Bush Mania

Guest College Professor

Guest College Professor

Having followed the postings pro and con for weeks now, I would like to jump in with my observations.

These anti-Bush Kool-aid drinkers are nuts. When their boy Kerry lost the election, it seems they all went off the deep end.

Now these wacko's are saying Bush bombed the World Trade Towers. Really, guys..... put down the Kool-aid and take a nap.

Having followed the postings pro and con for weeks now, I would like to jump in with my observations.

These anti-Bush Kool-aid drinkers are nuts. When their boy Kerry lost the election, it seems they all went off the deep end.

Now these wacko's are saying Bush bombed the World Trade Towers.  Really, guys..... put down the Kool-aid and take a nap.

College Prefessor? HaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHa

HahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHah

aHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHa

HahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaH

aHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahHaH

aHaHaHa HaHaHa haHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHa

HahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHa

HahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHa

Now these wacko's are saying Bush bombed the World Trade Towers.  Really, guys..... put down the Kool-aid and take a nap.

ANOTHER Kool-Aid obsessed WANKER. Kerry losing has nothing to do with anything. It was apparent that Dubya was a bumbling incompetent long before the '04 election. He proudly displayed his lack of historical perspective and onability to understand international events when not long after 9/11 he spoke of a coming Crusade.

You're as much a College Profssor as a man bravely defending the skies over Alabama during a time of war is a warrior.

Couldn't resist the chance to display your stupidity in a public foreign?

Guest Patriot
College Prefessor? HaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHa

HahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHah

aHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHa

HahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaH

aHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahHaH

aHaHaHa HaHaHa haHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHa

HahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHa HaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHHaHaHaHaHahaaHaHahaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHaHa

HahaHaHaHaHaHahHaHaHaHaHa

This is your brain on Kool-aid.

Guest BushBacker
ANOTHER Kool-Aid obsessed WANKER.  Kerry losing has nothing to do with anything.  It was apparent that Dubya was a bumbling incompetent long before the '04 election.  He proudly displayed his lack of historical perspective and onability to understand international events when not long after 9/11 he spoke of a coming Crusade.

You're as much a College Profssor as a man bravely defending the skies over Alabama during a time of war is a warrior.

Hmmm, let me see. Defending the skies -OR- getting a BJ in the White House ??

Hmmm, let me see.  Defending the skies -OR- getting a BJ in the White House ??

Well, at leat you managed to avoid another asinine Kool-Aid remark but you still have nothing of relevance to say.

Maybe if YOU got a BJ you'd feel better about your miserable little life.

Guest BushBacker
Well, at leat you managed to avoid another asinine Kool-Aid remark but you still have nothing of relevance to say.

Maybe if YOU got a BJ you'd feel better about your miserable little life.

"Miserable little life" ?? You must be mistaking me for a Defeatocrat .

Guest a proud american

Actually, I heard the same thing but it was told to me by someone who claimed he had heard it from a conservative who had seen a presentation about it. I doubt even us kool aid drinkers would believe that and no one should take it seriously. As much as I despise what the Cowbay has done to this country, even he isn't that stupid. Well actually he is that stupid but I know that the people who crashed the planes were terrorists. Now on a lighter note, I think sometime back in one of his posts, Bush Backer said he was an ex-Marine. I don't know if he heard or not but the Marines are looking to call up as many as 2,500 discharged soldiers. Reading on his sites and seeing his passion for war, now is his chance to show us that he can "walk the walk" and sign up to go back in. Since I am retired from the Army but am also subject to call back and would go if activated he would be doing both his Country and the Corps a great service by volunteering. What says Bush Backer are you packing yet or do you only "talk the talk".

. What says Bush Backer are you packing yet or do you only "talk the talk".

You're forgetting that being a BushBacker means you think war may be a good thing but only if fought by others. BushBacker's fight is limited to asinine Kool-Aid statements.

Guest BushBacker
Actually, I heard the same thing but it was told to me by someone who claimed he had heard it from a conservative who had seen a presentation about it. I doubt even us kool aid drinkers would believe that and no one should take it seriously. As much as I despise what the Cowbay has done to this country, even he isn't that stupid. Well actually he is that stupid but I know that the people who crashed the planes were terrorists. Now on a lighter note, I think sometime back in one of his posts, Bush Backer said he was an ex-Marine. I don't know if he heard or not but the Marines are looking to call up as many as 2,500 discharged soldiers. Reading on his sites and seeing his passion for war, now is his chance to show us that he can "walk the walk" and sign up to go back in. Since I am retired from the Army but am also subject to call back and would go if activated he would be doing both his Country and the Corps a great service by volunteering. What says Bush Backer are you packing yet or do you only "talk the talk".

Never said I was an ex-marine. I said I was ex-military, Air Force; not subject to recall. So I guess I'll just have to talk the talk.