Town Cutting PD Budget & Reducing Officers

Guest He Who Knows

Guest Guest
Let me tell you something Mr. Whale Shit, there are out of town cops who do a better job then the cops that live here in town or used to and if you had any brains you would agree that to have an out of town guy is better this way the usuals that get a slap on the wrist can't say "Dont you know who I am?" These guys come in and don't know who is who they just lock everybody up and that is what we need. These punks have to be put in their place. The cops should not even be considered for lay-off, we need them more than anything right now with the crime that is going on in town.

WHAT CRIME?????????????? WORD IS THERE IS NO CRIME IN THIS TOWN1 THEY COULD PUT SOME DETECTIVES IN UNIFORM THAT WOULD SAVE ALOT THEY SHIT ARROUND AND DO NOTHING IF THERE ISN'T ANY CRIME DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY DECTECTIVES THERE ARE IN TOWN/

THEY SHOULD BE LAYED OFF AS FOR FIRE THEY MAY NOT HAVE ALOT OF FIRES BUT THE EMS SURE KEEPS THE DEPT. BUSY. BLESS EVERY ONE OF THEM

Guest Guest
Please leave the cops. The fireman we could cut some back with the big salaries. We don't need all them in such a small town with very few fires. Plus they all have second jobs.
Harrison Police and Firemen! Were alway's Jokes,Are Jokes and WILL ALWAYS BE JOKES! The whole State knows it!

Guest Guest
Harrison Police and Firemen! Were alway's Jokes,Are Jokes and WILL ALWAYS BE JOKES! The whole State knows it!

Lets see you become a Cop or FireFighter tough guy. You would crap your pants if you had to chase a perp with a gun or run into a burning building. Those who can't do the job sit behind a computer and judge.

Guest guest

Thats why they laugh at you! They all leave town and take an average of ohh 80,000 to the bank. I'll be a joke for that kind of money. You must be White Trash!!!!!!!!

Guest guest
You are right but this would be discrimination against a certain minority. They can apply for jobs in Harrison but Harrison residents cannot apply for jobs in their towns.

Then isn't that "REVERSE DISCRIMINATION" and can't a court case be made, especialy since the surpreme coourt is 50/50 or even 5/4 conservative /liberal at the present time, where as back in 1991, it had a 'LIBERAL" majority?

Guest funny
Lets see you become a Cop or FireFighter tough guy. You would crap your pants if you had to chase a perp with a gun or run into a burning building. Those who can't do the job sit behind a computer and judge.

the perp your running to is your BOSS a-hole I guess someone watchs to much CSI. your guns have cobb webs and your hoses are unplugged for your own protection! d*ckhead! not so tough now douche bag!

Guest Frank Cannon

Hey Dickie:

I heard that the meeting will be on April 11. A Friday night!!??? Wow, do you think that they don't want anybody showing up if they scheduled a meeting for a Friday night????

Hope you nail 'em Dickie!

Hey McDumb@ss

HPD....HFD.....PBA.....FOP.......FMBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UNITED!!!!!!

Why did ya cancel the April meeting, you piece of crap! You afraid to look at all the cops & firemen that you threatened to lay off or demote??? Still tring to do the meeting on the sly???? We will find out when & where and we will be there in force and in full voice. Wear some McMole makeup too, because you're gonna be on TV...so everyone will see what a conniving & blubbering idiot you truly are.

For years you tried to keep the HFD & HPD at each others throats. Well, we are united on this issue and we are VERY prepared to fight. You are officially put on notice...WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN!

:angry:

See ya at the meeting, dipstick!

Guest Guest

Damn right the cops do anything they want!!! There is nothing wrong with that. Being a cop is a cool job and I am gonna be one when I get of age. Ride around town doing nothing, getting lots of women, and have everyone kissing your ass. If someone pisses you off, you just pull them or a family member over and nail them with a ticket. Thats my opinion, so eat crap and shut up. OH, and pay your tickets on time please before you get arrested. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Guest Guest
Damn right the cops do anything they want!!! There is nothing wrong with that. Being a cop is a cool job and I am gonna be one when I get of age. Ride around town doing nothing, getting lots of women, and have everyone kissing your ass. If someone pisses you off, you just pull them or a family member over and nail them with a ticket. Thats my opinion, so eat crap and shut up. OH, and pay your tickets on time please before you get arrested. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

you must be one of the hood rats from the gardens who we lock up and send nice biscuits too! lol

SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU TRASHY ***!

Guest Pershing Rifles
How to survive the money crisis. Keep those who bring in the money for Harrison. Pete Higgins brings it in and Murray protects it. They will guide Harrison back to prosperity.

