker
And what's your little cowboy's excuse for eeither not being aware of or doing nothing about the condition of the levee's?  Try to get over the fact that he got a BJ, many people do.  It's completly irrelevant now, good, bad, or indifferent Clinton is a private citizen.  I know it's difficult for you but try to read a little current news and try to understand who is currently president and by definition responsible.

You are such a hypocrite, you wou want to claim Clinton should have done something about the levees yet you'd kiss the cowboy butt that did nothing and continues to do little.

Pull your head out of the Kool-aid jar, your posts are getting confused.

I'm sure I've covered this topic before, but let me return.  I do not think the devastation in the Gulf was Clinton's or Bush's fault.  The levees were, in fact, in need of reinforcement.

One of the things I've read is that some years ago Dutch officials examined the levees and tried to warn the people in NO that the levees were woefully inadequate, there's no doubt the Dutch are the masters at living in lowlands near water. I don't know when it was and I'm not trying to place any blame, it just seems to me that correcting a problem like that is why a government exists.

But, there are some officials in that state and/or city who should explain themselves.

Ain't that the truth! And it goes far beyond that city or state. Democrats and Republicans are equally guilty. It seems most politicians these days view their three main objectives as winning elections, antagonixing and disparaging the other party, and lining their own pockets.

Let's hope they all get back to the number one concern being what's good for America before it's too late,

• 2 weeks later...
And what's your little cowboy's excuse for eeither not being aware of or doing nothing about the condition of the levee's?  Try to get over the fact that he got a BJ, many people do.  It's completly irrelevant now, good, bad, or indifferent Clinton is a private citizen.  I know it's difficult for you but try to read a little current news and try to understand who is currently president and by definition responsible.

You are such a hypocrite, you would want to claim Clinton should have done something about the levees yet you'd kiss the cowboy butt that did nothing and continues to do little.

NEVER answered by the hypocritical BushBacker because he's too busy seeking truth in made for TV dramatizations.

Guest BushBacker
NEVER answered by the hypocritical BushBacker because he's too busy seeking truth in made for TV dramatizations.

I knew it !! LOL !! I knew some defeatocrat was going to claim the "Path to 9/11" was a "dramatization". You can't bear to admit Clinton and his band of yellow-bellied defeatocrats allowed 9/11 to occur.