Woodstock

Guest Guest_alanscout_*

Guest Guest_alanscout_*

Driving home the other day from work,had the raido on, the D.J. said it's been 37 years since Woodstock! OH MY GOD! Love peace & music... Where has the time gone?

Driving home the other day from work,had the raido on, the D.J. said it's been 37 years since Woodstock! OH MY GOD! Love peace & music... Where has the time gone?

Well at least one thing hasn't changed, we still have an inept president fighting a war of dubious pupose hal way around the world and refusing to truthfully assess the situation.

Guest Patriot
Well at least one thing hasn't changed, we still have an inept president fighting a war of dubious pupose hal way around the world and refusing to truthfully assess the situation.

I can assess your situation. You're a Kool-aid drinking, cowardly school librarian who thinks you can make bad people go away by being nice to them, who thinks the attacks on 9/11 was not a declaration of war and we shouldn't fight back, and America's at fault for everything. Keep swiging on the Kool-aid and go straighten out your books.

I can assess your situation.  You're a Kool-aid drinking, cowardly school librarian who thinks you can make bad people go away by being nice to them,  who thinks  the attacks on 9/11 was not a declaration of war and we shouldn't fight back,  and America's at fault for everything.  Keep swiging on the Kool-aid and go straighten out your books.

Actually, I KNOW the attacks on 9/11 had NO TIES to Iraq and invading there was a bad move, apparently YOU are too damn STUPID to realize those FACTS. With your head so far up your butt I don't think YOU could ASSess we'd had a snowstorm if your door was covered by snow.

I can assess your situation.  You're a Kool-aid drinking, cowardly school librarian who thinks you can make bad people go away by being nice to them,  who thinks  the attacks on 9/11 was not a declaration of war and we shouldn't fight back,  and America's at fault for everything.  Keep swiging on the Kool-aid and go straighten out your books.

Hey Patriot! I can assess your situation too. You're a fat pimple faced little punk who has a picture of Rush Lamebrain and Bush with flowers in front of it on your night table. You spend all your time spouting hate and 'KoolAid' nonsense with your Mom's computer.

Time to take Mom's advice and go get yourself a girlfriend or a boyfriend like Ken Melman did... anything to take the edge off. If you'd just stop reading Malkin and Little Green Footballs maybe the world would make more sense to you.

Reality can be fun! Give it a try!

Guest Patriot
Hey Patriot! I can assess your situation too. You're a fat pimple faced little punk who has a picture of Rush Lamebrain and Bush with flowers in front of it on your night table. You spend all your time spouting hate and 'KoolAid' nonsense with your Mom's computer.

Time to take Mom's advice and go get yourself a girlfriend or a boyfriend like Ken Melman did... anything to take the edge off. If you'd just stop reading Malkin and Little Green Footballs maybe the world would make more sense to you.

Reality can be fun! Give it a try!

Way wrong, pinhead. College grad, served in military, married with kids, good job, have a second home on a lake with a boat. Earned everything I have. Proud of my military service and my country. Don't have any use for spineless, liberal Kool-aid junkies that want to cut and run.

Guest Patriot

One more thing hasn't changed, the wacko left still have their heads in the Kool-aid jars. And they ain't pulling them out until there's a Defeatocrat elected president ( hope they have a big supply of Kool-aid, could be a long wait) !!

One more thing hasn't changed, the wacko left  still have their heads in the Kool-aid jars.  And they ain't pulling them out until there's a Defeatocrat elected president ( hope they have a big supply of Kool-aid, could be a long wait) !!

Just ANOTHER asinine Kool-Aid remark with NOTHING of relevance to say, you may call yourself Patriot but you're really a one trick pony.

Way wrong, pinhead. College grad, served in military, married  with kids, good job, have a second home on a lake with a boat.  Earned everything I have. Proud of my military service and my country. Don't have any use for spineless, liberal Kool-aid junkies that want to cut and run.

Served in the military where and when? You sound like an REMF.

Way wrong, pinhead. College grad, served in military, married  with kids, good job, have a second home on a lake with a boat.  Earned everything I have. Proud of my military service and my country. Don't have any use for spineless, liberal Kool-aid junkies that want to cut and run.

Yeah right! You sound like a talking Rush Doll to me. Yak yak yak KoolAid yak yak yak Liberal yak yak Bush is God yak yak yak. You have no brain just a keyboard. You make up your facts as you go along and make up whatever life for yourself you want people who raed here to believe but you talk like a pimple face punk with no life. That's what I think you are and so does just about anyone else here with a mind.

If you're teaching your children your narrow minded tunnel visioned view of the world you should be arrested for child abuse.

Cut and run, pick that out from your copy of "1001 Meaningless Sound Bites" by Karl Rove or is it from your Rush GasBaugh coloring book?

Guest Patriot
If you're teaching your children your narrow minded tunnel visioned view of the world you should be arrested for child abuse.

Cut and run, pick that out from your copy of "1001 Meaningless Sound Bites" by Karl Rove or is it from your Rush GasBaugh coloring book?

"Cut and Run" is from the Defeatocrat strategy for Iraq. I doubt you'd ever hear Rove or Rush advocating it.

"Cut and Run"  is from the Defeatocrat strategy for Iraq.  I doubt you'd ever hear Rove or Rush  advocating it.

"Cut and Run" is meaningless drivel, something I'd guess I'd hear all the tome IF I listened to dumb and dumber.

And since YOU bring up Iraq strategy, what is the cowboy's plan, create a civil war and see what happens? More than three years down the road and very little accomplished.

"Cut and Run"  is from the Defeatocrat strategy for Iraq.  I doubt you'd ever hear Rove or Rush  advocating it.

'Stay and Sink' seems to be your strategy for Iraq. Your right we are Defeatocrats. In November, we're gonna defeat your lunacy that has prevailed since the neo-cons started their private party in Washington.

Guest BushBacker
'Stay and Sink' seems to be your strategy for Iraq. Your right we are Defeatocrats. In November, we're gonna defeat your lunacy that has prevailed since the neo-cons started their private party in Washington.

Wishful thinking. In a time of war, Defeatocrats have never won. Keep your Kool-aid nearby.