Thanks Mom, have you been able to respond to those emails about eminent domain, I'm sick of reading them, come to think about it, just delete them. Tell Beth to increase the Water Bills this quarter, I'm having a cash flow problem with all these delays, with the parking garage! Can't wait for the parking fees to come rolling in, you know, you know how happy I'll be. How do you like my new Hard-Hat that I wear while driving around the town, just call me ED!

Guest Guest
Way to hit'em hard "Dickie"

These a--holes don't know whats about tohit them!!

Makes you laugh, steal the money, give a shit load to developers , and then blame the police and fire pension system for the town ills.

For those who don't know, the Town of Harrison took part in a "Whitman Scam" where for years they did not make payments into the police and fire pension system but all the police and firemen did. They were well aware that this was not a freebie and the payments would have to be made back to the pension system. Well now the day has come to pay the piper and Mayor McDonough doesn't know where he put all the money that he didn't pay the pension system is located, so he now blames the Police Officers and Firemen.. Well done ass-ole...

So, here is the Mayor s plan layoff police officers and close down the Cleveland Ave Fire House...

Crime is rampant and more violent than ever seen in the town yet the Mayor plans on laying off Police Officers, holy shit, we have to nominate his for a Nobel Peace Prize....

One more thing, who the hell is going to police the all the new residents, all the Red Bull soccer fans......

PS. My condolences to those of you who live on the north side of Harrison Avenue, with all the purposed redevlopment you get "nothing" absoultely "Jack Shit"..

I Hear the new date for the Town meeting is April 11 but no time has been set, so call your local politican to find out what time...LOL

Thanks Steve, let me know when you get the start time. A resident of your ward.

Guest Guest

The town does not need anymore cops. Pay the ones they have a decent salary, like the fire department gets, and maybe they will start to do a better job. If not, let the donuts land where they may. Maybe the Moyor should be ticketed as he runs red lights at 5 a.m. to try to catch the two cops that are on duty sleeping? He has been pulled over at this time more than once but it was for a suspicous vehicle, not a MV offense. If he has that much of a desire to see men sleeping (very strange) all he has to do is go the firehouse and see a dozen of them deep into sleep. You're car got broken into? See you in about a half hour to do a report which is worthless because there is no follow-up. It's not worth the paper its written on, but don't forget to put money in the meters. Atlantic City needs the revenue!!

Guest Dickie Deux

What a meeting. McMole was just dying to get out of there, but he couldn't. It was classic! The cops were on his ass, and he got caught in a few lies about their situation. Steph and Maria had him quivering in his seat. I can't wait until the next one. Its too bad one councilman decided to change teams (no pun intended.) He was a lot better when he didn't have a vested interest in everything going on in town.

I wonder what his connection is with the Observer. The way they wrote their article, Ray-Ray should reach sainthood by the next meeting

Guest guest
Seems Mayor McD**ba** and his band of merry fellows has told Dept. Heads to trim their budgets!!

This seems like the right thing to do, but you have to staqy away from the public safety Dept. ie: Police & Fire...

Chief Kearns has been asked to further reduce jhis force from an all time low of 53 sworn Police Officers to 43 Officers.....

Wholly shit this is absurd, the Town is in the grips of the highest violent crime rate that its ever seen & its only March....

My suggestion to the Mayor and Council is to leavce the Poloice & Fire the F-ck alone and cut your own family members and friends, and maybe return all the money that was pocketed over ther administration, hell with that we could probably run NYC for a year or two.

Cut Bob Murray, The Powells, The Woods, The Catrambones, Paul Zarbetski, The Higgins Family, The Dolaghan Family... etc.............

Thats Millions of dollars in savings....

I second that motion!

Guest Slammin' Sammy

I hear ya. I was at the meeting and it was nothing like it was written in the Observer. The mayor was so flustered and agitated, he didn't know which way to turn. If he had the chance he probably would have pulled the fire alarm just to get out of that room. It was hysterical watching the "tenant" act like a five year old, announcing his innocence five times, each time more angrily. He looked like the perfect a-hole. As far as Jungle Jim, forget about him, he is a total sell-out and an utter disappointment. He could have been the next mayor, now I wouldn't even give him the time of day. Hats off to the McCormick's, they have their act together and the respect of the citizens and town employees. Well done Maria and Steph! If either of them ran for mayor, I'm sure they would win

What a meeting. McMole was just dying to get out of there, but he couldn't. It was classic! The cops were on his ass, and he got caught in a few lies about their situation. Steph and Maria had him quivering in his seat. I can't wait until the next one. Its too bad one councilman decided to change teams (no pun intended.) He was a lot better when he didn't have a vested interest in everything going on in town.

I wonder what his connection is with the Observer. The way they wrote their article, Ray-Ray should reach sainthood by the next meeting

Guest GUEST
Seems Mayor McD**ba** and his band of merry fellows has told Dept. Heads to trim their budgets!!

