Ok Bryan, this is YOUR president!

Guest Keith

No, I log in as myself if that's what you mean. Let the beating into the ground of "sock puppet" begin!

Why did you address the issue of the specific lie? Because it would be one attributed to "Guest"?

;)

Those darned socks!

Dodging issues is part of your basic nature isn't it, Keith?

Semper Fi. Marines.com

Guest Keith

"Non sequitur. Why would going to jail make Libby roll if he hadn't already? Bush had all the justification he needed for commuting Libby's jail time. It's extraordinarily rare to prosecute for perjury when no underlying crime was charged, and it's also unusual to send somebody to jail for perjury before his appeals have been exhausted."

Then why was Clinton inpeached?

"Non sequitur. Why would going to jail make Libby roll if he hadn't already? Bush had all the justification he needed for commuting Libby's jail time. It's extraordinarily rare to prosecute for perjury when no underlying crime was charged, and it's also unusual to send somebody to jail for perjury before his appeals have been exhausted."

Then why was Clinton i(m)peached?

Because Clinton's false testimony clearly damaged the ability of Paula Jones to press her civil suit. He tried to cover up evidence (the affair with Lewinsky) that the Jones lawyers could have used to greatly strengthen the Jones harassment case.

The world passes Keith by and he has to have me explain it after the fact.

;)

I suppose for Keith's sake I should have specified criminal prosecution rather than civil suit. Perhaps phonetic spelling would be a good idea, also.

Semper Fi. Marines.com