Corrupt Media

Guest 2smart4u

Guest The Truth
So far as I can tell, none of your seven points conflicts with what I wrote. Yet we had the exchange below earlier in the thread (unless somebody's been borrowing your "account"?).

Bryan:

Perhaps you'd like to read the post to which you replied and specify where what you posted disagrees with what I posted.

The Truth Squid:

All of it

Yet now it seems to be none of it.

Is it possible for you to coherently explain your behavior?

Number 2 answered you. But let me try again with facts: the apology press conference that you cited was MONDAY afternoon. The New York Times broke the story on its web site SUNDAY afternoon and in the MONDAY morning print edition.

Let me try a different way; there were over two dozen articles in the New York Times on the Spitzer prostitution story. The breaking stories all identified his party. Can you find one on that does not identify him as a Democrat? Just copy and paste the story or at least refer to it by its title and date.

Number 2 answered you. But let me try again with facts: the apology press conference that you cited was MONDAY afternoon.

I've only posted twice to this thread and I've only provided one citation--and it wasn't to any press conference so far as I can tell. Are you quite certain that you haven't confused me with somebody else, Squidly?

The New York Times broke the story on its web site SUNDAY afternoon and in the MONDAY morning print edition.

Let me try a different way; there were over two dozen articles in the New York Times on the Spitzer prostitution story. The breaking stories all identified his party. Can you find one on that does not identify him as a Democrat? Just copy and paste the story or at least refer to it by its title and date.

So now you want to change the subject, eh?

Why don't you deal with what I posted instead of doing this creative little dance?

Go here and try again:

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...ost&p=83980

Guest Happy Dem
Just like the NY Slimes, what a coincidence.

Kearny Republican!! Oh, so you're the ONE. Didn't National Geographic feature you on its endangered species list last year? Sorry to hear you were downgraded to the extinct list this year.

Guest Guest
Kearny Republican!! Oh, so you're the ONE. Didn't National Geographic feature you on its endangered species list last year? Sorry to hear you were downgraded to the extinct list this year.

You're moniker betrays you. There is no such thing as a happy dem; it requires optimism. The party of doom and gloom can not allow for optimists. Within your party, it may be you who is on the extinction list.

Guest The Truth
I've only posted twice to this thread and I've only provided one citation--and it wasn't to any press conference so far as I can tell. Are you quite certain that you haven't confused me with somebody else, Squidly?

So now you want to change the subject, eh?

Why don't you deal with what I posted instead of doing this creative little dance?

Go here and try again:

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...ost&p=83980

I was on point. I thought you would have replied to the facts rather than continue your cyber bullying. Let me try one last time by spelling it out; Your "conspiracy" theory doesn't work because, among other things, the timing is off. The press conference was a day AFTER the New York Times broke the story.

Goodbye.