This seems like the right thing to do, but you have to staqy away from the public safety Dept. ie: Police & Fire...

Chief Kearns has been asked to further reduce jhis force from an all time low of 53 sworn Police Officers to 43 Officers.....

Wholly shit this is absurd, the Town is in the grips of the highest violent crime rate that its ever seen & its only March....

My suggestion to the Mayor and Council is to leavce the Poloice & Fire the F-ck alone and cut your own family members and friends, and maybe return all the money that was pocketed over ther administration, hell with that we could probably run NYC for a year or two.

Cut Bob Murray, The Powells, The Woods, The Catrambones, Paul Zarbetski, The Higgins Family, The Dolaghan Family... etc.............

Thats Millions of dollars in savings....

i THINK TO MAKE THE pOLICE dEPT sMALLER IS THE DUMBEST iDEA i HAVE EVER HEARD OF....tHE LAYOFFS SHOULD BE IN THE FIRE dEPT....tHESE GUYS DO NOTHING BUT LAY AROUND ALL DAY AND DO NOTHING....iT IS fOOLISH TO HAVE SO MANY fIREMEN ON dUTY, bUT THIS IS COMMON SENCE AND WHO EXPECTS mCdUMM TO HAVE COMMOM SENCE....tIME FOR A VOLUNTEER fIRE DEPT......save money THAT WAY , BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE mCdUMM iS fRIENDS WITH TO MANY OF THEM.... Some day the State will finally get here and do some investigating....They got James didn't they.....

Guest Wyatt Earp
CBull Crap! I always see the cops in this town ridding around on thier Cell Phones. How come it is againts the law for us to do but not for them? They trun thier heads when something is going on!! And it is all because they don't live here in town. This is when the town started going down. When the governmenr declared it unconstational to have to live in the town you work in. More Bull Crap! If thier family lived in the town that htey were police in they would take better care of it and it would be a safer town. And that is the truth. If you don't want to live in Harrison than you shuldn't take the big salary home from Harrison! And that goes for all the town employees, even town hall.

holy shit!!! I'm glad your not a cop.... The defense attorneys would love to read your reports LOL.

Harrison is a shit hole, not because of the cops, because of the Politicians, wake the fu-kup moron, the inmates are running the asylum....................

At least the cops have the balls to stand up to these morons, what did you do to save your political job?

Guest Guest
i THINK TO MAKE THE pOLICE dEPT sMALLER IS THE DUMBEST iDEA i HAVE EVER HEARD OF....tHE LAYOFFS SHOULD BE IN THE FIRE dEPT....tHESE GUYS DO NOTHING BUT LAY AROUND ALL DAY AND DO NOTHING....iT IS fOOLISH TO HAVE SO MANY fIREMEN ON dUTY, bUT THIS IS COMMON SENCE AND WHO EXPECTS mCdUMM TO HAVE COMMOM SENCE....tIME FOR A VOLUNTEER fIRE DEPT......save money THAT WAY , BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN BECAUSE mCdUMM iS fRIENDS WITH TO MANY OF THEM.... Some day the State will finally get here and do some investigating....They got James didn't they.....

what was the mayor doing attending a union meeting?

Guest Old Guy

How, is The Hudson County Sheriff to blame for Harrison being short two policeman? This was said on the tape of the council meeting.

Guest Guest
How, is The Hudson County Sheriff to blame for Harrison being short two policeman? This was said on the tape of the council meeting.

no it wasn't it was mentioned that HARRISON has two short cops aleady!!!! :) One is dipped in flour the other in coal! lol

Guest Guest

Wasn't the purpose of hiring 8 civilian dispatchers, forty crossing guards, three meter enforcement people, several special police officers, to eliminate the number of police officers needed, and reduce costs? How many people do we need to keep us safe? Why are you complaining about cutting the police budget, isn't that the reason for employing all of these other people?

Guest Harrison Veterans

no it wasn't it was mentioned that HARRISON has two short cops aleady!!!! :blink: One is dipped in flour the other in coal! lol

You are such a P***y! Both are military vets 1 Navy and 1 Marine both with war status! and 1 just won Police officer of the year for Harrison! you dumb ignorant F**k! Keep up the good work guys!

Guest Bluetider
a-hole take your head out of the mayor's a*s and come up for air! you must be one of his farts ex councilmen! AMAZING HOW YOU STILL MANAGE TO LINGER AROUND and collect your kickback must be tough when now you rely on your "special friend" for the lastest gossip in town. you know that two timing job holder who is only using you to keep and get jobs for the rest of her family members. the one that is two faced and laughs at your boss from pvs! sucker ! so old and stupid! too bad she shares herself with the pd too.

Are we talking about who I think we are ??????????????