Quality of Life

Guest Guest

Now that the weather is getting better and I can have my windows open why must I listen to some idiots LOUD music in their car driving by my house ? The police should be giving summons for excessive noise polution which could be used to lower taxes.

you should only hear it for a split second, because generally they are doing about 80mph ....at that speed they'll pass ur house in no time... but agree it is a noise complaint....i have found the HPD to be very cooperative with this....and actually they are aware and proactive on this... i have noticed it has lessened recently...

was in court one day.. judge called some guy to the stand...he was fighting a ticket for excessive noise from his car...so it does get looked at..thx HPD

and by the way...waht about the noise that comes from library park during concerts...it is becoming too frequent...they can be heard across town..these should move to west hudson park... and wait until the stadium concerts..u want noise?

and how about those parades they have down harrison ave. , too much noise, and all those babies in carrages cring, and all those people talking, come on and get a life ......................

• 2 weeks later...
Now that the weather is getting better and I can have my windows open why must I listen to some idiots LOUD music in their car driving by my house  ?  The police should be giving summons for excessive noise polution which could be used to lower taxes.

that would require them to get out of the car. god forbid only for coffee runs maybe :D

and the cops crying they don't make enough ,and not enough dunkin donuts in town

I am sure you cry to that you don't make enough and you are not out putting your life on the line everyday like these guys are, you never know what is going to happen, when your going to get stuck with a dirty needle or have shots fired at you. You B**ch and moan about them but I will tell you this when you need them they are there. I have seen Police Officers go out of their way to help people in all kids of situations in uniform and out of uniform. You talk about these Officers like they are the scum of the earth, and they do absoultely nothing, well there may be a handful that should turn their badge in but there are a lot of good guys who deserve a pat on the back for their dedication. Also remeber this operation is being run by the politicians and these guys are limited, they want to do their job but they are being held back by people who have no education in Criminal Justice.