30th reunion!

Guest Class of '76

Abott District with low averages makes that possible, Harrison rather get money from the state and claim they are retarts, than to bring the averages up so kids can be challenged.  This is what happens when the Mayor and Council have no children or no children in the school system, they send them to private school as does everyone on the BOE, so they can learn properly and be challenged, don't blame them I would do the same for my kids.  BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL HARRISONIANS THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND RESIDENTS, YOU ARE FULL OF IT MAYOR AND COUNCIL.

another one with the 'retarts'

The word is retarded.

There are plenty of good qualified teachers in the Harrison system, but there are too many high paid Superintendants or CO intendants that don't allow the teachers to do their job properly, teachers just don't want to say anything they might be punished and put on lunch duty.  There is a name for that and it's all political.

All political is two words.

I had Mrs. McDonough and I had no problem with her . If she is still there I would say she is doing a dame good job,because I am out of school 29 years.

You must have been the jock or the cheerleader that she paid all the attention to.

Or you were related to someone she was fond of. Honestly this woman gave no attention to the kids that needed the help, the ones that had to be pushed you get it, I realy thought that I was not good enough because she made me feel that way.

Hopefully things have changed and *** ****** ***** ** *** **** and concentrating on the children that need to be pushed a little or alot. What it comes down to is that Educators and Guidance Councelors now need to get this childdren ready for college or whatever field they want to go into.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

the ones that had to be pushed you get it, I realy thought that I was not good enough because she made me feel that way.

What it comes down to is that Educators and Guidance Councelors now need to get this childdren ready for college or whatever field they want to go into.

Oh boy!

This is really the last call now. We have over 120 people that have confirmed that they are coming to the reunion.

We have heard from some friends that they are unsure on whether to come. Don't worry, you are not alone. We all got heavier, greyer, balder, OLDER!, whatever. Let's face it we are 30 years older now. Don't let that stop you. This will be a good time, practically guaranteed. You may renew some old friendships while you are at it.

If you plan on coming, but have not sent payment, please email back to this box by Sunday.

And many are coming to the football game Friday night. If you haven't been to a game under the new lights and seen the turf field, Friday night might be a good time!

This is really the last call now.  We have over 120 people that have confirmed that they are coming to the reunion.

We have heard from some friends that they are unsure on whether to come.  Don't worry, you are not alone.  We all got heavier, greyer, balder, OLDER!, whatever.  Let's face it we are 30 years older now.  Don't let that stop you.  This will be a good time, practically guaranteed.  You may renew some old friendships while you are at it.

If you plan on coming, but have not sent payment, please email back to this box by Sunday.

Ok, Ok, I admit I haven't been back to a game in many years. Good enough, I'll be there Friday night. Looking forward to it.

ex-starting QB

Heard about 50 people coming to the game. Probably biggest reunion crowd to ever come to a football game. That's the class of '76!