Moral Turpitude

Guest Jimminy

Guest Jimminy

Harrison cop busted for drugs.

East Orange cop busted for fraud.

North Bergen cop busted for racketeering.

Bergen County cop busted for conspiratorial misconduct for calling an individual a fag while on duty.

Ocean County cop busted for DWI

Newark cop busted for turning a willful blind eye to enterprise misconduct

Livingston cop busted for insurance fraud.

The old school way of do as we say not as we do is has no place in law enforcement

Harrison cop busted for drugs.

East Orange cop busted for fraud.

North Bergen cop busted for racketeering.

Bergen County cop busted for conspiratorial misconduct for calling an individual a fag while on duty.

Ocean County cop busted for DWI

Newark cop busted for turning a willful blind eye to enterprise misconduct

Livingston cop busted for insurance fraud.

The old school way of do as we say not as we do is has no place in law enforcement

There are criminals everywhere my friend. Even on the police forces that are supposed to protect and serve, and in the government that runs this country.

No one wants to believe it is true. But if you look at history you just cannot say its a lie. What this country needs is an economical, political, and governmental REVOLUTION!

Guest Vinnie Antonelli

Dear KearnyObserver

I have been thinking of advising this man to get involved with you. But now I'm afraid I can't because you are definitely losing your sense of humor...if you ever had a sense of humor

:unsure:

There are criminals everywhere my friend. Even on the police forces that are supposed to protect and serve, and in the government that runs this country.

This is true. I agree. I don't like it, but I agree that its true. This is what worries me sometimes. To think that people could easily be bough with money or power is troublesome. To tell you the truth I think they people are a bunch of hypocrites. They preach one thing then do another. I despise them. I rather have a person say how they really are, then to have them lie and talk out their ass. Its disgusting and I hate them all.

I'm done. More on the subject later. :unsure:

Archived